Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: water shot

Default Re: water shot

I like this pic too. Don't feel it's underexposed because your focus is on the reflection of the droplets, and having the leaves darkened would not detract away attention from them. Nice!

Default Re: water shot

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    nice perspective. overall looks underexposed.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tednbaby View Post
    i feel the underexposed part is not a matter.

If see carefully, the water droplets actually included the nice blue sky, if i would to crop, i would crop left the sharp 1 (because the others actually is blurred out), and then subject (bluesky) would be very strong.

If exposed it more, i wonder if the greens will contrast well with the blues. i still prefer it underexposed( hehe because this way the sky will be contrasty, i am a cloud fanatic)

Just my 2 cents, from a noob man, hope no offence
    thanks.....haha...yes i wanted to show the blue sky......nobody's a noob....

Quote Originally Posted by XavierShoot View Post
    Nice Prespective!! i like~ works for me.. normally if my pics are over exposed or anything. i will turn it B&W. just my 1 cents.. newbie comment
    good idea......i tried turning it...but i guess my composition is not good enough....doesn't look nice...

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    I like this pic too. Don't feel it's underexposed because your focus is on the reflection of the droplets, and having the leaves darkened would not detract away attention from them. Nice!

thanks....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12