Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1005

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

  1. #441
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Haha. Ok thanks! I'll get it soon.
    Bro....today....today!!!... your size is a popular one... Quite surprised still have a bit of stock...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #442

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Btw, I went yesterday to check for LEDs... didn't find anything there leh? Maybe OOS... disappointed trip...
    just get MIC LEDs lah.... from orient photo... they a got a few sizes... From small cute one, to a whooping big bad a** one....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #443
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    just get MIC LEDs lah.... from orient photo... they a got a few sizes... From small cute one, to a whooping big bad a** one....
    Dunno... I think theirs could be over-priced... Checked Ebay for comparisons actually... Looking for alternative openings...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #444

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Pix look okie to me too.

    Now, using 11-16, I feel that its a good lens to capture landscape but portrait, I got 2nd thought. Maybe its so wide, sometimes I don't focus, just aim to the direction n shot and the subject (my little girl) will be in there. Great for candid shot as I can place my cam on the floor or at any angle.

    Hmm.. looking up for a 35mm for portrait shot now.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  5. #445

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Dunno... I think theirs could be over-priced... Checked Ebay for comparisons actually... Looking for alternative openings...
    can also check with one of the mass sales here, castwind is the guys nick...

    here one from ebay....
    http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/7-6-Watt-126-...#ht_6460wt_932
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  6. #446
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    can also check with one of the mass sales here, castwind is the guys nick...

    here one from ebay....
    http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/7-6-Watt-126-...#ht_6460wt_932
    Yup, that's one I've been eyeing on... can use AA rechargeables, and brightness can be scrolled... powder man! I'll go over Mass sales and see, thx!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #447

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    y 14-24!?! lolx.. i think11-16 is quite nice for my style.. wide enough..
    juz tt i'm still in the process of trying to get use to the lens characteristics.
    hmmm
    i smell a tokina

  8. #448

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    Pix look okie to me too.

    Now, using 11-16, I feel that its a good lens to capture landscape but portrait, I got 2nd thought. Maybe its so wide, sometimes I don't focus, just aim to the direction n shot and the subject (my little girl) will be in there. Great for candid shot as I can place my cam on the floor or at any angle.

    Hmm.. looking up for a 35mm for portrait shot now.
    hmm.. It is possible to take landscape & portrait together. The question is how to do it nicely..

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    hmmm
    i smell a tokina
    lolx.. DD123 poison me too deep liao..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  9. #449

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Sighhh, have decided to put 11-16 on hold for now : (

  10. #450
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Sighhh, have decided to put 11-16 on hold for now : (
    No rush buddy, do it when you're comfortable with your finances...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #451

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Sighhh, have decided to put 11-16 on hold for now : (
    why? thought you're getting it in Shanghai?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  12. #452
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    can also check with one of the mass sales here, castwind is the guys nick...

    here one from ebay....
    http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/7-6-Watt-126-...#ht_6460wt_932
    This linkie hor...I went visit their ebay store... mini tripod! Great for kitchen table shoots! Looks pretty compact too, suitable for the LED combo!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #453

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    No rush buddy, do it when you're comfortable with your finances...
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    why? thought you're getting it in Shanghai?
    Asking a friend to help me bring in 200mm f/4 micro from hk. Only found 2 stores that has availability of this lens in sg, but costs so much more

  14. #454
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Asking a friend to help me bring in 200mm f/4 micro from hk. Only found 2 stores that has availability of this lens in sg, but costs so much more
    bitten by micro bug once more... chey!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #455

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    bitten by micro bug once more... chey!
    Hehe. Bigger bug this time, commando bug

  16. #456
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Next on my list to get... Kenko Zeta 77mm C-PL filter.... most likely from overseas... locally costs a bomb man!
    bro, be careful of using CPL with your UWA lens... your angle of coverage is > 100degrees, which is A LOT.
    There's a risk of weird banding appearing in the sky due to different angle of polarization from extreme left to extreme right of frame...
    Exploring! :)

  17. #457
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    bro, be careful of using CPL with your UWA lens... your angle of coverage is > 100degrees, which is A LOT.
    There's a risk of weird banding appearing in the sky due to different angle of polarization from extreme left to extreme right of frame...
    I know, but I'm not getting it specifically for my UWA, I'm getting 77mm coz a number of lenses including 70-200mm is using it. And using step up ring to fit smaller diameter lenses.

    Just got the 58-77mm step-up, that means now even my crappy 28-80 lens can be fittered with the Lee holder! Soon I can shoot LE with my film SLR and try 10-stop exposure! Nyiuk nyiuk nyiuk....
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 5th October 2010 at 11:32 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #458

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Asking a friend to help me bring in 200mm f/4 micro from hk. Only found 2 stores that has availability of this lens in sg, but costs so much more
    wah upgrade sia. from 105mm become 200mm. What's next? 300mm or 400mm huge a$$ lens?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  19. #459

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    wah upgrade sia. from 105mm become 200mm. What's next? 300mm or 400mm huge a$$ lens?
    Long range Firing Missiless
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  20. #460
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Long range Firing Missiless
    Wah...those insects be afraid.... be VERRRRRRRY afraid... there goes their private lives... and here comes insect paparazzi Jeezuinn...

    Oi JZ... you going into insect A film isit?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •