Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1005

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

  1. #81

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    I only got a lousy, very basic, 'casino' watch. Stop watch, countdown timer.

    DD123, I thought there is the version with all the functions? Atomic timing, tough solar, tidal and lunar information? The one which kriegs was actually looking at after you gave him the link. GW7900-don't know what. Lol
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  2. #82
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I only got a lousy, very basic, 'casino' watch. Stop watch, countdown timer.

    DD123, I thought there is the version with all the functions? Atomic timing, tough solar, tidal and lunar information? The one which kriegs was actually looking at after you gave him the link. GW7900-don't know what. Lol
    Yes.. got.. This one

    http://www.casio.com/products/Timepi...ock/GW7900B-1/

    But not available in SG. If want, need to special order, price $280.

    Compare to the one I got, no solar no atomic.. the rest all same. $86.

    Not worth it la that one.

  3. #83
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah so fast product shoot already? Hell well, here's mine... shot under really crappy light, crappy image:
    nice one bro... !!!
    close enough, the shade.
    I came home and the light was fading... decided to do a quickie product shoot outside the window...
    slightly golden light.... ahhhhh
    Exploring! :)

  4. #84
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yeah lor... I trust all our models have timer counting.... Set 30 mins, it can count down and then beep beep... 23 hours maximum I think (for my model at least)!
    only 23 hours? I don't think so bro!
    Mine has TWO timers, each able to count from 99 hr 59 min 59 sec....!!!!
    Exploring! :)

  5. #85
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Yes.. got.. This one

    http://www.casio.com/products/Timepi...ock/GW7900B-1/

    But not available in SG. If want, need to special order, price $280.

    Compare to the one I got, no solar no atomic.. the rest all same. $86.

    Not worth it la that one.
    the battery CR2025 costs only $1.80 when you order from eBay...
    Exploring! :)

  6. #86
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    only 23 hours? I don't think so bro!
    Mine has TWO timers, each able to count from 99 hr 59 min 59 sec....!!!!
    Your's got power!!!! maybe that will be my second buy next time... the grey on black rocks!

    One thing about solared version hor...you need to keep it in the open often... don't put it in the dark for too long...otherwise power will run out.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 30th September 2010 at 10:04 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #87
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Your's got power!!!! maybe that will be my second buy next time... the grey on black rocks!

    One thing about solared version hor...you need to keep it in the open often... don't put it in the dark for too long...otherwise power will run out.
    ya... don't know how long the battery will last when left in the dark...

    so the important point is: USE IT!
    Exploring! :)

  8. #88
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    ya... don't know how long the battery will last when left in the dark...

    so the important point is: USE IT!
    Definitely! It will be my regular watch. This watch not suitable for long sleaved shirts, coz will keep blocking sunlight. Same goes for all Solar units.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #89
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Definitely! It will be my regular watch. This watch not suitable for long sleaved shirts, coz will keep blocking sunlight. Same goes for all Solar units.
    actually nowadays solar technology is quite impressive.
    Even dim indoor light (eg. far from fluorescent tube) can power an electronic calculator.
    Exploring! :)

  10. #90

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Definitely! It will be my regular watch. This watch not suitable for long sleaved shirts, coz will keep blocking sunlight. Same goes for all Solar units.
    I thought tough solar can make use of indoor lighting to 'charge' up?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  11. #91

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post

    Here's my "prize"
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    And here is mine....


    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    was fun meeting up with u guys, still contemplating to get my first gshock... hahahahahha

    power ar krig, matching siol...~~!!

    wait for mine... RRS style... hahahahahhahaha
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #92
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I thought tough solar can make use of indoor lighting to 'charge' up?
    Can! Just don't keep it in the wardrobe if you dun intend to wear it everyday... keep it in the open.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #93
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    was fun meeting up with u guys, still contemplating to get my first gshock... hahahahahha

    power ar krig, matching siol...~~!!

    wait for mine... RRS style... hahahahahhahaha
    Yeah! We're waiting for your RRS / G-shock mug shots next!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #94

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Can! Just don't keep it in the wardrobe if you dun intend to wear it everyday... keep it in the open.
    Like tt it's better than my analogue watch. N it costs more than twice the price you bought yours okay... Haha
    Last edited by Smiles88; 30th September 2010 at 10:38 PM.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  15. #95

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yeah! We're waiting for your RRS / G-shock mug shots next!
    hahaha, must wait for ppl to pay me first than can BBB the watch, hahah
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  16. #96
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    nobody noticed that I set the date wrongly on my G-Shock
    Exploring! :)

  17. #97
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Your's got power!!!! maybe that will be my second buy next time... the grey on black rocks!

    One thing about solared version hor...you need to keep it in the open often... don't put it in the dark for too long...otherwise power will run out.
    But I thought they say even the most minute light (like florescent) can charge the battery.

    I remember is that if no light at all, the battery will go out in 10 months.

  18. #98
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Like tt it's better than my analogue watch. N it costs more than twice the price you bought yours okay... Haha
    Bro, analogue watch very hard to keep track of long exposure time... and digi watch have light, can see in the dark during sunrise shoots.

  19. #99

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    nobody noticed that I set the date wrongly on my G-Shock
    Haha. Ya I didn't notice it. Until you mentioned it. You also didn't notice it until you looked at all 3 watches right?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  20. #100
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    nobody noticed that I set the date wrongly on my G-Shock
    bro you still living in the past..

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •