Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Isnt this supposed to be a good thing? The last working day of the week!
    eh. sorry I forgot to mention why I so sian. I'm starting to fall sick. Being sick during weekends is the 'best' thing tt can happen
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I have compile them together for easy tracking and reference. Instead of two post for two different event. I put them together which makes it easier for everybody to see and view. ^^

================================================== ================================================== =====================================
    ================================================== ================================================== =====================================
    D90 (actually anyone la!!!!) dinner, food photography and TCSS session

Date: Wednesday, 13 October 2010
    Time:1830 onwards
    Venue: T.Payoh North zi cha (Block 203 T. Payoh Nth, 250m from Bradell MRT)
    Itinerary: TCSS, take food photos, discuss studio outing

1) Jeezuinn
    2) Skylover (Di866)
    3) Kriegsketten
    4) Ongoinglearner
    5) ZCA (SB600)
    6) quizesilver
    7) akerue (to be confirmed)
    8) Smiles88
    9) pasay

Updated Poll List

Let's have a poll

1) AMK Ave 5 (Northstar) one. - ZCA, Akerue, Skylover, WhiteFields
    2) Camwerkz @ Commonwealth area
    3) Pixelwave Studios @ Arab St - akerue, Skylover

Day:
    1) weekday evening 7pm-9pm - ZCA, Skylover
    2) weekday evening 8pm-10pm - ZCA, Akerue
    3) saturday morning 9am-11am - ZCA, Akerue, Skylover
    4) saturday morning 10am-12noon
    5) saturday afternoon 3pm-5pm
    6) saturday afternoon 4pm-6pm

* expressed interest but yet to indicate a preference:
    - notsoclever
    - Ongoinglearner [Can only make it after November 3, 2010]
    - WhiteFields [Date is more of an issue than day]
    Note: As this is a poll to see how many are interested. Please follow the format and quote the whole list and edit accordingly ^^

Note:Corrected list as of 8 October 2010. ^^ Smiles88 mention dinner on whoever quote the wrong list. We have a winner! quizesilver Congratulation Bro! On Behalf of everybody here. Thanks for the dinner treat
    see who i quote. dun thanks me. thanks whitefield hehe

Gooda morning peeps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    ACS (I) quite ok. but the person quality really depends on who he mix with.
    higher chances of going to the IB program too
    not sure abt the bishan one - RI?
    Yeah I know, no worries about that. In this world we live in, we're bound to be mixed with all sorts of people. The real challenge would be - how to keep your head above that! We're not rich, so very likely he'll be within peers whose backgrounds are of higher social standing than his. You know how some of them can be, but not all of them are like that. Currently he is in the same situation as well, so far we've managed to keep him in check in terms of certain "viewpoints" and behaviors. And he has so far managed it well, so we'll have no fear of him "surviving" in that kind of environment, just have to constantly be vigil about him. IB program or not, hard to decide for the moment... Boils down to what he really wants and comfortable with. Frankly, still a long way from deciding which school (not to mention to be chosen as well). All I know at this point is, I'll have to be well prepared for the one-G-shock-a-month cost plus plus plus....

Quote Originally Posted by weegk View Post
    if i am free on wednesday, i will drop by to join you all for 'Zi Cha' . . .
    Soon everyone will reach their retirement age . . . only that i reach earlier . . .

Ok, see you all, i going out to shoot . . .
    Hope to see you there! ZCA is a really good host. We'll certainly have a blast there and poison ourselves like crazy like always... Frankly, poisoning is one thing, BBB is another... so no worries. All of us live within our means (I think...)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    eh. sorry I forgot to mention why I so sian. I'm starting to fall sick. Being sick during weekends is the 'best' thing tt can happen
    Oi... go see doctor and take med lah - the last thing you want is to miss the coming outting! And you better be well by then! We can spread BBB infection, but not viral or bacterial type! Just joking lah, take plenty of fluid and rest well!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 8th October 2010 at 10:48 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Him... urm.. one near wildcat's old home (bishan)... say say only hor... it will depend on his own hardwork...
    I am enrolling my son into the other bishan school. My alma mater, Catholic High. My whole family attended Catholic High. I even have classmates who are teachers there now.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I am enrolling my son into the other bishan school. My alma mater, Catholic High. My whole family attended Catholic High. I even have classmates who are teachers there now.
    Well, it should be easier for you right? Since you have a family history related to Catholic High. Good school!

Having old classmates there even better, everytime you go pick him up or even for PTM, you can still TCSS with your old buddies!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 8th October 2010 at 10:59 AM.

kriegs, at first when you mentioned a school in Bishan, Catholic High was the first school tt came to my mind. I didn't even know RI is there. Shows how little I know. But then again, I know about Catholic High due to work last time. haha. Ignorant little me
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

kriegs, at first when you mentioned a school in Bishan, Catholic High was the first school tt came to my mind. I didn't even know RI is there. Shows how little I know. But then again, I know about Catholic High due to work last time. haha. Ignorant little me
    Can't fault you buddy... If I'm not a parent, I'd probably be as oblivious to the area as you.

Well, Catholic High was one of the considerations we have to think of when we're opting for schools suitable for our boy. However, we don't drive, and public transportation is just way too much time required for travelling so we opted for another closer to our home... no choice..

Don't worry, once you've become a parent, you'll AUTOMATICALLY know one...

Like ZCA... once he "signed on for life"... the term DSA, PTM will all become second nature to him...no need to ask one... Which schools? He can point the directions with his eyes closed... Even those that moved to a bigger location!

Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    see who i quote. dun thanks me. thanks whitefield hehe
    but i can't make it for the dinner.. already sounded my grief long before..

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    No worries bro, this ain't our last! If you happen to be able to make it that day, just drop by! I'm waiting to let you poison your G-Shock at us!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    if can come just come ah. I have no idea what time we'll be leaving.

No worries bro, this ain't our last! If you happen to be able to make it that day, just drop by! I'm waiting to let you poison your G-Shock at us!
    haha! on second thoughts, WhiteFields better don't come. Later I see his watch liao I buay tahan, go buy then I die liao lor
    (joking only ah, don't take it seriously)

if can come just come ah. I have no idea what time we'll be leaving.

haha! on second thoughts, WhiteFields better don't come. Later I see his watch liao I buay tahan, go buy then I die liao lor
    (joking only ah, don't take it seriously)
    Won't happen so easily one... I know we constantly poison peeps like mad, and we ourselves get poisoned like crazy in return... but at the end of the day, we know better for ourselves whether to BBB or not...

Blog Entries

Won't happen so easily one... I know we constantly poison peeps like mad, and we ourselves get poisoned like crazy in return... but at the end of the day, we know better for ourselves whether to BBB or not...
    We not self poison la. We very good already la.

I noticed a newbie just bought D90 around 2 weeks already selling D90 and bought D700. lenses buy and sell around 5 already. Now that is big time self poison... And no real pics to show for too, so confirm not buying because of needs.

I noticed a newbie just bought D90 around 2 weeks already selling D90 and bought D700. lenses buy and sell around 5 already. Now that is big time self poison... And no real pics to show for too, so confirm not buying because of needs.
    huh?!? Tt's a bit extreme! He probably has too much money, or he feels tt D90 isn't for him as he wants FF

huh?!? Tt's a bit extreme! He probably has too much money, or he feels tt D90 isn't for him as he wants FF
    That is so wrong, I think the man needs a Leica!

Blog Entries

That is so wrong, I think the man needs a Leica!
    You can tell him yourself...

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=775786

BTW, he must not know the D700 replacement is around the corner...

You can tell him yourself...

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=775786

BTW, he must not know the D700 replacement is around the corner...
    Wowz, I didn't click on the link, but I think I kinda know who you're refering to...

I have compile them together for easy tracking and reference. Instead of two post for two different event. I put them together which makes it easier for everybody to see and view. ^^

D90 (actually anyone la!!!!) dinner, food photography and TCSS session

Date: Wednesday, 13 October 2010
    Time:1830 onwards
    Venue: T.Payoh North zi cha (Block 203 T. Payoh Nth, 250m from Bradell MRT)
    Itinerary: TCSS, take food photos, discuss studio outing

1) Jeezuinn
    2) Skylover (Di866)
    3) Kriegsketten
    4) Ongoinglearner
    5) ZCA (SB600)
    6) quizesilver
    7) akerue (to be confirmed)
    8) Smiles88
    9) pasay

People, please note tt the Zi Zhar stall is not halal. However, as it is a coffeeshop, halal food is available there as well.

Updated Poll List

Let's have a poll

1) AMK Ave 5 (Northstar) one. - ZCA, Akerue, Skylover, WhiteFields
    2) Camwerkz @ Commonwealth area
    3) Pixelwave Studios @ Arab St - akerue, Skylover

Day:
    1) weekday evening 7pm-9pm - ZCA, Skylover
    2) weekday evening 8pm-10pm - ZCA, Akerue
    3) saturday morning 9am-11am - ZCA, Akerue, Skylover
    4) saturday morning 10am-12noon
    5) saturday afternoon 3pm-5pm
    6) saturday afternoon 4pm-6pm

* expressed interest but yet to indicate a preference:
    - notsoclever
    - Ongoinglearner [Can only make it after November 3, 2010]
    - WhiteFields [Date is more of an issue than day]
    Note: As this is a poll to see how many are interested. Please follow the format and quote the whole list and edit accordingly ^^
    Last edited by Smiles88; 8th October 2010 at 04:12 PM.

Urm... you can remove the last message already... Otherwise it sounds a bit like broken records.... As if we KEEP leaving Pasay out of the outting...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 8th October 2010 at 04:02 PM.

Urm... you can remove the last message already... Otherwise it sounds a bit like broken records.... As if we KEEP leaving Pasay out of the outting...
    must leave it as a reminder. skali next thing tt happens, he get left out again. haha!

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast