Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    ur assets are dirty kite's , Laoya Lucas's , Nogoal's Limited Edition G-strings right ..

Code name under Elva , maggie , paige chua.
    nope, those are bro rodz's.

mine is the genuine Elva, Maggie, Paige, jeanette etc. g-strings.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    basket, i m NAtional Treasure leh, Guo Bao! look at my tummy!!!! i can roll over the 2 idiotic cowboys!!!!
    yah, we can guess its value..
    can tell by the amt of debt, and stadium expenditure it needs to cover and that it is not eno to make the cb's some profits..

nope, those are bro rodz's.

mine is the genuine Elva, Maggie, Paige, jeanette etc. g-strings.
    haha bro CC,everyone knows ur collections...cannot hide liao...

mine will always be shakira,beyonce,pixie lott and vida guerra...

Guys...hope our ownership problem be resolved soonest...after that,its our turn to look at manure...they have bigger debt to deal with...plus fergie should be retiring soon too...

No more waving G STRING!!! WE WAVE "SOCKS"!!!! RED "SOCKS"
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    No more waving G STRING!!! WE WAVE "SOCKS"!!!! RED "SOCKS"
    new fetish????

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    haha bro CC,everyone knows ur collections...cannot hide liao...

mine will always be shakira,beyonce,pixie lott and vida guerra...
    errr... we all know shakira, beyonce, pixie n vida are all codenames for the different style n colour of iur dirty kite's g-strings collection la.

its ok.

NESV: Our objective for LFC

6th Oct 2010 - Latest News

New England Sports Ventures ("NESV") can confirm that their bid for Liverpool FC has been selected by the Club's Board of Directors and agreement has been reached with the Board to purchase the Club.

NESV wishes to extend its appreciation to the Board for their diligence and their efforts on behalf of Liverpool FC and its supporters.

NESV wants to create a long-term financially solid foundation for Liverpool FC and is dedicated to ensuring that the Club has the resources to build for the future, including the removal of all acquisition debt. Our objective is to stabilise the Club and ultimately return Liverpool FC to its rightful place in English and European football, successfully competing for and winning trophies.

Since 2001, New England Sports Ventures has made successful investments in sports and entertainment properties. Our portfolio of companies, including the Boston Red Sox and Fenway Park, New England Sports Network, Fenway Sports Group and Roush Fenway Racing, are all committed to one common goal: winning. NESV wants to help bring back the culture of winning to Liverpool FC.

We have a proven track record, shown clearly with the Boston Red Sox. The team has won two World Series Championships over the past six years. We will bring the same kind of openness, passion, dedication and professionalism to Liverpool FC.

We are hopeful with regard to the pending legal and English Premier League procedures now underway; however, in light of these issues, we will respectfully refrain from comment or further actions at this time.

i dun think there'll be a new stadium for the club. an upgrade to Anfield is more likely.

Liverpool Chairman Says Hicks, Gillett to Lose $222 Million on Club's Sale

*YAYYYY!!!!*

By Tariq Panja - Oct 6, 2010 11:56 PM GMT+0800

George Gillett and Tom Hicks’s ownership of Liverpool will lead to the pair losing 140 million pounds ($222 million), the team’s chairman said after agreeing to sell England’s most successful soccer club to John W. Henry’s Boston Red Sox holding company.

Hicks and Gillett have mounted a legal challenge to block the 300 million-pound sale of the 18-time English champion. It was agreed on by the other three members of the club’s board, including Chairman Martin Broughton.

Colorado-based Gillett and Texan Hicks yesterday tried to fire the team’s Commercial Director Ian Ayre and Managing Director Christian Purslow in an attempt to derail the sale because they felt it undervalued the team.

“They’ve invested about 140 million pounds of their own money in this and they’re losing it all,” Broughton said in an interview today. “This was actually their last chance to leave Liverpool with their heads held high. The legacy has not been a healthy one. That they’ve chosen to go out in this manner I think is sad.”

There was a 144.4 million-pound loan to the club from the owners, according to the latest accounts.

Nicola Howson, a spokeswoman for the owners, didn’t respond to a voicemail seeking comment. Mark Semer, a spokesman for Hicks, was unable to immediately respond to a call.

Broughton and Barclays Capital were hired by the club in April to search for new owners as a condition of Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc’s agreement to extend a 237 million-pound loan facility. With the debt due to mature next week, Henry’s New England Sports Ventures fought off the challenge of a rival bidder.

Fans Protested

Liverpool supporters have protested against Hicks and Gillett for much of their tenure because they raised debt against the club to finance their 219 million-pound takeover in February 2007. Broughton said the new buyers won’t be leveraged.

“This is cash coming into the business from a corporation that does not itself believe in leverage,” he said. “This is cash coming in as equity, it’s writing off the whole of the 200 million of acquisition debt and gets us down to the normal levels of working capital debt.”

Earlier this year Hicks said he expected Liverpool to sell for as much as 800 million pounds before reducing his estimate to 600 million. Yesterday the owners released a statement saying the two offers considered by the board “dramatically undervalue the club.”

It may take a week for the legal obstacles to be overcome, Broughton said, adding he was confident about his and the remaining members of the Liverpool board’s position.

“They agreed to give me a written undertaking that I was the only person who could change the board,” Broughton said. “They gave me a written undertaking that the sale would take place at the U.K. holding company, of which the board would be five. It would be the board that could sell and I had the casting vote.”

new manager, not enough support for new manager, lousy players, injuries, bad performance. bottom of league, deadline approaching, screwed up greedy owners, boardroom in fighting, potential new buyers, and potentially a legal battle to block sale....

knn, why is it so painful to be LFC fan

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    new manager, not enough support for new manager, lousy players, injuries, bad performance. bottom of league, deadline approaching, screwed up greedy owners, boardroom in fighting, potential new buyers, and potentially a legal battle to block sale....

knn, why is it so painful to be LFC fan

YNWA
    dun worry, bro rodz will send u one of his dirty kite's g-string to boost ur morale n make u haypi.

LIVERPOOL NEWS
    Broughton and co plan pre-emptive legal action

By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent

October 6, 2010

The trio of controlling members of the Liverpool board have issued legal proceedings against Tom Hicks and George Gillett and are heading to the High Court on Friday to push through the £300 million sale of the club, ESPNsoccernet can reveal.

Chairman Martin Broughton, managing director Christian Purslow and commercial director Ian Ayre have pre-empted any legal action by current co-owners Hicks and Gillett to stop the planned takeover, issuing a 'declaratory judgment' which their solicitors, Slaughter and May, have prepared for a hearing on Friday.

Hicks and Gillett, whose losses would be an estimated £140 million, are convinced that their legal arguments will halt the proposed sale to the owners of the Boston Red Sox, and an appeal appears certain no matter what the outcome of the initial courtroom battle on Friday.

The trio are anxious that the whole legal process, and indeed the sale that depends upon it, is completed by the October 15 deadline, when the Royal Bank of Scotland calls in its £237 million loans from Hicks and Gillett and effectively owns the club. The bank would then have to sell the club on, or put Liverpool into administration.

"We need to go to the court to get a declaratory judgement, which is for the court to declare that we did act validly in completing the sale agreement, and then the buyers can complete the sale," Broughton said.

Broughton has not ruled out administration, and the club would then plead with the Premier League not to deduct the nine-point penalty.

"This is not a case of financial doping, by overspending on players, wages or transfers," a source said. "It is not the case that the club is insolvent and still trading. It is the borrowings by the two Americans when they bought the club.

"But clearly Liverpool does not wish to risk having nine points deducted, so it's imperative that the sale goes through before October 15, but it is signed conditional on the legal issues being resolved."

The Premier League is planning to rubber stamp the sale on Friday, according to Liverpool sources.

pop pop all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

if this sales went thru, i believe the next match will be a good win!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

i dun think there'll be a new stadium for the club. an upgrade to Anfield is more likely.
    the fans will love to retain Anfield. who knows what kind of name its going to be if they decide to sell the rights.

if they are gone, can all ppl here sponsor them undies??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    if they are gone, can all ppl here sponsor them undies??
    bro rodz will be most pleased to pass to the 2 cowboys his personal speshow USED and UNWASHED dirty kite's g-strings collection.

even autographed by him n dirty kite.

tis is very good for the club's morale and the players.

so their pay will not get cut if the club do indeed go under administration when RBS take over.

Red Sox chief John William Henry II tells shamed Tom Hicks and George Gillett: I'll smoke you out of Liverpool

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz11fUat2fH

Harry Redknapp: Hicks and Gillett's only crime was giving Rafa Benitez millions to squander on costly flops

ayam sauce

the 3 of them are all to blame.

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast