Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1005

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

  1. #101

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro, analogue watch very hard to keep track of long exposure time... and digi watch have light, can see in the dark during sunrise shoots.
    My watch hands are a little luminous. So not so bad. But the thing is, I already have a digital watch although it's a very basic 1
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  2. #102
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    My watch hands are a little luminous. So not so bad. But the thing is, I already have a digital watch although it's a very basic 1
    luminous is one thing... ability to see seconds... like 5 mins 42 secs.. digital is a lot easier.

    Basic doesn't matter. as long as digital, can use.

  3. #103

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    luminous is one thing... ability to see seconds... like 5 mins 42 secs.. digital is a lot easier.

    Basic doesn't matter. as long as digital, can use.
    Yeah. When I use my ND110, I shall wear my Casio! Got orange light some more!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  4. #104
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    But I thought they say even the most minute light (like florescent) can charge the battery.

    I remember is that if no light at all, the battery will go out in 10 months.
    That should be correct, I'm just being a skeptic lah.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #105
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Yeah. When I use my ND110, I shall wear my Casio! Got orange light some more!
    Btw hor... me and ZCA noticed a lot of classic G-shocks... like those that can be wrapped around the waist kind.... Quite surprising they are still around! 18 buckaroos I think!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #106

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Btw hor... me and ZCA noticed a lot of classic G-shocks... like those that can be wrapped around the waist kind.... Quite surprising they are still around! 18 buckaroos I think!
    Wait. Wrap around the waist? What do you mean?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  7. #107
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wait. Wrap around the waist? What do you mean?
    Dunno leh... didn't someone said his G-shock can be wrapped around the waist nicely? I know I can't... Yes, that version loh.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 30th September 2010 at 11:38 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #108

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Dunno leh... didn't someone said his G-shock can be wrapped around the waist nicely? I know I can't... Yes, that version loh.
    who sah said like that...?? hehehehe...

    krig, im still thinking abt the $1650 item.... hahahahhahaa....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  9. #109

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Dunno leh... didn't someone said his G-shock can be wrapped around the waist nicely? I know I can't... Yes, that version loh.
    Haha. I thought really got those giant ones.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  10. #110
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Haha. I thought really got those giant ones.
    Here....read this page:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...766373&page=30

    That should joggle your memory...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #111
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    who sah said like that...?? hehehehe...

    krig, im still thinking abt the $1650 item.... hahahahhahaa....
    Wahhaha...you're in too deep of poison already!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #112

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wahhaha...you're in too deep of poison already!
    ya lor think so too, haish i keep seeing it everywhere... its haunting me... arghh....
    hahahahahahahaha
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  13. #113

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III



    still very tempted by this model leh.. have to get overseas.. maybe opt for those without
    special features one.. those bros who visited bencoolen, do they have those similar ones?
    the black background is a must!

  14. #114

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Wa yesterday 8+ i typetype and fell aslp at the com till now! From the looks of it the next time we all meet up can see everyone with a G shock liao hehe

  15. #115

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Wa yesterday 8+ i typetype and fell aslp at the com till now! From the looks of it the next time we all meet up can see everyone with a G shock liao hehe
    wah then your neck and your back never break ar?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #116

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    wah then your neck and your back never break ar?
    Aching loh, but recovered some slp

  17. #117
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Aching loh, but recovered some slp
    Wah, becareful man... no joke one. Luckily your monitor not the old CRT type right? Or else wake up no hair (joking! ) Don't do this too often otherwise, you officially Hunchback of CSdame...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #118
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post


    still very tempted by this model leh.. have to get overseas.. maybe opt for those without
    special features one.. those bros who visited bencoolen, do they have those similar ones?
    the black background is a must!
    One shop has it at $288 (not Bencoolen)... you want? Similar har? See what ZCA bought. His is as close as this in terms of grey on black. Apart from that model, I don't think we saw similar screen interface and body colour as the above.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #119

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Wa yesterday 8+ i typetype and fell aslp at the com till now! From the looks of it the next time we all meet up can see everyone with a G shock liao hehe
    hey
    err where your family member ? nv pull u to your bed. nt good haha

  20. #120

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah, becareful man... no joke one. Luckily your monitor not the old CRT type right? Or else wake up no hair (joking! ) Don't do this too often otherwise, you officially Hunchback of CSdame...
    Haha noted and thanks. Don't know how i fell aslp while typing

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •