Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    RH has to admit...its clearly his fault...coz hes got nothing to prove for himself...

since when top managers admit their mistakes? moanrhino? fergie? why? coz they've won big cups along the way...

pls la. ur raf999 buang for a no. of seasons no cups no nothing n we get no apologies, not even once.

he's a kuniang.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    pls la. ur raf999 buang for a no. of seasons no cups no nothing n we get no apologies, not even once.

he's a kuniang.
    ur RH has what to show us? some scandinavian champions not worth to mention... just bcoz last season beaten finalist with fulham? nothing to crow about rite bro?

http://live4liverpool.com/2010/10/vi...ogize-for-rafa

rb left a squad good enough for atleast 7th placing for RH to improve on...where are we now? when were we last beaten by a newly promoted team AT HOME?

just admit RH is a mistake...i even told many of my frens,many manure fans,that RH appointment is the most stupid thing to do & its been proven...

good. be a man!!! accept failure, learn n move on!

hopefully next match we will be back stronger!!
    hope we can bounce back... i pity LFC...i want RH out... hes the cause of this failure unless he proves me otherwise from the next game onward...

hope we can bounce back... i pity LFC...i want RH out... hes the cause of this failure unless he proves me otherwise from the next game onward...
    i love ur selective blindness to the crux of the matter.

ur RH has what to show us? some scandinavian champions not worth to mention... just bcoz last season beaten finalist with fulham? nothing to crow about rite bro?

http://live4liverpool.com/2010/10/vi...ogize-for-rafa

rb left a squad good enough for atleast 7th placing for RH to improve on...where are we now? when were we last beaten by a newly promoted team AT HOME?

just admit RH is a mistake...i even told many of my frens,many manure fans,that RH appointment is the most stupid thing to do & its been proven...
    bro rodz, u think LFC got $$ to sign a much more reputable manager when raf999 the kuniang got sacked?

i will still support RH as i believe he deserve the support.

right or wrong, too early to tell.

but i can tell u tat if raf999 stayed on, its the wrong move.

this is for bro rodz, he should read and not 'selective reading' but the whole piece. kekeke

Nobody Cares When You're Gone

One might perhaps think that managing Inter Milan might take up the majority of Rafa Benitez's time. Not so, it seems.

On the state he left Liverpool in, Benitez said: "We left a good team, a very good team. A lot of people are talking about the legacy but the legacy is fantastic.

"When I left the club, (Javier) Mascherano, (Yossi) Benayoun and (Albert) Riera were there."

Benitez goes on to list a number of other players he left, including those footballing powerhouses Jay Spearing, Stephen Darby and Diego Cavalieri.

However, let's take a look at the first group of players. All have been sold by Liverpool, but why?

Riera went after saying in March: "When the coach doesn't say anything to you and you are in good shape with no physical problems and training well, you have no choice but to think [the fact you are not playing] is personal...He thinks he is in charge and he just turns a deaf ear to everyone else. The dialogue with the players is practically non-existent. There is a lack of tact."

And Benayoun was even more direct. He said shortly after signing for Chelsea: "Everyone asks me why I left Liverpool. There is only one reason - Rafa Benítez. If I played well, I never felt he gave me credit. He tried to destroy my confidence. You can't treat a player like this and expect him to be happy."

Quite a legacy, no?

Serviced

Liverpool fans are already suffering enough , so there's no real need to make their misery worse by pointing and laughing too much.

However, we were diverted by Jamie Carragher's comments on Friday, claiming that all they need to do is give Fernando Torres some service and their troubles will be solved.

He said: "Torres is not always going to get the ball and beat four or five players to score but history shows if we provide him with chances you are looking at getting 25 to 30 goals a season."

Number of times Torres has scored 25 to 30 goals in a season: Once.

The 2 of you fierce sia... But then again, we have passionate fans and we quite die hard

I agree with CC, let's sticks together and support RH, give him time.what's the point of hanging on to the past? Given a chance i still prefer King Kenny and that will probably have sent SAF to early retirement... We have bounced back from Hillsborough and Heysel, so we can bounce back from this.

But seem like quite a few regulars MIA liao, and wonder how many preparing to jump ship

now now quit quibbling, surely now that our numbers are reduced, we have room to accomodate each other..

i love ur selective blindness to the crux of the matter.
    think of it this way...why is RH a good friend of fergie? Coz RH is not a good manager and he'll listens to fergie who won everything...

Why fergie cant see eye to eye with jose...arsene & rb? coz jose and arsene have won themselves epl titles & for jose the EC...rb on the other hand won la ligas,not a bad title plus also the CL...

bro rodz, u think LFC got $$ to sign a much more reputable manager when raf999 the kuniang got sacked?

i will still support RH as i believe he deserve the support.

right or wrong, too early to tell.

but i can tell u tat if raf999 stayed on, its the wrong move.
    how u know its wrong move when hes gone? U can only speculate? Presume? Now why didnt u tell me after we got 2nd placing that rb shldnt be LFC manager after that season? Coz everyone presume we can do better?

i gv my conditional support to RH for now...juz bcoz hes LFC manager...but he sux big time...poor CV...nothing to show me...im not like most people who follow a big group...i follow what i feel,what i think...and right now i think RH is poor,to the max...pls prove me wrong...

this is for bro rodz, he should read and not 'selective reading' but the whole piece. kekeke

Nobody Cares When You're Gone

One might perhaps think that managing Inter Milan might take up the majority of Rafa Benitez's time. Not so, it seems.

On the state he left Liverpool in, Benitez said: "We left a good team, a very good team. A lot of people are talking about the legacy but the legacy is fantastic.

"When I left the club, (Javier) Mascherano, (Yossi) Benayoun and (Albert) Riera were there."

Benitez goes on to list a number of other players he left, including those footballing powerhouses Jay Spearing, Stephen Darby and Diego Cavalieri.

However, let's take a look at the first group of players. All have been sold by Liverpool, but why?

Riera went after saying in March: "When the coach doesn't say anything to you and you are in good shape with no physical problems and training well, you have no choice but to think [the fact you are not playing] is personal...He thinks he is in charge and he just turns a deaf ear to everyone else. The dialogue with the players is practically non-existent. There is a lack of tact."

And Benayoun was even more direct. He said shortly after signing for Chelsea: "Everyone asks me why I left Liverpool. There is only one reason - Rafa Benítez. If I played well, I never felt he gave me credit. He tried to destroy my confidence. You can't treat a player like this and expect him to be happy."

Quite a legacy, no?

Serviced

Liverpool fans are already suffering enough , so there's no real need to make their misery worse by pointing and laughing too much.

However, we were diverted by Jamie Carragher's comments on Friday, claiming that all they need to do is give Fernando Torres some service and their troubles will be solved.

He said: "Torres is not always going to get the ball and beat four or five players to score but history shows if we provide him with chances you are looking at getting 25 to 30 goals a season."

Number of times Torres has scored 25 to 30 goals in a season: Once.
    When did riere & benayoun left LFC? During or after rb left LFC? If im not wrong,they left after rb left...why didnt they stay after rb left if what the article said is true about rb? After all,rb left...so stay on lah...why leave? This article holds no water to me...this is selective reading by bro CC, no?

Regarding Torres,who brought him here? rb? When did Torres scored 25-30 goals? The season rb still here? When was Carra comment? last friday? Dont u think RH shld do something about this? What has he done?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    The 2 of you fierce sia... But then again, we have passionate fans and we quite die hard

I agree with CC, let's sticks together and support RH, give him time.what's the point of hanging on to the past? Given a chance i still prefer King Kenny and that will probably have sent SAF to early retirement... We have bounced back from Hillsborough and Heysel, so we can bounce back from this.

But seem like quite a few regulars MIA liao, and wonder how many preparing to jump ship
    u've always agree with CC...sometimes i think u'r his clone...

Im still a LFC fan...always have always will be...

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    now now quit quibbling, surely now that our numbers are reduced, we have room to accomodate each other..
    we have room for everybody...me & CC just disagree on something...but we are still LFC fans...no grudges...just different opinion...maybe his management style,if hes a football manager,will be like RH...u know how my style will be...

Once a Liverpool fan, always will be one till i die.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Once a Liverpool fan, always will be one till i die.
    excess loss of blood can lead to premature mati hor?

we have room for everybody...me & CC just disagree on something...but we are still LFC fans...no grudges...just different opinion...maybe his management style,if hes a football manager,will be like RH...u know how my style will be...
    stop making me refresh page every 2mins to follow thread!

my take on rh:
    he's pretty sound on the basics (thats how he got fulham back on track), altho whoever coaching the defence is blah..
    but im afraid we got the blackburn (oh no not another black*&^%) version of him, and we dun have the time to wait for the fulham version...

excess loss of blood can lead to premature mati hor?

stop making me refresh page every 2mins to follow thread!

my take on rh:
    he's pretty sound on the basics (thats how he got fulham back on track), altho whoever coaching the defence is blah..
    but im afraid we got the blackburn (oh no not another black*&^%) version of him, and we dun have the time to wait for the fulham version...
    dont worry i go and suck other ppl blood if i not enough.

When did riere & benayoun left LFC? During or after rb left LFC? If im not wrong,they left after rb left...why didnt they stay after rb left if what the article said is true about rb? After all,rb left...so stay on lah...why leave? This article holds no water to me...this is selective reading by bro CC, no?

pls dun distort fact and history lah

benayoun decided to leave becos of RB, that decision was made before RB got sacked and he signed with chelsea
    i think the same for riera

u've always agree with CC...sometimes i think u'r his clone...

Im still a LFC fan...always have always will be...

we both dislike RB
    he supported GH, but I never thought highly of GH

my take on rh:
    every manager in epl has got to have good basic lah bro...what we need is that extra bit of genious...something extra that will win or lose a title or competition...RH doesnt have that,im afraid...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    pls dun distort fact and history lah

benayoun decided to leave becos of RB, that decision was made before RB got sacked and he signed with chelsea
    i think the same for riera
    fact is,they left after rb left...they blame rb but why not stay after rb left? coz riera knows he wont be RH team also? Coz benayoun got better deal with chelski knowing chelski offer him better chance of winning silverware? Both know that the backroom turmoil will affaect the team?