Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone where to locally buy the Incase Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag?

Default Does anyone where to locally buy the Incase Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag?

Wanna have a look before buying. Does anyone know a local store that sells this?

thanks much =)

http://www.goincase.com/products/det...ra-bag-cl58033

Default Re: Does anyone where to locally buy the Incase Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag?

Yup you can order it from the USA website which costs a whopping 219 USD, shipment by vpost costs another SGD $100. But what a bag! very stylish!

Default Re: Does anyone where to locally buy the Incase Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag?

Haven't really seen one selling in singapore yet, but if you manage to find one locally, please update!!
    Really is a nice and stylish bag..

Apparently it is a limited edition bag and it has already run out of stock.

Very stylo!

I have been trying to search locally in popular camera shops but to no avail since its release earlier this month.

Just when i was about to make up my mind and order it online, it was sold out....

Just received my bag today. Bought it from B&H (only 5 left).
    Nice quality and smells good. XD
    Last edited by hkenh; 7th March 2011 at 04:24 PM.

Mind to give a short review and some photos of this bag?

You can google for photos.

Quality wise, it is made in china, however the build quality is awesome. Stitches and materials's quality used are great. Inside the iPad and the front pocket for P&S has some faux-fur interior, so it does feel really classy and well made.

It looks smaller than I expected however the size is just right for everyday use (it can fit in a 15'' Macbook Pro, barely coz of it's height XD). It's bigger and more spacious than the Crumpler 7 million. The compartment is not very adjustable unlike many DSLR bag, but it is good enough for me and it's very spacious. And the padding are thick and tough too so your gear are well protected, however, the pad doesn't cover the top so you will need to be careful not to turn the bag upside down.

The strap is pretty well made with material similar to car's seat belt, but the sling is kinda awkward or should I say different to normal sling bag, so if you have loadsa heavy gears it may not do too well in distributing the weight in comparison to backpack, noted this type of sling is better than the common sling style you see tho (like those crumpler) due to it's shorter strap and ability to tighten it around your torso. With 3 prime lenses, a D700, one flashgun and some other small equipments loaded, the strap feels pretty comfortable and secure. Great thing is with the sling strap, you can easily take out your camera without much hassle.

Bottom line, it's very expensive for a camera bag of such even with it's quality, but I would say it's the most fashionable looking camera bag I've seen and it doesn't even look like a camera bag. If you are looking for practicality and budget this bag may not suits your needs as it can't take up too many gears like those dedicated DSLR backpack, but if you want something that looks great and doesn't shout to others that it's a camera bag this may be the perfect bag for you.

Thanks for the short write up, looks like it aint the type that it could hold what i wanted.

Enjoy your new bag!

I am enjoying it. XDDD Don't misunderstood my words, it can hold lots more than a camera and 3 primes, in fact i can easily fit in another flashgun and a zoom lens(70-200) yet still have some spare room for smaller stuff like a rangefinder.

What I mean is if you're looking for a bag which can carry all your gears, e.g. 2 zooms, few primes, 2-3flashgun, 2 camera body, a laptop etc this is definitely not that kinda bag. But for a messenger bag this is pretty big and spacious, much more room than the Crumpler 7 million, and it is much more comfortable than normal messenger bag due to its sling strap design which distributes the weights better albeit inferior to backpack.

RISE FROM THE DEAD! For those who want to buy the bag and not pay anything for international shipping on goincase.com website, there's a coupon that gives 20% off on the Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/goincase and it totally offsets the shipping! All of you might want to consider buying from the site, because I sure as hell am doing that.

Is this secretly a poison thread masked as an innocent question?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Anybody ordered this from Incase? How long does it take to ship it back to Singapore? Thanks!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keroy View Post
    Anybody ordered this from Incase? How long does it take to ship it back to Singapore? Thanks!!
    Just saw someone selling this bag in BnS

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Just saw someone selling this bag in BnS
    Darn .. too late .. i've already ordered ... just wondering how long it will take now ....

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    RISE FROM THE DEAD! For those who want to buy the bag and not pay anything for international shipping on goincase.com website, there's a coupon that gives 20% off on the Facebook site Incase | Facebook and it totally offsets the shipping! All of you might want to consider buying from the site, because I sure as hell am doing that.
    3762 more fans (when the time of this post) and we can get 30% discount

find it quite ugly

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    find it quite ugly
    I think so too.

By the way for those who do not want to go through the hassle, take down the model and order it from Cargo:1 at Somerset 313... I ordered my Incase laptop bags there... they can get you Incase stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    find it quite ugly
    You should get the Kelly Moore juju bag.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast