Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

  1. #1

    Default Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    I am using energiser battery for my speedlite 430EX II. As I am new to photography, not sure is there another better/cheaper mode around. Is it better to use rechargeable battery?

  2. #2
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    I am using Sanyo eneloop.. Serves me great~! Also cheaper then other brands rechargable batts. (Except for GP)

  3. #3

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    Quote Originally Posted by Light Hunter View Post
    I am using energiser battery for my speedlite 430EX II. As I am new to photography, not sure is there another better/cheaper mode around. Is it better to use rechargeable battery?
    With the current emphasis on the 3 R's (i.e reduce,reuse,recycle), it makes sense to use rechargeable batteries. The initial investment is more than you would pay for the alkaline batteries, but it will more than pay you back over time, not having to buy one-time-use batteries over and over....

  4. #4
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbot Man View Post
    With the current emphasis on the 3 R's (i.e reduce,reuse,recycle), it makes sense to use rechargeable batteries. The initial investment is more than you would pay for the alkaline batteries, but it will more than pay you back over time, not having to buy one-time-use batteries over and over....
    That's right! 4 AA high-powered batts are not cheap either. Not economical and not environmental friendly as well.

  5. #5
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    just get yourself some sanyo eneloop rechargeable batteries.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    Thanks. Will get Sanyo. Any cheap source online or shop?

  7. #7
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    Quote Originally Posted by Light Hunter View Post
    Thanks. Will get Sanyo. Any cheap source online or shop?
    search on this forum, links been posted before.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    Quote Originally Posted by Light Hunter View Post
    Thanks. Will get Sanyo. Any cheap source online or shop?
    refer : http://www.linkdelight.com

  9. #9

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    Use sanyo eneloop and you won't go wrong plus a slow charger to lengthen the lifespan of your battery.
    7D w/ 70-300mm/50mm1.8/70-200F4L/17-50mm F2.8

  10. #10
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    Quote Originally Posted by lusia View Post
    i wun advise that. 1) payments in USD 2) confirm got shipping charges (website dun seems to be local).

    hint: go ebay and do a search. there is someone local in singapore selling + provides delivery.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    i wun advise that. 1) payments in USD 2) confirm got shipping charges (website dun seems to be local).

    hint: go ebay and do a search. there is someone local in singapore selling + provides delivery.
    Pardon me, Could not find any in ebay for Sanyo

  12. #12

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    I'm another supporter of Eneloops. It's sold everywhere. Some places maybe cheaper. Saw someone seeling a 8pcs for just $34 in buy&sell
    |SonyA700|T180mmf3.5|M70-210mmf4|S30mmf1.4|T17-50mmf2.8|T90mmf2.8|M5600hsdX2|

  13. #13

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    search for daniel wu at mass sales. He's a nice guy and delivers the battery FOC
    7D w/ 70-300mm/50mm1.8/70-200F4L/17-50mm F2.8

  14. #14

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    7D w/ 70-300mm/50mm1.8/70-200F4L/17-50mm F2.8

  15. #15
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

    Quote Originally Posted by Light Hunter View Post
    Pardon me, Could not find any in ebay for Sanyo
    u must be kidding! go search again.

    i swear my head on this, confirm can find.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •