frankly, if the person behind the wheel is a woman.. i would be very careful.
1. they dont stop at zebra crossing
2. they dont stop at single white line
3. they dont wait for ppl to clear before parking their lovely car
4. they dilly-dally when changing lane
5. they take up 2 lane when cornering
6. their response / reflex seem to lag by one second to man
BTW, we should not take everything for granted. dont assume the driver will make clearance if you are cycling along the double yellow line. and the double yellow line isn't meant for cyclist . dont assume the driver will give way if you are a cyclist or have the right of way. never assume the driver will see you from the front, back, side.. you never know what the fellow is doing behind the wheel.. Cherish your life, play your part by staying alert!