Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    He is a red sox fan now
    simi red socks? is that a new kkj team?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    corret me if im wrong, the cowboys actually tried to block the sale to new england?

that seem to be case in the report

He is a red sox fan now
    simi red socks? is that a new kkj team?

you fan of which kkj player's undies?

corret me if im wrong, the cowboys actually tried to block the sale to new england?

ok, confirmed they did

Liverpool's board of directors have announced the sale of the club to New England Sports Ventures (NESV) despite opposition to the deal from American co-owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks.
    The boardroom battle between Hicks and Gillett and chairman Broughton, managing director Christian Purslow and commercial director Ian Ayre escalated to a new level on Tuesday night when the American duo attempted a coup.

Hicks and Gillett, who reportedly rejected both offers to buy their stake in the club on Tuesday night as neither deal offered a profit on their investment, tried to replace Purslow and Ayre with Hicks's son, Mack, and Lori Kay McCutcheon, the financial controller at the Texan's company Hicks Holdings, both of whom are sympathetic to their cause.

The reshuffle was rebuffed as the two club officials, backed by the chairman, out-voted the Americans three to two and on Wednesday morning Broughton announced to club had accepted the offer from NESV over a rival proposal from an unnamed Asian investor.

gravy

"Liverpool fans' group Spirit of Shankly have been protesting against Hicks and Gillett's tenure for two years but the news that the club will be passing to another set of American owners may dampen the celebrations over the sale.

But a source, well placed during the sale negotiations, told ESPNsoccernet: "The fans might be worried about American owners, but in truth 95% of this process was getting rid of the existing owners, something the fans have been campaigning for, and this is another step toward it, although it's not quite over yet."

delightful news, for now..

at least the reputation and track records with Red Sox looks credible and decent

let's just hope H&G cut their losses and sell out and not start a bloody legal process

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    actually can sell torres lah. his injury proneness is fast becoming like owen.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    I have no confidence in US owners..
    me too...hope this new owner prove me wrong...red socks...mighty reds of LFC...doesnt sound bad leh...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    wow, sell fan photos, i think they will make a lot by selling photos of bros CC and Rodz waving undies
    im waving shakira's...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    bro rodz will b fanatically waving diry kite's g-string whereas i will be waving elva hsiao's g-strings.

not bad for stock images!
    elva is ur code for kuyts red undies?

dirty kite's collection is sold by bro rodz.

if u're lookin for elva, maggie, coco, u can buy from my collection.
    maggie and coco code for what colour?

Hope the new owner will not only build new stadium...pls revamp the team...can keep SG and Reina...the rest can sell then buy better ones....oh...get a new manager also pls pls pls...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Hope the new owner will not only build new stadium...pls revamp the team...can keep SG and Reina...the rest can sell then buy better ones....oh...get a new manager also pls pls pls...
    Have prepared your resume? U can hire rb as your assistant when appointed

Have prepared your resume? U can hire rb as your assistant when appointed
    im having tactical lessons from him leh...

PL `CAN APPROVE REDS DEAL BY FRIDAY`

The Premier League have given a huge boost to Liverpool being taken over by the owners of the Boston Red Sox by saying they would be ready to give the deal the go-ahead as early as Friday.

League chiefs have been kept informed about the 300million offer by New England Sports Ventures, principally owned by billionaire John W Henry.

Although a Singapore-based consortium is also interested, the American offer looks much more likely to succeed despite opposition from the Reds' current owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett.

The Premier League said in a statement: "The board of the Premier League has been kept fully informed of developments regarding the potential sale of Liverpool FC by the chairman and senior executives of the club and has, accordingly, been made aware of a number of potential prospective owners in recent weeks.

"We can confirm that Liverpool FC has formally notified the Premier League of an intended change of control and that the board has undertaken to complete all the necessary processes by Friday, October 8 so that the sale of the club can proceed."

The Royal Bank of Scotland, owed 280million by Hicks and Gillett, are trying to drive the deal through with the backing of Liverpool's independent chairman Martin Broughton.

If Hicks and Gillett block the takeover, then their holding company could be put into administration by RBS over their unpaid debts.

Premier League sources say that whether a points deduction would come into effect remains unclear but it is thought to be unlikely.

Liverpool would argue that under new Premier League rules regarding parent companies, if the club itself is a fully solvent entity - as Liverpool are - then the penalty clause should not apply.

A Premier League source said: "The aim of the regulations is primarily to capture clubs who have gone into insolvency."

For example, last year West Ham's Icelandic owners went into administration but that did not lead to any Premier League action as the club itself was solvent.

The interest of NESV in acquiring Liverpool has gathered pace over the last week. All prospective owners are obliged to give the league 10 days' notice of a takeover and prove they have the funds to sustain the club.

sauce

The Singapore consortium was led by kelong bro CC, trying to buy the club with his kelong funds aka xpert11 econs.

The Singapore consortium was led by kelong bro CC, trying to buy the club with his kelong funds aka xpert11 econs.

bro CC trying to get closer to his lover kuyt

from Soccernet - Martin Broughton expects Liverpool deal in a week

"It is a difficult issue. Part of me taking on the role - and I was appointed by Tom and George - was that they gave a written undertaking that only I could change the board, they wrote that into the articles of the two companies Kop Football and Kop Holdings.

"They also gave a written undertaking to RBS that they would not frustrate any reasonable sale and this is frankly a flagrant abuse of those two written undertakings."

"This was frankly their last chance to leave Liverpool with their heads high and they have chosen to go this route."

shameless yanks..

someone pls check, did he try to lelong his tummy to raise funds?
    he did threaten on this very thread during the orhpool to fly over, now u know is actually for wat..

this new american like got as much $$ as the previous 2 at the start..
    hopefully, he starts to use some of it..
    but dun really think he has eno to fund a new title bid..

PL `CAN APPROVE REDS DEAL BY FRIDAY`

The Premier League have given a huge boost to Liverpool being taken over by the owners of the Boston Red Sox by saying they would be ready to give the deal the go-ahead as early as Friday.

League chiefs have been kept informed about the 300million offer by New England Sports Ventures, principally owned by billionaire John W Henry.

Although a Singapore-based consortium is also interested, the American offer looks much more likely to succeed despite opposition from the Reds' current owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett.

The Premier League said in a statement: "The board of the Premier League has been kept fully informed of developments regarding the potential sale of Liverpool FC by the chairman and senior executives of the club and has, accordingly, been made aware of a number of potential prospective owners in recent weeks.

"We can confirm that Liverpool FC has formally notified the Premier League of an intended change of control and that the board has undertaken to complete all the necessary processes by Friday, October 8 so that the sale of the club can proceed."

The Royal Bank of Scotland, owed 280million by Hicks and Gillett, are trying to drive the deal through with the backing of Liverpool's independent chairman Martin Broughton.

If Hicks and Gillett block the takeover, then their holding company could be put into administration by RBS over their unpaid debts.

Premier League sources say that whether a points deduction would come into effect remains unclear but it is thought to be unlikely.

Liverpool would argue that under new Premier League rules regarding parent companies, if the club itself is a fully solvent entity - as Liverpool are - then the penalty clause should not apply.

A Premier League source said: "The aim of the regulations is primarily to capture clubs who have gone into insolvency."

For example, last year West Ham's Icelandic owners went into administration but that did not lead to any Premier League action as the club itself was solvent.

The interest of NESV in acquiring Liverpool has gathered pace over the last week. All prospective owners are obliged to give the league 10 days' notice of a takeover and prove they have the funds to sustain the club.

sauce
    alamak, they revealed my co's interest. so paiseh.

dun kidnap me ah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    someone pls check, did he try to lelong his tummy to raise funds?
    he did threaten on this very thread during the orhpool to fly over, now u know is actually for wat..

this new american like got as much $$ as the previous 2 at the start..
    hopefully, he starts to use some of it..
    but dun really think he has eno to fund a new title bid..
    basket, i m NAtional Treasure leh, Guo Bao! look at my tummy!!!! i can roll over the 2 idiotic cowboys!!!!

i trying my best to make him play in the Prime League and for him to get closer to bro rodz.

let's pray that the takeover do indeed take place.

Deregistered

alamak, they revealed my co's interest. so paiseh.

dun kidnap me ah!
    ur assets are dirty kite's , Laoya Lucas's , Nogoal's Limited Edition G-strings right ..

Code name under Elva , maggie , paige chua.

Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast