Thread: Where to sell used piano?

Default Where to sell used piano?

Hi guys, I've a question. Other than asking around my social circles, where can I sell used pianos to second hand dealers?
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Default Re: Where to sell used piano?

Quote Originally Posted by Headshotzx View Post
    Hi guys, I've a question. Other than asking around my social circles, where can I sell used pianos to second hand dealers?
    You can start googling "piano for sale". You will find many advertising corner liao, so you can place your advertisement to sell your piano.

Quote Originally Posted by whatjerom View Post
    You can start googling "piano for sale". You will find many advertising corner liao, so you can place your advertisement to sell your piano.
    Thanks! I already did that last night. Was thinking more on those piano shops etc etc.
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Sunday newspaper can also at classified for free.....Go see today's classified
    indie

Thanks for the reply!