Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Think this game gone case liao

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

how come RH uses same tactic and personnel same as Raf999?

i can accept losing, but must be in style....... how many shots on targets??? how many corners? why all crosses kena cut out???? and still pumping in crosses????
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    i can accept losing, but must be in style....... how many shots on targets??? how many corners? why all crosses kena cut out???? and still pumping in crosses????
    think new owners must be regretting

new owners think:

I tot we buy chelsea, why they wear red????? wheres the bridge???? the ppl here chanting anfield????

****!!!!! we have been conned!!!!

any way, this match is over....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

LFC mid field players are that good nowadays. That Lucas, still wayang @ LFC, should sell him asap!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    sooner or later he sure kena sack. dont worry.
    ASAP pls...

He is not the man for the job.........

after the 2nd goal, why RH never do a tactical change???

Now is 68 mins
    Hes useless...

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Think this game gone case liao
    after 0-1 halftime display i know its over liao thats why i came home from coffeeshop...no point stay and watch the game...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    coz he doesnt have a clue as how to manage LFC...hes only used to manage a club fulham standard...

the owners are not laughing......... think the previous owners are laughing!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

John Henry is going to revamp at least 50% of the team, and replace the manager, going by his record at Boston Red Sox. Expect major signings for Pool very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    John Henry is going to revamp at least 50% of the team, and replace the manager, going by his record at Boston Red Sox. Expect major signings for Pool very soon.
    he will sell many players including lucas??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

he will sell many players including lucas??
    Lucas will be the 1st to go.

sign jakielka, cahill and arteta

we are on 19th now!!
    wow...
    i can't believe we can only win once in 8 games...

Quote Originally Posted by archlover View Post
    we are on 19th now!!
    wow...
    i can't believe we can only win once in 8 games...

we could be bottom with negative three points if the sale didnt go through, so 19th is good liao

Sell everyone except Reina... the rest are just not performing...SG and Torres inclusive...Cole is clueless also...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Sell everyone except Reina... the rest are just not performing...SG and Torres inclusive...Cole is clueless also...
    Reina, SG, Torres and Cole are excellent players, they just need v good supporting players to bring out their best. However, they may decide to go anyway if the club's position doesn't improve.

Morale is down at the moment.... a new manager is needed to breathe some fire and tactical acumen back into Pool.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

reina is just as bad as everyone else.... hmm , unless you collecting his undies

Member/Tangshooter

Sorry i've to say this..sell steven gerrard!!!!

he's overrated..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    knn, i watched liao sibeh dulan.

got that milanovic, can use him as out n out striker, partner torres, can take some stress and attention away from him too wat!!

f***!!! start with lucas?!?! that KKJ really make me vomit blood!

i mux b the only one in the pub to KPKB everytime we misses a pass. it(my curses) gets much worse when we were down by a goal, then 2.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Lucas will be the 1st to go.
    tis nehnehpop really terok to the max.

luckily no dirty kite to add to the blood bath!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!