Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part III

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    if can start this afternoon best. If cannot, start tomorrow morning. 2 days work. entering data through a web page. data all in excel. cut and paste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I ask my friend first. If he don't want/cannot, then I go apply leave. Haha. But don't know my ah Tao will approve or not.
    wah seh bro... still waiting for what? If I'm not stuck in army, maybe I also take leave and do it ah....! Enough for Thinktank bag leh....!
    Exploring! :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah seh bro... still waiting for what? If I'm not stuck in army, maybe I also take leave and do it ah....! Enough for Thinktank bag leh....!
    Usually this kind of super short term temp work very hard to find people, so end up I go down personally and do it for my client. U know, total service kind of thing. But then now I stuck in hospital...

That other forumer is none other than our famous Numnumball.
    Where 2 a company, 3 a crowd. wahahaa...

Ya, talk to him after u left, regading filters and wow, he really got a wide range in his bag.

subject will be ourselves or whomever we bring along to the shoot.
    eg, wife/gf/kid, etc...

I heard akerue wants to do a portfolio for me, so I don't mind to be the model, but you all better PP after that so I don't look ugly!!!
    No much of PP to do den.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

Usually this kind of super short term temp work very hard to find people, so end up I go down personally and do it for my client. U know, total service kind of thing. But then now I stuck in hospital...
    If i not in NS i would gladly do it for you

hello folks, anyone can recommend me a ND filter ? Should I get 3 or 6 stops filter / which brand? I need a filter that is bright enough for me to see through viewfinder. Best is a cheap one (No more than 80$)

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    huh? Really copy & paste only? so simple? but your pay like not simple leh. haha
    wahh.. data entry just copy n paste.. so gd.. quite worth it.. u dun wan den i ask my friend liao..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by SnagIt View Post
    hello folks, anyone can recommend me a ND filter ? Should I get 3 or 6 stops filter / which brand? I need a filter that is bright enough for me to see through viewfinder. Best is a cheap one (No more than 80$)

Thank you
    Most likely the best choice would be to get a Square Filter with a ring adapter..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Most likely the best choice would be to get a Square Filter with a ring adapter..
    Just to share, newbie here.

Same, not too ex but okie qualities.

Reading up and wanted to buy last ytr but TK ran out of 77mm adaptor. Cokin P-series and adpator @ $20 each. Hi-tech filter @ $38 each or $76 for 3.

Walk to CP @ marina, Cokin P-series and adpator at $18/$15.

Personally feel that for holder, just get diff. mm adpator and u can on diff lenses. But screw-on filter got is advantages too.

Thank you
    If day time, 3 stops will definitely allow you to see.

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    wahh.. data entry just copy n paste.. so gd.. quite worth it.. u dun wan den i ask my friend liao..
    Haha. Bro DD123 say he don't need liao
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

subject will be ourselves or whomever we bring along to the shoot.
    eg, wife/gf/kid, etc...

I heard akerue wants to do a portfolio for me, so I don't mind to be the model, but you all better PP after that so I don't look ugly!!!
    u sure or not i wanna do a portfolio of u, think if u, i need 5k lights, 1.2k HMI light.... errrr.... butterfly..... what else ar.... hahahahahahhahaha....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    Just to share, newbie here.

Same, not too ex but okie qualities.

Reading up and wanted to buy last ytr but TK ran out of 77mm adaptor. Cokin P-series and adpator @ $20 each. Hi-tech filter @ $38 each or $76 for 3.

Walk to CP @ marina, Cokin P-series and adpator at $18/$15.

Personally feel that for holder, just get diff. mm adpator and u can on diff lenses. But screw-on filter got is advantages too.
    so have u gotten ya ND filters....???
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    so have u gotten ya ND filters....???
    bro, ahh nope.

Cos that guy in CP confuse me. Telling me that P-series can hold upto 82mm and I rmr that Hitech filter is 84mm. Or am i confusing myself. wahahaa..

u sure or not i wanna do a portfolio of u, think if u, i need 5k lights, 1.2k HMI light.... errrr.... butterfly..... what else ar.... hahahahahahhahaha....
    Wow. Sounds like fun. Hopefully no nude photography... =)

bro, ahh nope.

Cos that guy in CP confuse me. Telling me that P-series can hold upto 82mm and I rmr that Hitech filter is 84mm. Or am i confusing myself. wahahaa..
    hahaha, welll seem to bit a lot of ppl selling of the Cokin P series in B&S, u can camp there and see...

dont think u need the 82mm adapter ring unless u planning to buy a lens with a 82mm thread..... aby hitech i dont know lei, :
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

bro, ahh nope.

Should be 85mm, for Hitech at least...

However, are you planning to get UWA lens? If yes, 85mm will cause serious vignetting. Your answer would be 100mm filters.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 4th October 2010 at 04:38 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Should be 85mm, for Hitech at least...

However, are you planning to get UWA lens? If not, 85mm will cause serious vignetting. Your answer would be 100mm filters.
    oh hes takling abt his... chet... now im the one confuse.... hahahahahhaha.....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

oh hes takling abt his... chet... now im the one confuse.... hahahahahhaha.....
    Sorry, the not changed to yes... I thought he is talking about his, whose are you talking about if not his?

Going out again, PO runs... may drop by TK to get adaptor rings for the UWA ring. Maybe no stock...but jalan jalan and go poison myself silly...

Might drop my Sgcamerastore to check out the LEDs...

Sorry, the not changed to yes... I thought he is talking about his, whose are you talking about if not his?
    typo ler,,,, i meant this instead of his... hahahahahha...

Going out again, PO runs... may drop by TK to get adaptor rings for the UWA ring. Maybe no stock...but jalan jalan and go poison myself silly...

Might drop my Sgcamerastore to check out the LEDs...
    go poison yourself till u cant.... heheheheh....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Kriegs can help me check if got 67-77mm rings?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4