Thread: Images of Asia, Michael Yamashita and Steve McCurry giving workshop

Default Images of Asia, Michael Yamashita and Steve McCurry giving workshop

The Images of Asia event will showcase the wonders of the continent through galleries and screenings, both still photography and film.

This event has been created for individuals who are keen to develop their photography and/or videography technical skills, as well as those with a special interest in learning more about Asia and how to use a camera to best express the fascinating cultures, people and festivals around the continent.

Dates
    Saturday 23rd Sunday 24th October

Opening Hours
    SAT-23-OCT = 12:00 21:00
    SUN-24-OCT = 10:00 20:00

Venue
    Hall 402, Suntec Singapore

The hall includes a large gallery area, screening areas, a main stage for live presentations, product launches, live photo judging and awards ceremonies plus private seminar rooms for exclusive workshops!

http://www.oneasiafest.com/images-of-asia.phtml

Default Re: Images of Asia, Michael Yamashita and Steve McCurry giving workshop

You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

will we be refunded or is the talk by Mr McCurry rescheduled? I wasn't informed n I only get to know it from The Straits Times!

Quote Originally Posted by boonsong View Post
    will we be refunded or is the talk by Mr McCurry rescheduled? I wasn't informed n I only get to know it from The Straits Times!
    I wasn't informed either and I turned up only to be told it was canceled.

Luckily, they were very apologetic and not only refunded my fees but also arranged for me to attend another talk.

Very helpful staff!

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    I wasn't informed either and I turned up only to be told it was canceled.

Luckily, they were very apologetic and not only refunded my fees but also arranged for me to attend another talk.

Very helpful staff!
    hmm cool... guess I just wait another couple of days and call their office then