Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Don't speak too soon, you may just bait the ghost of Jeff kor kor out
    wah! u still remember Jeff Kor Kor ah! he very long never sign in this thread le..

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    martin o'neil still available?
    i think King Kenny is standing by already
    Oh yeah! King Kenny!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    wah! u still remember Jeff Kor Kor ah! he very long never sign in this thread le..

jeff korkor is busy choosing new club to support la.

You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

if after 5 games and the club is still not performing, i won't b surprised that RH gets a kick out and King Kenny or Martin o'neill(my first choice) gets the nod.

let's wait and see.

but sorry bro rodz, raf999 is in love with destroying inter. he won't be back to further destroy LFC for the likely foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    if after 5 games and the club is still not performing, i won't b surprised that RH gets a kick out and King Kenny or Martin o'neill(my first choice) gets the nod.

let's wait and see.

but sorry bro rodz, raf999 is in love with destroying inter. he won't be back to further destroy LFC for the likely foreseeable future.
    If that happens is he the fastest LFC manager to tio sacked?

come RH, show us what you can do

i hope the players wake up their idea and start to justify their big fat wages

Member/Tangshooter

For RH to be tioed sacked..LFC must first be financially strong or at least a new boss..still no buyers?? or the cowboys trying to squeeze dry LFC??
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

jus my feeling la... becos afterall he is not the first choice and some fans have turned on him and sacking him might be the BEST DISTRACTION from the real issue behind the problems currently plaguing the club.

a spin doctor from the cowboys might favour this evil move.

For RH to be tioed sacked..LFC must first be financially strong or at least a new boss..still no buyers?? or the cowboys trying to squeeze dry LFC??
    we dunno if RH had any severance package signed in his contract...

its disappointing that we failed to really attack in the 1st half.

torres sudden injury recurrence really derailed the team's preparations and gave orr-poo a big big boost in morale.

we lack another GOOD striking partner for him.

pls dun tell me dirty kite or noGoal. this 2 are simply not the ideal partner.

oh ya, we spent our $ to sack RB

if its any consolation, the RH left with 5 games is but a rumour.

i think more rumours and news later when the soccer webbies update!

oh ya, we spent our $ to sack RB
    tamade, that bodoh took 6 or 8mil GBP as golden handshake.

reminded of it, i get very very pissed.

I support the gaffer, but…

Mclaren was rewarded for the effort with a position to manage England and we all know how that ended up. Mclaren became McUmbrella as Croatia outclassed England and the English outfit didn’t qualify for the European Championship of 2008.

I am not comparing Roy to Mclaren but rather just making a statement and hope that L.F.C. (Christian Purslow) didn’t make the same judgment based on the media hype that surrounded Fulham’s success last season.

You all know that I personally thought that Kenny Dalglish should have gotten the job over Roy however I did support (and still do) Roy once he was named gaffer. Now many Liverpool supporters are calling for Hodgson’s head as we find ourselves 3rd from bottom. But this is Liverpool F.C. we are not Real Madrid, we don’t change our managers more than our Chairman changes his underwear. Also remember that should Roy be fired who will be the one entrusted to appoint his successor? No one other than Christian “The Banker” Purslow and Martin “Chelsea Fan” Broughton, the same people who fired Rafa and hired Roy in the first place.

So by sacking Roy Hodgson all we will be doing is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Hicks & Gillett must go but of course Christian Purslow and Martin Broughton must leave A.S.A.P.

Y.N.W.A.

-Antoine

curry sauce!!!

think there might really be some truth to the rumour that RH is facing the sack.

hes simply not good enough....

same thing happened last season & everyone blame rb...now RH muz also take the blame...

jus my feeling la... becos afterall he is not the first choice and some fans have turned on him and sacking him might be the BEST DISTRACTION from the real issue behind the problems currently plaguing the club.

hes never my choice...

tamade, that bodoh took 6 or 8mil GBP as golden handshake.

reminded of it, i get very very pissed.
    hes the clever one lah bro...hes the one with $$$ and still able to manage another big club...

think there might really be some truth to the rumour that RH is facing the sack.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

same thing happened last season & everyone blame rb...now RH muz also take the blame...

hes never my choice...

hes the clever one lah bro...hes the one with $$$ and still able to manage another big club...

errrr ok.

2 weeks break due to international fixtures.

If u ask me who i'd like to take over RH shld he get the boot? If we can afford...Hiddink...great manager,great CV...master tacticians...if we dont have much $$$(current state) hahaha,this could surprised everyone here...steve bruce...look at sunderland...tough to beat...plus,hes worked with fergie as the capt...surely he knows what r required to be a tough team...yeah yeah yeah...bruce was a manure capt...scum from old toilet but this will be his challenge...to take a suffering big club back to its glory days...

If according to LFC traditions, the club is fairly patient with gaffers.

Hope the noose on the Yankees neck will be tightened firmly , 2 more days to go!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    RH may not be the best candidate at that time to take over but I don't think he is that bad either. To be fair to him he has taken over at a time where the club is in turmoil.

May LFC weather this storm soon

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast