Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we both dislike RB
    he supported GH, but I never thought highly of GH
    gh was ok...he got us some good trophies...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Having been a lifelong LFC fan, their showing on the field thus far has been very disappointing....lack of ideas, midfield stroke back to defence, defence hold ball, opponent challenge, then pump high ball.....haiz....WHERE IS THE FLUID PASSING THAT WE WERE RENOWNED FOR???

For me, the defence have been disappointing. Frankly speaking, as much as I love his work rate, I think Carra is past his prime. If you look at past matches, especially against the big clubs, he always commit clumsy tackles in the box which should have resulted in penalties. Reason is due to him slowing down the past few years. We were lucky on many occasions when referee never blew the whistle. Many of the shirt tuggings of opposite strikers are definite penalties also. Thank god they were never given. Nowadays when I see him 1 to 1 chasing opposite strikers in the box, my heart always pump twice as fast. IMO, he is still not as "Zai" as Hyppia. RH needs to strengthen the defence for sure. Just count the number of goals we conceded already this season

Anyway, since the start of the season, whenever I turn on the Mio TV to watch EPL, I can't help but feel "Why isn't Alan Curbishley even considered for the post. Now do pundit for ESPN for what? We need people like him"

Lastly, past few weeks have been heavily scorned by the Fake's fan, keep saying "it's time to change club"

What's my reply???

"Tell that to the Newcastle fans!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by wolfton View Post
    Anyway, since the start of the season, whenever I turn on the Mio TV to watch EPL, I can't help but feel "Why isn't Alan Curbishley even considered for the post. Now do pundit for ESPN for what? We need people like him"

RH bro Rodz already complaining big time, alan curbishley? i dun even dare to imagine

alan ah-bish!?!

oh no... worse than getting raf999 back.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    we have room for everybody...me & CC just disagree on something...but we are still LFC fans...no grudges...just different opinion...maybe his management style,if hes a football manager,will be like RH...u know how my style will be...
    ya we're still LFC FANS!!!

just tat we dun agree on the managerial post.

LIVERPOOL NEWS
    Torres abductor injury to keep him out of derby

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres is already a doubt for the most significant Merseyside derby for years after it was confirmed he had strained an adductor muscle - a similar injury to the one he sustained in the World Cup final.

The Spain striker limped off after just 10 minutes of the 2-1 defeat to Blackpool at Anfield and manager Roy Hodgson said the 26-year-old had strained his groin but did not know the severity of the injury.

Torres pulled out of Spain's squad for the forthcoming Euro 2012 qualifiers against Lithuania and Scotland on Monday and had a scan at the club's Melwood training ground.

"Fernando was assessed earlier today at Melwood and underwent a scan this afternoon," said Dr Peter Brukner, head of sports medicine and sports science. "He will have intensive treatment over the next couple of weeks but it is too early to say if he will be fit for the game against Everton."

The derby, at Goodison Park on October 17, is hugely significant with Liverpool currently wallowing in 18th place in the Premier League after their worst start to a campaign since 1953-54, when they were relegated.

Everton are just one place above their near-neighbours, on goal difference.

it never rains but pours!!!

JOVANOVIC DISMISSES EXIT REPORTS
    Posted 04/10/10 15:39

Liverpool forward Milan Jovanovic has dismissed reports that he is unsettled at the club and had threatened to leave in January.

Last week it was claimed the Serbia international, whose free transfer from Standard Liege was secured by Rafael Benitez before he left in the summer, was unhappy at Anfield after seeing his first-team chances dwindle already.

However, the 29-year-old insisted nothing could be further from the truth.

"I am angry. I am new here and all I'm trying to do is work and do what's best for the team," he said.

"It's not important that I am on the bench. I have signed a contract for three years and I want to stay for three years.

"I feel very good at Liverpool and better players than me sit on the bench whether it's here or anywhere else.

"I have to learn and work to be better - it's not a problem.

"I expected a challenge. I expected sometimes to be in the team and sometimes not.

"And also, I don't want to speak about myself - it's much more important to talk about the team."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    LIVERPOOL NEWS

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres is already a doubt for the most significant Merseyside derby for years after it was confirmed he had strained an adductor muscle - a similar injury to the one he sustained in the World Cup final.

The Spain striker limped off after just 10 minutes of the 2-1 defeat to Blackpool at Anfield and manager Roy Hodgson said the 26-year-old had strained his groin but did not know the severity of the injury.

Torres pulled out of Spain's squad for the forthcoming Euro 2012 qualifiers against Lithuania and Scotland on Monday and had a scan at the club's Melwood training ground.

"Fernando was assessed earlier today at Melwood and underwent a scan this afternoon," said Dr Peter Brukner, head of sports medicine and sports science. "He will have intensive treatment over the next couple of weeks but it is too early to say if he will be fit for the game against Everton."

The derby, at Goodison Park on October 17, is hugely significant with Liverpool currently wallowing in 18th place in the Premier League after their worst start to a campaign since 1953-54, when they were relegated.

it never rains but pours!!!
    Here we go again.. Same old story.. Hopefully He can be like Kuyt recover fast..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

oh ya, no more nab** ulcer in action liao!

LIVERPOOL NEWS
    Torres abductor injury to keep him out of derby The Spain striker limped off after just 10 minutes of the 2-1 defeat to Blackpool at Anfield and manager Roy Hodgson said the 26-year-old had strained his groin but did not know the severity of the injury.

I think must ban players from having SeX 2 days before any games to prevent their groin having problem...

LIVERPOOL NEWS
    DUH!!!

1 more day to go!!! Mixed feeling, will be overjoyed if the Yankees are gone, sad if LFC is put into administration.

Will be SUPER EMO if the Yankees some how managed to get a re-finance!

*keeping fingers n toes crossed!!!*

*keeping fingers n toes crossed!!!*

think u should bring out your billionaire friends/lovers g-strings and start waving liao

oh ya, no more nab** ulcer in action liao!
    That's the best news~!!!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

i'm beginning to feel some UNREST even in our thread....

Wished there's an Ignore Button somewhere here..

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    think u should bring out your billionaire friends/lovers g-strings and start waving liao
    thinking of getting stanley involved.

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post

This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post

this thread has never been peaceful one lah.
    Other than this is our beloved club, the demm bloody yankees and laffing at the mancircle clowns, we cannot seem to agree on anything!

this makes the thread more lively n interesting.