Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 611141516
Results 301 to 314 of 314

Thread: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

  1. #301
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalpimp View Post
    Hi. If you guys have an extra shirt to sell, I'm just a PM/SMS away. Large black. 82645827. Thanks.
    u can just go down and buy. just give them a call to check if they have the size for you. pls read #1 for details.

    the list of banned 'pilots' is a gauge to wat sizes are available.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

  2. #302

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalpimp View Post
    Hi. If you guys have an extra shirt to sell, I'm just a PM/SMS away. Large black. 82645827. Thanks.
    Dude, there's a lot of shirts left.

    Just give East Gear (6837 1582) a call and ask for clubsnap shirt, size & colour.

    If have, u just go down and collect. Simple.

    I didnt order in advance but just went down to grab 2 pieces and there were a lot left.

  3. #303
    Senior Member digitalpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Shèng Gǎng
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    u can just go down and buy. just give them a call to check if they have the size for you. pls read #1 for details.

    the list of banned 'pilots' is a gauge to wat sizes are available.
    Aight thanks.

  4. #304
    Member hotwork77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    1°19'37.70"N 103°47'39.19"E
    Posts
    1,353

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    u can just go down and buy. just give them a call to check if they have the size for you. pls read #1 for details.

    the list of banned 'pilots' is a gauge to wat sizes are available.
    Quote Originally Posted by takafan View Post
    Dude, there's a lot of shirts left.

    Just give East Gear (6837 1582) a call and ask for clubsnap shirt, size & colour.

    If have, u just go down and collect. Simple.

    I didnt order in advance but just went down to grab 2 pieces and there were a lot left.
    I got my grandson to drop in and grab one for me. I was told there were so many left.

    It is so irresponsible for those who ordered and didn't bother to buy/collect. How to show support for our own local chapter if this simple thing also can be so irresponsible.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

  5. #305
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Hi,
    Just wondering if there is any left black large plus if their is any picture i can see the design of the T-shirt how the logo was printed?
    Thanks i did check first page and second page but no picture.

  6. #306
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Quote Originally Posted by GuessBoy View Post
    Hi,
    Just wondering if there is any left black large plus if their is any picture i can see the design of the T-shirt how the logo was printed?
    Thanks i did check first page and second page but no picture.
    Call eastgear for stocks and check pages 3-15 for pics.I remember someone posted the picture...

  7. #307
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Seriously, I am wondering if there are people who collected, but never visit this part of the forum to strike their name off?

  8. #308
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,210

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Quote Originally Posted by hotwork77 View Post
    I was told there were so many left.
    Maybe extras were ordered by EastGear/CS from the supplier to cater for walk-in customers?

  9. #309
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    Maybe extras were ordered by EastGear/CS from the supplier to cater for walk-in customers?
    nope. the Admins did not order extra for walk-ins. the leftovers are from our lovely pilots.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

  10. #310
    Member hotwork77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    1°19'37.70"N 103°47'39.19"E
    Posts
    1,353

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    nope. the Admins did not order extra for walk-ins. the leftovers are from our lovely pilots.
    Sad....why are there so many irresponsible people around? I used to think it only happens in BnS.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

  11. #311

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    I want a white XL, but given up for now, after waiting for 15mins on the line for them to pick up to confirm stock.
    ex-Nikon owner - now only iPhone :/

  12. #312
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,929
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Quote Originally Posted by hotwork77 View Post
    Sad....why are there so many irresponsible people around? I used to think it only happens in BnS.

    they have been de-registered already
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  13. #313

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Went to Mt Eliz hospital this morning...then down to lavender for east-gear and took 2 t-shirts...one white-L and one black-XL...
    still a lot of stock of black-XL...a few white..
    but for the white one, the biggest size is L...as far as I can see..
    ...

  14. #314

    Default Re: ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

    Quote Originally Posted by willyboney View Post
    Went to Mt Eliz hospital this morning...then down to lavender for east-gear and took 2 t-shirts...one white-L and one black-XL...
    still a lot of stock of black-XL...a few white..
    but for the white one, the biggest size is L...as far as I can see..
    ya, white no more XL. Got myself Black - XL yesterday.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 611141516

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •