Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Actually, D5000 can shoot weddings right? I mean as at least 2nd photog. Main photog usually use at least 2 bodies I believe.
    If you know what you're doing, and doing it right... any cam goes (provided it can deliver what you're expected, what you want it to do). Backups are still important. At the moment, I can't even be sure I can deliver that kind of result with my D90 with my 2.8 lens... (and you've seen my shots right?)...

Even as secondary photographer, you should at least be confident that you know your equipment well, and some of your photos can deliver, in case you managed to get an important candid that the main photog didn't get... or else, it's just using up space room right?
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 6th October 2010 at 11:26 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Frankly, if ones do not know anything about camera/gears etc... anyone with a dslr, entry type too, can smoke ppl that he is able to take good wedding pix and be the 1st photographer.

That should be my case 3-4 mth ago. But now, with a little knowledge on photography, dun think I can get smoked easily.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

Blog Entries

*looks around*

finally can breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    *looks around*

finally can breathe.
    Been busy with dd123 JR?

*looks around*

finally can breathe.
    Fast asleep huh? Well, this is the honeymoon period... Enjoy!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Fast asleep huh? Well, this is the honeymoon period... Enjoy!
    I went to client site this morning... but sooooo tired... baby was like an hourly alarm last night... make noise every hour.

Blog Entries

OK.. I better go catch a nap... tired...

I went to client site this morning... but sooooo tired... baby was like an hourly alarm last night... make noise every hour.
    Haha, i guess its part and parcel of parent hood

*looks around*

finally can breathe.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

You can't blame him... he just discovered a whole new world that has light in it! My advice - rest as much as you can...you can never tell when you'll be needed to...

Same when for me... fever panic, doctor's visit, buy this buy that. Diaper re-arming, rash creams, milk rash, etc, etc... But you'll settle down in a matter or week(s). After that, you're a pro already! So rest dude, rest is important!

You can't blame him... he just discovered a whole new world that has light in it! My advice - rest as much as you can...you can never tell when you'll be needed to...

Same when for me... fever panic, doctor's visit, buy this buy that. Diaper re-arming, rash creams, milk rash, etc, etc... But you'll settle down in a matter or week(s). After that, you're a pro already! So rest dude, rest is important!
    Yeah, DD123 it's just a matter of time. Rest whenever you can.
    D90, 18-105mm f/ 3.5-5.6G, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D.

If you know what you're doing, and doing it right... any cam goes (provided it can deliver what you're expected, what you want it to do). Backups are still important. At the moment, I can't even be sure I can deliver that kind of result with my D90 with my 2.8 lens... (and you've seen my shots right?)...

Even as secondary photographer, you should at least be confident that you know your equipment well, and some of your photos can deliver, in case you managed to get an important candid that the main photog didn't get... or else, it's just using up space room right?
    back from the jungle... I survived!

wah so many comments about the wedding photog with the D5k har?
    hehehehe...
    If you saw my posts to him, basically I feel (like some of you here) that if he needs to ask these sort of questions, means he has no confidence in either himself or his equipment. So getting better equipment isn't gonna help.
    But can't get it through his thick skull through the PC monitor. Maybe need to sit beside him and physically drill into his head.
    Exploring! :)

anyone interested... wahahahahha...

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=774817

buy, not happy sell off at 8K at least..., get D3s still got some spare change..... hahahahaha....

LOL LOL....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post

buy, not happy sell off at 8K at least..., get D3s still got some spare change..... hahahahaha....

LOL LOL....
    I smell fish, big fishies... you wanna buy you go ahead! No free lunch - and too good to be true... no phone somore, first post?! Yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post

LOL LOL....
    if something sounds too good to be true....
    Exploring! :)

Wah lao. I want view the thread also cannot liao. Thread specified cannot be found leh. Haha.

ZCA is back! How's outfield? Found back your passion for field rations already? Haha

Anyway, regarding the D5000 for wedding thread, if the TS still needs to ask something like those questions, something is glaringly obvious. 3 words only. He's/she's not ready. I think should not advise him/her liao. He/her doesn't really understand the pieces of advices given to him/her.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

I have compile them together for easy tracking and reference. Instead of two post for two different event. I put them together which makes it easier for everybody to see and view. ^^

================================================== ================================================== =====================================
    ================================================== ================================================== =====================================
    D90 (actually anyone la!!!!) dinner, food photography and TCSS session

Date: Wednesday, 13 October 2010
    Time:1830 onwards
    Venue: T.Payoh North zi cha (Block 203 T. Payoh Nth, 250m from Bradell MRT)
    Itinerary: TCSS, take food photos, discuss studio outing

1) Jeezuinn
    2) Skylover (Di866)
    3) Kriegsketten
    4) Ongoinglearner
    5) ZCA (SB600)
    6) quizesilver
    7) akerue (to be confirmed)
    8) Smiles88
    Updated Poll List

Let's have a poll

1) AMK Ave 5 (Northstar) one. - ZCA, Akerue, Skylover, WhiteFields
    2) Camwerkz @ Commonwealth area
    3) Pixelwave Studios @ Arab St - akerue, Skylover

Day:
    1) weekday evening 7pm-9pm - ZCA, Skylover
    2) weekday evening 8pm-10pm - ZCA, Akerue
    3) saturday morning 9am-11am - ZCA, Akerue, Skylover
    4) saturday morning 10am-12noon
    5) saturday afternoon 3pm-5pm
    6) saturday afternoon 4pm-6pm

* expressed interest but yet to indicate a preference:
    - notsoclever
    - Ongoinglearner [Can only make it after November 3, 2010]
    - WhiteFields [Date is more of an issue than day]
    Note: As this is a poll to see how many are interested. Please follow the format and quote the whole list and edit accordingly ^^

We can discuss this at the makan session on 13th... is that still going ahead?

p.s. a little update..
    Last edited by WhiteFields; 6th October 2010 at 10:34 PM.

hi guys! evening.. finally back after 2 days away from my desktop.. feels great.. haha.....

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wah lao. I want view the thread also cannot liao. Thread specified cannot be found leh. Haha.

ZCA is back! How's outfield? Found back your passion for field rations already? Haha

Anyway, regarding the D5000 for wedding thread, if the TS still needs to ask something like those questions, something is glaringly obvious. 3 words only. He's/she's not ready. I think should not advise him/her liao. He/her doesn't really understand the pieces of advices given to him/her.
    The basic foundation is not even there. How are you going to squeeze in all those information to TS in this case. I felt it was a bit too much for TS to take in as it needs some time to really absorb. Beside giving information is easy but getting it right is another thing.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    back from the jungle... I survived!

wah so many comments about the wedding photog with the D5k har?
    hehehehe...
    If you saw my posts to him, basically I feel (like some of you here) that if he needs to ask these sort of questions, means he has no confidence in either himself or his equipment. So getting better equipment isn't gonna help.
    But can't get it through his thick skull through the PC monitor. Maybe need to sit beside him and physically drill into his head.
    Welcome back Zerocool!!

Hey hey.. I can't wait for 13th.. I wan to play with my flash.. !!
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G