Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    haha ya ya!
    so correct!

but got someone to borrow from is quite a good choice too
    really enjoy the focusing and the sharpness!
    That lens is really heavy though. Quite a PITA haha

haha ya ya!
    so correct!

but got someone to borrow from is quite a good choice too
    really enjoy the focusing and the sharpness!
    No worries, I've heard and seen enough to convince myself that it is worthy lens. If I get to borrow it I'll be poisoned to death... So, NO THANKS!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    With our N2204... No problemo bud! Btw, you're supposed to put it in front of the DSLR... not at your butt (referencing to PITA)...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 10th October 2010 at 10:00 PM.

it is but with the pic take and the sharpness etc.. i think it is worth it.
    was using it with a D300s so it is really heavy!

it is but with the pic take and the sharpness etc.. i think it is worth it.
    was using it with a D300s so it is really heavy!
    Time to go gym.... really inspired by someone on CS here... Seriously I've considered that option... but I think I'll end up buying body braces...

good evening bros! finally back home..

anyway, suddenly back to talking about F1 and their chicken wires ar? and better stop the poisoning of 70-200!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    good evening bros! finally back home..

anyway, suddenly back to talking about F1 and their chicken wires ar? and better stop the poisoning of 70-200!
    Actually whether poison or not, it won't really make a difference. Two friends here are already too deeply poisoned that any antidote won't work liao haha

Actually whether poison or not, it won't really make a difference. Two friends here are already too deeply poisoned that any antidote won't work liao haha
    lol~ i can see that from reading those previous post also.. hmmm.. luckily i am not really a big fan of telephoto zoom..

lol~ i can see that from reading those previous post also.. hmmm.. luckily i am not really a big fan of telephoto zoom..
    hey, just wanna ask u guys for opinion.. anyone uses the following clear filter before?

recently got it for my new baby @ $85
    Last edited by WhiteFields; 10th October 2010 at 10:53 PM.

Ok. This is what happened. My iphone has some problem. Keeps telling me cellular data network unavailable in a pop up message. Speakers and earphones jack is problematic occasionally. So I went to Comcentre to change my phone. The guy told me tt it may be a software issue and my phone may have been corrupted by one of my 160+ apps.

He did a software restore and told me cannot change unless confirm is hardware issue. Told me to go back and monitor the situation. Needless to say, I was beyond pissed off. And did I mention tt my friend and I wasted 2 hours there?

I decided to just go off, but heaven has eyes!! 1 step out of Comcentre, the problem occurred again. I immediately took a screenshot and showed it to the guy. He exchanged a set for me.

After the exchange, I thought it took some time to search for the network. I also managed to make a call. But after the call, the reception bar indicates "No Service". KNS!!!

After changing phone, naturally I thought it was a problem with the SIM card. So I went to Westmall to change. Change SIM card liao still same problem. Means it's the phone again!!!

KNS! Went back to change again just before they close. This time waited for 1 hour and I tested EVERYTHING, including camera, speakers. So now I'm using it. Was damn fed up yesterday. Really damn suay. Want play mahjong, my friend need to book in. Want eat supper, my friend sleeping liao. SIAN!!!

Tt's all. Sorry for the essay. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Ok. This is what happened. My iphone has some problem. Keeps telling me cellular data network unavailable in a pop up message. Speakers and earphones jack is problematic occasionally. So I went to Comcentre to change my phone. The guy told me tt it may be a software issue and my phone may have been corrupted by one of my 160+ apps.

He did a software restore and told me cannot change unless confirm is hardware issue. Told me to go back and monitor the situation. Needless to say, I was beyond pissed off. And did I mention tt my friend and I wasted 2 hours there?

I decided to just go off, but heaven has eyes!! 1 step out of Comcentre, the problem occurred again. I immediately took a screenshot and showed it to the guy. He exchanged a set for me.

After the exchange, I thought it took some time to search for the network. I also managed to make a call. But after the call, the reception bar indicates "No Service". KNS!!!

After changing phone, naturally I thought it was a problem with the SIM card. So I went to Westmall to change. Change SIM card liao still same problem. Means it's the phone again!!!

KNS! Went back to change again just before they close. This time waited for 1 hour and I tested EVERYTHING, including camera, speakers. So now I'm using it. Was damn fed up yesterday. Really damn suay. Want play mahjong, my friend need to book in. Want eat supper, my friend sleeping liao. SIAN!!!

wow.. really terrible.. but hope everything is alright now.. enjoy the fruits of your hardwork!

Wah you travel so far today? Go here go there? Doesn't fill me with much confidence. Was considering getting the iPhone 4 next month....
    Exploring! :)

hey, just wanna ask u guys for opinion.. anyone uses the following clear filter before?

recently got it for my new baby @ $85
    i've not used this filter before, but I think it should be fine. Kenko is quite reputable for filters.
    Scared to damage the 'fish bowl' in front har?
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    i've not used this filter before, but I think it should be fine. Kenko is quite reputable for filters.
    Scared to damage the 'fish bowl' in front har?
    cos i read from somewhere in this forum someone mentioned that Zeta is one of their high-end
    grade filter? ya lor.. got a good lens must by a good protector for it..

================================================
    D90 (actually anyone la!!!!) dinner, food photography and TCSS session

Date: Wednesday, 13 October 2010
    Time:1830 onwards
    Venue: BottleTree Park (near Khatib MRT)
    Map: Click here to view Map - Googled By kriegsketten
    Itinerary: TCSS, take food photos, discuss studio outing

1) Jeezuinn
    2) Skylover (Di866)
    3) Kriegsketten
    4) Ongoinglearner
    5) ZCA (SB600)
    6) quizesilver
    7) akerue (to be confirmed)
    8) Smiles88
    9) pasay

================================================
    Updated Poll List for suggested studio outing

1) AMK Ave 5 (Northstar) one. - ZCA, Akerue, Skylover, WhiteFields
    2) Camwerkz @ Commonwealth area
    3) Pixelwave Studios @ Arab St - akerue, Skylover

Day:
    1) weekday evening 7pm-9pm - ZCA, Skylover
    2) weekday evening 8pm-10pm - ZCA, Akerue
    3) saturday morning 9am-11am - ZCA, Akerue, Skylover
    4) saturday morning 10am-12noon
    5) saturday afternoon 3pm-5pm
    6) saturday afternoon 4pm-6pm

* expressed interest but yet to indicate a preference:
    - notsoclever
    - Ongoinglearner [Can only make it after November 3, 2010]
    - WhiteFields [Date is more of an issue than day]

Note: As this is a poll to see how many are interested. Please follow the format and quote the whole list and edit accordingly
    ==============================================
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Wow thats quite a string of bad luck. Well at the very least your phone is usable now. Comfort yourself with the little good things, rather than get pissed with the endless number of bad things.

All of you chat so fast.. Sorry guys.. have been too busy at work this month.. haiz..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Wow thats quite a string of bad luck. Well at the very least your phone is usable now. Comfort yourself with the little good things, rather than get pissed with the endless number of bad things.
    Can't blame the comcenter also.. They are not the one selling Iphone.. Apple didn't do a great job for QC-ing and QA-ing their own product before selling it off.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Wah you travel so far today? Go here go there? Doesn't fill me with much confidence. Was considering getting the iPhone 4 next month....
    It was yesterday bro. Haha. You want the truth? There were people changing their iphone 4 sets as well. If you want to get it, get it after the white sets are released. By then te sets shouldn't be so problematic anymore.

As of now, there's no problems with my phone. Who knows if the problems start to appear after a week? Lol. But no screen protector on now. Feels naked, and the screen gives me the feeling of iphone 4's retina display. Yeah I know. Self console. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Ok guys. My lights off timing over by 1.5hrs liao. Gd night!