Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1005

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

  1. #881
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bros if you want a feel of the D7k, I recommend you sign up for PE's Nikon Kopi session....
    i am the first to sign up.

    anyway i am not getting the D7xxx . . . waiting for the next one . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  2. #882
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    i am the first to sign up.
    anyway i am not getting the D7xxx . . . waiting for the next one . . .
    What? Waiting for FF? Or the tilt-LCD D400? For me, the D7000 rocks ars* already... getting it sooner or later is a question mark... but camera-fondling is free...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #883
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    What? Waiting for FF? Or the tilt-LCD D400? For me, the D7000 rocks ars* already... getting it sooner or later is a question mark... but camera-fondling is free...
    Enjoy yourself bro! You must submit homework (extensive report) ok?
    Exploring! :)

  4. #884
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Enjoy yourself bro! You must submit homework (extensive report) ok?
    I've never been to any of the kopi sessions so far, so I don't know how much time we'll have to access the equipments... I'd gather not much time, judging from the response of signing up... my bet is all eyeing on the D7000 for sure... Anyway NNB and DD123 signed up as well. But I'll give it my best to give a fair assessment.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 9th October 2010 at 08:36 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #885
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Question: between 50mm f1.8 versus 50mm f1.4... which one to go for? I know 1.4 is faster (probably better bokeh as well)... and 1.8 at half the price of the former. But apertures and prices aside, which one to go for? I guess I want AF but don't want internal motor... (I'm not a pro anyway).
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #886
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I've never been to any of the kopi sessions so far, so I don't know how much time we'll have to access the equipments... I'd gather not much time, judging from the response of signing up... my bet is all eyeing on the D7000 for sure... Anyway NNB and DD123 signed up as well. But I'll give it my best to give a fair assessment.
    i going there to try out the lens . . . not D7xxx (it is not within my radar).

    But i think Nikon Centre is a better place to try out all the lens . . . own sweet time.

    Kopi Session also a place to know more people hopefully.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  7. #887
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    i going there to try out the lens . . . not D7xxx (it is not within my radar).

    But i think Nikon Centre is a better place to try out all the lens . . . own sweet time.

    Kopi Session also a place to know more people hopefully.
    Yup, purpose of the kopi session is also about socialising. So...if you're going, I'll bump into each other!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #888
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Definitely . . . i am going there with my wife.

    Wondering what goodie bags they are going to give.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  9. #889
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    Definitely . . . i am going there with my wife.

    Wondering what goodie bags they are going to give.
    Oooooh... probably one nikon visor and one bottle of nikon water...

    Is your wife into photography too?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #890
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Oooooh... probably one nikon visor and one bottle of nikon water...

    Is your wife into photography too?

    Haha . . . and a nikon recycling bag too . . .

    Yup, my wife loves to shot macro . . . you can see her shots in the macro sub forum under my nick. Nice to have a hobby together with your love one. Envy right ?
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  11. #891
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    how?


    poisonous enough?


    edit: no hor....? only very mildly.... someone got the POWER G-Shock now.... hehehehe
    Wah!...cio leh! Better taken than my rushed portraiture... The combo looks nice! Me likes!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #892
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    Haha . . . and a nikon recycling bag too . . .

    Yup, my wife loves to shot macro . . . you can see her shots in the macro sub forum under my nick. Nice to have a hobby together with your love one. Envy right ?
    Wah... She already know photography before she met you or did you managed to poison her silly? Envy, truly envious... at least when you shoot, she won't say: "oi, you done or not?"
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #893
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    actually is she poisoned me . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  14. #894
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    actually is she poisoned me . . .
    Wah.... NOW I'm TRULY Envious!

    So, before she managed to poison you, I think it was you who nudged her: "oi, hun...are you done?"....
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 9th October 2010 at 09:42 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #895
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    haha . . . no lah, i didn't.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  16. #896

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah.... NOW I'm TRULY Envious!

    So, before she managed to poison you, I think it was you who nudged her: "oi, hun...are you done?"....
    Won't lah... usually when you need something you will guai guai what....
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  17. #897
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Won't lah... usually when you need something you will guai guai what....
    Wah cheem leh... need what har? Can you not be sooooo deep or not? Spare me my brain juice hor... it's getting dryer due to sentences like these...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #898
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    Haha . . . and a nikon recycling bag too . . .

    Yup, my wife loves to shot macro . . . you can see her shots in the macro sub forum under my nick. Nice to have a hobby together with your love one. Envy right ?
    So which lens are you both going there to fondle har?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #899
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    i actually looking at either the 24-120 f4 and the 24-70 f2.8 . . .

    need a good lens for low light shooting; eg in a ballroom, dinner etc.
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  20. #900
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    i actually looking at either the 24-120 f4 and the 24-70 f2.8 . . .

    need a good lens for low light shooting; eg in a ballroom, dinner etc.
    VR versus non-VR....f/2.8 versus f/4.... longer range versus medium range... Tough choice... I think you better bring your flash along to test both out. But like you've said, maybe it's better to go NSC for an uninterrupted assessment... You're doing it for professional assignments, not like casual shooters like us. I know I would. Marcus at NSC would be a great assistance to your decision-making!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 9th October 2010 at 11:00 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •