Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25404548495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1005

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

  1. #981

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    It was yesterday bro. Haha. You want the truth? There were people changing their iphone 4 sets as well. If you want to get it, get it after the white sets are released. By then te sets shouldn't be so problematic anymore.

    As of now, there's no problems with my phone. Who knows if the problems start to appear after a week? Lol. But no screen protector on now. Feels naked, and the screen gives me the feeling of iphone 4's retina display. Yeah I know. Self console. Haha
    I would advise anybody who are getting new phone to hold on to their horses and let the first batch of phone to be cleared off the shelves first as usually the first batch are the testing batch which means to say white mice for these companies as that will be the only time they will get real feedback and improve on either their software or hardware.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  2. #982
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    for the location (bottle tree) . . . i think diagonally opposite is the reservoir where you can take sunset shots . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  3. #983
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I would advise anybody who are getting new phone to hold on to their horses and let the first batch of phone to be cleared off the shelves first as usually the first batch are the testing batch which means to say white mice for these companies as that will be the only time they will get real feedback and improve on either their software or hardware.
    Holding till at least beginning Dec, since I can only re-contract then
    Hope that issues sort themselves out by then, and maybe even a slight price drop?
    Exploring! :)

  4. #984
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    for the location (bottle tree) . . . i think diagonally opposite is the reservoir where you can take sunset shots . . .
    Bro do you mean Lower Seletar Reservoir?
    That one more for sunrise leh. I think the pond @ BottleTree itself might be all right
    Exploring! :)

  5. #985

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    @ZCA,
    so early????

  6. #986

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Bro do you mean Lower Seletar Reservoir?
    That one more for sunrise leh. I think the pond @ BottleTree itself might be all right
    Dont know that area well.... We can always just shoot at the pond if we don't know where to shoot though

  7. #987

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Holding till at least beginning Dec, since I can only re-contract then
    Hope that issues sort themselves out by then, and maybe even a slight price drop?
    Dec ORD loh!!! Haha. ZCA I don't really want to burst your bubble, but from the time iphone was introduced to now, do you think there's a price drop??
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  8. #988

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Dec ORD loh!!! Haha. ZCA I don't really want to burst your bubble, but from the time iphone was introduced to now, do you think there's a price drop??
    Jan ORD loh! Thinking of getting my iphone 4 then too..

  9. #989
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Dec ORD loh!!! Haha. ZCA I don't really want to burst your bubble, but from the time iphone was introduced to now, do you think there's a price drop??
    Hahaha only right at the very end, when they released a "neutered" version of the 3GS at the time of iphone4 launch.

    I'm not holding my breath la. Anyway the price is much lower than Galaxy S. And I get corporate discount for the pmonthly subscription.
    Exploring! :)

  10. #990

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha only right at the very end, when they released a "neutered" version of the 3GS at the time of iphone4 launch.

    I'm not holding my breath la. Anyway the price is much lower than Galaxy S. And I get corporate discount for the pmonthly subscription.
    But Galaxy S's screen is so much nicer. Vibrant colours, larger screen.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  11. #991
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    But Galaxy S's screen is so much nicer. Vibrant colours, larger screen.
    I don't think so leh... I held them side-by-side... preferred the iPhone display...

    I think one cool feature of Galaxy S is the ability to create a WiFi hotspot from the phone, making use of the 3G connection. Wah but dunno how long the battery can last like that...
    Exploring! :)

  12. #992

    Exclamation Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I don't think so leh... I held them side-by-side... preferred the iPhone display...

    I think one cool feature of Galaxy S is the ability to create a WiFi hotspot from the phone, making use of the 3G connection. Wah but dunno how long the battery can last like that...
    Morning guys, my colleague has the galaxy s, the battery just doesn't last.
    D90, 18-105mm f/ 3.5-5.6G, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D.

  13. #993
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    hey, just wanna ask u guys for opinion.. anyone uses the following clear filter before?




    recently got it for my new baby @ $85
    For a moment, you got me jumping wondering where you got the C-PL filter for that kind of price... then I saw... clear filter... Chey..... Dun suddenly gimme a shock like that on Monday morning leh...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #994
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Holding till at least beginning Dec, since I can only re-contract then
    Hope that issues sort themselves out by then, and maybe even a slight price drop?
    If recontract how much can one get the Iphone for har? My contract is due to expire in Jan... Die... it's IPhone poisoning now...

    Btw, iPhone 5 is coming next year right?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #995

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I don't think so leh... I held them side-by-side... preferred the iPhone display...

    I think one cool feature of Galaxy S is the ability to create a WiFi hotspot from the phone, making use of the 3G connection. Wah but dunno how long the battery can last like that...
    You got to open some apps man. Haha. I opened a common app between the 2 phones. Iphone smell no smoke. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #996
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    You got to open some apps man. Haha. I opened a common app between the 2 phones. Iphone smell no smoke. Haha
    hahah... however everyone recognises the apple sign leh... It's a status symbol woh...

    See the apple sign already, eyes will glue to it.... otherwise: "chey...no apple sign...boring...." That's the crowd mentallity... lolz!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 11th October 2010 at 09:41 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #997
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Bro do you mean Lower Seletar Reservoir?
    That one more for sunrise leh. I think the pond @ BottleTree itself might be all right
    Yup . . . the pond should be fine . . . the bottle tree also nice.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  18. #998
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    Yup . . . the pond should be fine . . . the bottle tree also nice.
    So I'm assuming you're coming too?

    Which restaurant to recommend btw? Not too ex and good food hopefully. I'm sure some of us here might not want to bust our dinner budget...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #999

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Ok. This is what happened. My iphone has some problem. Keeps telling me cellular data network unavailable in a pop up message. Speakers and earphones jack is problematic occasionally. So I went to Comcentre to change my phone. The guy told me tt it may be a software issue and my phone may have been corrupted by one of my 160+ apps.

    He did a software restore and told me cannot change unless confirm is hardware issue. Told me to go back and monitor the situation. Needless to say, I was beyond pissed off. And did I mention tt my friend and I wasted 2 hours there?

    I decided to just go off, but heaven has eyes!! 1 step out of Comcentre, the problem occurred again. I immediately took a screenshot and showed it to the guy. He exchanged a set for me.

    After the exchange, I thought it took some time to search for the network. I also managed to make a call. But after the call, the reception bar indicates "No Service". KNS!!!

    After changing phone, naturally I thought it was a problem with the SIM card. So I went to Westmall to change. Change SIM card liao still same problem. Means it's the phone again!!!

    KNS! Went back to change again just before they close. This time waited for 1 hour and I tested EVERYTHING, including camera, speakers. So now I'm using it. Was damn fed up yesterday. Really damn suay. Want play mahjong, my friend need to book in. Want eat supper, my friend sleeping liao. SIAN!!!

    Tt's all. Sorry for the essay. Haha
    that y my grp of frd all dun wan to take except for my colleague.
    i-lousy

    joking ah

  20. #1000

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I don't think so leh... I held them side-by-side... preferred the iPhone display...

    I think one cool feature of Galaxy S is the ability to create a WiFi hotspot from the phone, making use of the 3G connection. Wah but dunno how long the battery can last like that...
    htc desire also can, check for android phone
    actually all these phone now use a lot of data connection so prepare to bring your wire/charger to work place else u sure low batt.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •