Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Another "American" ?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

"By removing the burden of acquisition debt, this offer allows us to focus on investment in the team. I am only disappointed that the owners have tried everything to prevent the deal from happening and that we need to go through legal proceedings in order to complete the sale."

i like the word disappointed.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

huat ah!! just hope they are not like the previous cowboys

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yyD70S View Post
    Another "American" ?
    Owner of Red Soxx is John W.henry, his estimated net worth is $860Million

finally.... no more debt.

hopefully got money for new stadium !

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    curry sauce : http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...-proposed-sale

board agree proposed sale

liverpool football club today announces that the board has agreed the sale of the club to new england sports ventures (nesv).

New england sports ventures currently owns a portfolio of companies including the boston red sox, new england sports network, fenway sports group and rousch fenway racing.

Martin broughton, liverpool fc chairman, said:

"i am delighted that we have been able to successfully conclude the sale process which has been thorough and extensive. The board decided to accept nesv's proposal on the basis that it best met the criteria we set out originally for a suitable new owner. Nesv's philosophy is all about winning and they have fully demonstrated that at red sox.

"we've met them in boston, london and liverpool over several weeks and i am immensely impressed with what they have achieved and with their vision for liverpool football club.

"by removing the burden of acquisition debt, this offer allows us to focus on investment in the team. I am only disappointed that the owners have tried everything to prevent the deal from happening and that we need to go through legal proceedings in order to complete the sale."

looks like its official
    yessss!!! Rooooaaaarrrrrrr!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    finally.... no more debt.

hopefully got money for new stadium !
    and money for another striker and wingers!

Owner of Red Soxx is John W.henry, his estimated net worth is $860Million
    tas jus 100mil below me.

Member/Tangshooter

Curry Sauce : http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...-proposed-sale

Board agree proposed sale

Liverpool Football Club today announces that the Board has agreed the sale of the Club to New England Sports Ventures (NESV).

New England Sports Ventures currently owns a portfolio of companies including the Boston Red Sox, New England Sports Network, Fenway Sports Group and Rousch Fenway Racing.

Martin Broughton, Liverpool FC Chairman, said:

"I am delighted that we have been able to successfully conclude the sale process which has been thorough and extensive. The Board decided to accept NESV's proposal on the basis that it best met the criteria we set out originally for a suitable new owner. NESV's philosophy is all about winning and they have fully demonstrated that at Red Sox.

"We've met them in Boston, London and Liverpool over several weeks and I am immensely impressed with what they have achieved and with their vision for Liverpool Football Club.

"By removing the burden of acquisition debt, this offer allows us to focus on investment in the team. I am only disappointed that the owners have tried everything to prevent the deal from happening and that we need to go through legal proceedings in order to complete the sale."

Looks like its official
    I have no confidence in US owners..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    no more louya leiva!!!

no more dirty kite!!!!

no more nab** ulcer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    actually can sell torres lah. his injury proneness is fast becoming like owen.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    I have no confidence in US owners..
    ... haiz...

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tas jus 100mil below me.
    Hello USD leh..not eons..

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

i like the word disappointed.
    it isn't that retribution is not going to befall on these 2 cowgals, it just isn't time yet for the cowboys to meet their retribution.

"The sale is conditional on Premier League approval, resolution of the dispute concerning Board membership and other matters."

Hope nothing goes wrong

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    no more louya leiva!!!

no more dirty kite!!!!

no more nab** ulcer!!!!
    maiz kan chiong..nothing is firmed..hope its not another Chinese sale deal saga..

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Hello USD leh..not eons..
    woke up liao.

Quote Originally Posted by yyD70S View Post
    Another "American" ?
    Same sentiments... once bitten twice shy. Hope they are the real deal not paupers in disguise ala G&H.

Can't bear to see LFC going thru all these nonsense again
    Last edited by Taurean; 6th October 2010 at 02:53 PM.

hopefully the new owners are not like the 2 brokeback.

I'm a United fan... though I sympathize with liverpool's current state of affairs.

Honestly, I would rather sell to the Chinese. After what happened to United and Liverpool in terms of debt, I would not sell to yanks anymore. Look at Man City and Chelsea. They are doing extremely well under non-yank owners. Not being racist, just pointing out what's good for the club - OWNERS, not INVESTORS. Someone like Abramovich who will come and support the club through each game, and interact with its players. Not someone who just wants to see money being made like the Glazers/ Hicks-Gillett ..
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.