Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1005

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

  1. #161

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Edit: good then! Less than $200 and still look classy! You got no reasons to turn it down bro! lolz!

    I use to have leather strapped watches years back. But I wear each piece every day, and it tends to wear down the straps. I get irritated when they develop odor from the perspirations, etc... In the end, I wear less and less until I gave up on them... And they are sooooo damn proned to scratches!

    Personally, I feel that leather watches are better for formal dinner, gatherings, etc... More demure feel...

    These days I hardly wear leather shoes, long sleave shirts and wrinkle free pants... So G-shock is soooo for me!

    As for metal strap? They tend to slip too easily to the end of the wrist if you have it a bit loose... And if you have it tight...quite uncomfortable leh... metal against skin... ouch! If you've got hairy arm/wrists... even more ouch! ouch! ouch!... hair-pinching experience! LOLz!!!

    yupz yupz, discussing withe CFO now,

    as for me, i do have meeting to attend to, and i personally find that im so uncomfortable with rubbers, my last leather watch lasted me a good 4 years before it gave up on me, the watch above fits all my need, rugged yet classy, but sadly will look ugly if i switch to leather straps... heheheheh
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  2. #162
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    yupz yupz, discussing withe CFO now,

    as for me, i do have meeting to attend to, and i personally find that im so uncomfortable with rubbers, my last leather watch lasted me a good 4 years before it gave up on me, the watch above fits all my need, rugged yet classy, but sadly will look ugly if i switch to leather straps... heheheheh
    Didn't you hear what ZCA said? Get watch(es) to match the occasion! Rubber G-shocks when you go outting with us... Metal/leather for formal meetings/dinner/lunch, etc... BBB!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #163
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Smile Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    wah wanna poison yourself... and switch ar... go go go... 5Dmark11
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Play with the AF-C modes har? Surely you won't miss the 60D!
    Hahaha yeah just curious to see the 60D and how it looks/feels.
    No way I'll switch camp!
    Exploring! :)

  4. #164
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha yeah just curious to see the 60D and how it looks/feels.
    No way I'll switch camp!
    Overall body size - feels like D90.... grip not as comfy on 60D though...

    Ergonomics very different... the top right buttons - you can just toggle on and off and then use top scroll to change settings... no need to hold down while changing settings... As for M/A/S/P modes (I forgot what Canon versions are), you need to hold down the center button or else it is locked.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 1st October 2010 at 05:20 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #165
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Didn't you hear what ZCA said? Get watch(es) to match the occasion! Rubber G-shocks when you go outting with us... Metal/leather for formal meetings/dinner/lunch, etc... BBB!
    Hear hear!
    I got a Seiko chronograph one with metal bracelet.
    Different watch for different occasion
    Exploring! :)

  6. #166

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Didn't you hear what ZCA said? Get watch(es) to match the occasion! Rubber G-shocks when you go outting with us... Metal/leather for formal meetings/dinner/lunch, etc... BBB!
    hahhahaah, rather than i get more watches and endless nagging, think i just buy two more straps, rubber for outings with ya guys, leather and metal when im at work or going out....

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha yeah just curious to see the 60D and how it looks/feels.
    No way I'll switch camp!
    trust me the d90 more syok....hehehehehhehe....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #167
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahhahaah, rather than i get more watches and endless nagging, think i just buy two more straps, rubber for outings with ya guys, leather and metal when im at work or going out....

    trust me the d90 more syok....hehehehehhehe....
    Two straps??? aiyoh... a bit ma-guai-fan leh.... Somore the watch design may not fit both leather/metal and rubber straps that nicely one... One will look nice, the other urmmn....

    Agreed D90 FTW!!!!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 1st October 2010 at 05:25 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #168

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Two straps??? aiyoh... a bit ma-guai-fan leh.... Somore the watch design may not fit both leather/metal and rubber straps that nicely one... One will look nice, the other urmmn....

    Agreed D90 FTW!!!!
    yea! D90!

  9. #169

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Two straps??? aiyoh... a bit ma-guai-fan leh.... Somore the watch design may not fit both leather/metal and rubber straps that nicely one... One will look nice, the other urmmn....

    Agreed D90 FTW!!!!
    to have it my way, i would grap the one we saw at the shop together like DDs and the one i posted...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  10. #170
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    to have it my way, i would grap the one we saw at the shop together like DDs and the one i posted...
    Here's a wishing you get your $$$$ soon!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #171
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    to have it my way, i would grap the one we saw at the shop together like DDs and the one i posted...
    BBB !!
    Exploring! :)

  12. #172

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Two straps??? aiyoh... a bit ma-guai-fan leh.... Somore the watch design may not fit both leather/metal and rubber straps that nicely one... One will look nice, the other urmmn....

    Agreed D90 FTW!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Here's a wishing you get your $$$$ soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    BBB !!
    waitting patiently... hehehehe....

    will call u guys if i wanna bbb the watch...

    for now must save save save, expecting a rough patch ahead in the coming months with payments.... hehehehe
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  13. #173
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    waitting patiently... hehehehe....

    will call u guys if i wanna bbb the watch...

    for now must save save save, expecting a rough patch ahead in the coming months with payments.... hehehehe
    Hahaha ok.
    Then better not keep thinking abt the 24-120 f/4 VR

    Save Save Save!!
    Exploring! :)

  14. #174

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha ok.
    Then better not keep thinking abt the 24-120 f/4 VR

    Save Save Save!!
    nope nope, not thinking of it anymore,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #175
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    nope nope, not thinking of it anymore,
    Bro, even though this is a BBB clubhouse... there's no prerequisite that states you must actually BBB in order to join it!...

    Case in point: 70-200mm VRII I'm eye-ing on, gauge and see how long before (and if) I actually get it...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 1st October 2010 at 06:17 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #176
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Bro, even though this is a BBB clubhouse... there's no prerequisite that states you must actually BBB in order to join it!...

    Case in point: 70-200mm VRII I'm eye-ing on, gauge and see how long before (and if) I actually get it...
    Don't buy it la... See Bro NNB buy it, in the end also let go. Too damn heavy already.

  17. #177
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Don't buy it la... See Bro NNB buy it, in the end also let go. Too damn heavy already.
    Thanks for your kind advice, bro! But can I wait until your kid grows up to be about my kid's age and then see if that advice still stands?

    Sports day, stage shows, choir, swimming, debates, blah blah blah.... Just today I was shooting stage again... Wah... picture still so small!.... I think 135 still not close enough...

    P/S: today...my monopod came into good use again! Long live the N2204! lolz!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 1st October 2010 at 06:36 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #178
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Thanks for your kind advice, bro! But can I wait until your kid grows up to be about my kid's age and then see if that advice still stands?

    Sports day, stage shows, choir, swimming, debates, blah blah blah.... Just today I was shooting stage again... Wah... picture still so small!.... I think 135 still not close enough...

    P/S: today...my monopod came into good use again! Long live the N2204! lolz!
    bro... by then ISO performance will be so good, I can shoot handheld with a 55-300VR.

  19. #179

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    bro... by then ISO performance will be so good, I can shoot handheld with a 55-300VR.
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Thanks for your kind advice, bro! But can I wait until your kid grows up to be about my kid's age and then see if that advice still stands?

    Sports day, stage shows, choir, swimming, debates, blah blah blah.... Just today I was shooting stage again... Wah... picture still so small!.... I think 135 still not close enough...

    P/S: today...my monopod came into good use again! Long live the N2204! lolz!
    just get the sigma 150-500 or the 50-500.... shld be more than enough if we are talking abt variable aperture lens....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  20. #180
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    bro... by then ISO performance will be so good, I can shoot handheld with a 55-300VR.
    Hmmmmm.... You've got a point.... Anyway, I'm not rushing into the 70-200mm as usual....

    Btw, how to shoot F1 and autosports with 55-300VR har? The irritating fencing can disappear or not?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •