Page 1 of 50 12361126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 996

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Start off the thread by congratulating our DD123 on the birth of DD123 Jr...
    and also to wildcat on his big day...


    Double Celebration!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Start off the thread by congratulating our DD123 on the birth of DD123 Jr...
    and also to wildcat on his big day...


    Double Celebration!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #4

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Start off the thread by congratulating our DD123 on the birth of DD123 Jr...
    and also to wildcat on his big day...


    Double Celebration!!
    An occasion to rejoice for! Once again grats to both!

  5. #5

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Start off the thread by congratulating our DD123 on the birth of DD123 Jr...
    and also to wildcat on his big day...


    Double Celebration!!
    yup yup, once again i say congrats to DD for the birth of his Prince....
    and WIldcat for this big day...~~!!!!
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  6. #6
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    NNB, back to our topic...

    Me and wife still talking about it... The crux of the matter is this - it depends on how long the delivery takes... If short, no matter how painful, with or without epi - it would be over very quickly. If not... So far, nobody can predict how long it will be... soooo if you believe in god or sen, then better pray hard hard for a short one. One thing about painkillers is, dunno how many or how far in between jabs.. ask Gynae about this.

    Bro DD123 (if you're free to say anything), care to share how long exactly did the delivery take? From water bag burst to delivery... My wife from water bag burst to delivery is about 3 hours. (note, our version is - gynae helped breaking of the water bag)

    Okay here are my pom pom girls: to both DD123 and Mr and Mrs Wildcat!!!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 3rd October 2010 at 01:48 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #7
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Congrats from me and the missus to Bro DD and Da Sao to the addition of a new member to the family!

    And to Bro Wildcat, to a life of wedded bliss!

    October good month!

    Akan datang ... Bro NNB and Coolthought

    Waiting for your good news!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  8. #8

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    I think Wildcat big day is today...??
    Can celebrate wedding anniversary with DD123 junior birthday....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  9. #9
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    NNB, back to our topic...

    Me and wife still talking about it... The crux of the matter is this - it depends on how long the delivery takes... If short, no matter how painful, with or without epi - it would be over very quickly. If not... So far, nobody can predict how long it will be... soooo if you believe in god or sen, then better pray hard hard for a short one. One thing about painkillers is, dunno how many or how far in between jabs.. ask Gynae about this.

    Bro DD123 (if you're free to say anything), care to share how long exactly did the delivery take? From water bag burst to delivery... My wife from water bag burst to delivery is about 3 hours. (note, our version is - gynae helped breaking of the water bag)

    Okay here are my pom pom girls: to both DD123 and Mr and Mrs Wildcat!!!
    My wife discovered water leaking. Went to the hospital around 10pm. Doctor came in around 1am, told us dilation is just 2cm. She then broke my wife's water bag. I heard from my wife that she passed out for a while after they gave her butt injection and laughing gas. Puked after the gas. Went to Delivery room at 8am. Baby come out 8:57.

  10. #10
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Thank you all.

    Settled into our room for 2 days, a single room. Very nice, like hotel. Internet connection here is blazing fast. I guess you get what you pay for. LOL.

  11. #11

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Congrats! To DD123 and Wildcat! Although Wildcat will probably be too tired to check in today.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  12. #12
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Congrats! To DD123 and Wildcat! Although Wildcat will probably be too tired to check in today.
    Tired is an understatement... fully blown wedding ceremony comes with big hang-overs... YUM SENG YUM SENG YUM SENG!!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #13
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    My wife discovered water leaking. Went to the hospital around 10pm. Doctor came in around 1am, told us dilation is just 2cm. She then broke my wife's water bag. I heard from my wife that she passed out for a while after they gave her butt injection and laughing gas. Puked after the gas. Went to Delivery room at 8am. Baby come out 8:57.
    Thanks for sharing the experience! Glad the process went pretty smoothly!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #14

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    congrats to both the newborn n mrs wildcat

  15. #15
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    恭喜恭喜 to Uncle Albert! NOW WE HAVE DD123 JR!!!!

  16. #16
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    congrats uncle wildcat and mrs wildcat!!!!!! Hope to have wildcat jr soon!!!!

  17. #17
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    oh yes... NNB JR. is also coming soon...

  18. #18
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Wa..no more time to teach anymore.

  19. #19
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Thank you everyone for your well wishes!

    Here are a couple of pictures of Super Junior.

    Super junior when he just arrived.


    Super junior after clean up

  20. #20
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VI)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    NNB, back to our topic...

    Me and wife still talking about it... The crux of the matter is this - it depends on how long the delivery takes... If short, no matter how painful, with or without epi - it would be over very quickly. If not... So far, nobody can predict how long it will be... soooo if you believe in god or sen, then better pray hard hard for a short one. One thing about painkillers is, dunno how many or how far in between jabs.. ask Gynae about this.
    Yup... Ultimately it still boils down to Gynae's advice...One thing fr sure is that we are pretty against the idea of epi.. All Natural's best
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Page 1 of 50 12361126 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •