Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Beginners Outing(Part 34)-Sunrise at Woodlands Waterfront on the 9 October

Default Re: Beginners Outing(Part 34)-Sunrise at Woodlands Waterfront on the 9 October

Oh yeah!!! I squeezed into e team~!! Thx host and see u this Sat!
    Eisfilm's Studio | Nikon D750 | Hasselblad Xpan | Rolleiflex 3.5F | Leica M6+M3 | Rollei 35s |

Deregistered

Default Re: Beginners Outing(Part 34)-Sunrise at Woodlands Waterfront on the 9 October

Quote Originally Posted by LvChou View Post
    Oh yeah!!! I squeezed into e team~!! Thx host and see u this Sat!
    I don't know how many times must i say this:

Please stop OT-ing.If everyone like you does this this thread will become messy...

Guides:

1)cleonbus
    2)jackyboyboy
    3)Skylover
    4)jimmygoo (will be there these few days to check out the timing first)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    !!!No limit!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)hua06
    2)mhobbiezt
    3)kyl191
    4)Kevil
    5)psychedanae
    6)LvChou
    7)flyfox
    8)absolutt
    9)funkyfish
    10)XxMakerxX
    11)Cadefox
    12)jeanthemean
    13)magfun
    14)james8110
    15)garian
    16)FrozenRiver
    17)notsoclever
    18)scholesville
    19)weupzz
    20)vnzero
    !!!Stops at 20!!!

Reserve list:

1)Traveler
    2)lupinnktp
    3)snaphoe
    4)endots
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    !!!Stops at 8!!!
    5D Mark II| 7D| EF50f1.4 | EF85f1.8| 16-35L| 24-70L | 70-200 II L | 150 f2.8 Macro

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    I don't know how many times must i say this:

Please stop OT-ing.If everyone like you does this this thread will become messy...
    Dear Cleonbus,

First of all I have to say thank you for organizing this beginners outing activity. I believe many CSers esp those newbies benefit a lot from such sessions.

However, for this coming beginners' outing session I think I will quit. To be frank, you really make me feel uncomfortable even before preparing to go and take photos with those friends tt I haven't met yet. May be I am too sensitive that cannot bear your "bossy words" or "unfriendly order". May be it is my problem. But my mood to relax during e weekend, take photos and discuss with other CSers really spoiled.

I used to attend three beginners outing on May and June. I went out for traveling in past few months, now I have not expected such a big change in our pleasant photo outing activity. I have to say, Jocobs, Numnumball, ZerocoolAstra etc. they used to organize beginners' outing activities as well. But, but, all of them are all very nice and patient to take care of newbies, giving them great care and patient explanation. I do not want to write what you wrote to me in e PM, and I don't want to judge or criticize on your words. All my feeling is as an event organizer, esp who is a senior person tt should instruct beginners and teach them various photography skills, you are not as nice, polite and patient as any senior I mentioned above. Beginners are not coming for your order or scold. We are here because we love photography. If you want to keep your post neat and tidy, just go ahead and ignore me. I will definitely quit this session. I enjoy taking photos and discuss with ppl who share e same interest with me, instead of feeling uncomfortable and being ordered by a "boss".

I understand you may be too busy and too uneasy to organize so many sessions during your free time. Thank you for tt. But as a well educated and trust-worthy organizer(supposedly) from Clubsnap, I do hope u can serve members in this forum comfortable and dont spoil e gd impression of Singaporeans. I am not purposely saying ur bad, just expressing ur words make me feel very very hard to get along with u if i join e photo outing organized by you.

Therefore, I quit. Thank you.

LvChou
    Eisfilm's Studio | Nikon D750 | Hasselblad Xpan | Rolleiflex 3.5F | Leica M6+M3 | Rollei 35s |

Deregistered

Dear Cleonbus,

First of all I have to say thank you for organizing this beginners outing activity. I believe many CSers esp those newbies benefit a lot from such sessions.

However, for this coming beginners' outing session I think I will quit. To be frank, you really make me feel uncomfortable even before preparing to go and take photos with those friends tt I haven't met yet. May be I am too sensitive that cannot bear your "bossy words" or "unfriendly order". May be it is my problem. But my mood to relax during e weekend, take photos and discuss with other CSers really spoiled.

I used to attend three beginners outing on May and June. I went out for traveling in past few months, now I have not expected such a big change in our pleasant photo outing activity. I have to say, Jocobs, Numnumball, ZerocoolAstra etc. they used to organize beginners' outing activities as well. But, but, all of them are all very nice and patient to take care of newbies, giving them great care and patient explanation. I do not want to write what you wrote to me in e PM, and I don't want to judge or criticize on your words. All my feeling is as an event organizer, esp who is a senior person tt should instruct beginners and teach them various photography skills, you are not as nice, polite and patient as any senior I mentioned above. Beginners are not coming for your order or scold. We are here because we love photography. If you want to keep your post neat and tidy, just go ahead and ignore me. I will definitely quit this session. I enjoy taking photos and discuss with ppl who share e same interest with me, instead of feeling uncomfortable and being ordered by a "boss".

I understand you may be too busy and too uneasy to organize so many sessions during your free time. Thank you for tt. But as a well educated and trust-worthy organizer(supposedly) from Clubsnap, I do hope u can serve members in this forum comfortable and dont spoil e gd impression of Singaporeans. I am not purposely saying ur bad, just expressing ur words make me feel very very hard to get along with u if i join e photo outing organized by you.

LvChou
    Tell you not to OT also kena shoot.Never mind...

P.S Jacobs,NNB,ZCA and gang are different groups from us.They do 'Newbies outing' while i do 'Beginners outing'.Its 2 different groups duh...
    Last edited by cleonbus; 6th October 2010 at 07:16 AM.

Deregistered

Guides:

1)cleonbus
    2)jackyboyboy
    3)Skylover
    4)jimmygoo
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    !!!No limit!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)hua06
    2)mhobbiezt
    3)kyl191
    4)Kevil
    5)psychedanae
    6)traveler
    7)flyfox
    8)absolutt
    9)funkyfish
    10)XxMakerxX
    11)lupinnktp
    12)jeanthemean
    13)magfun
    14)james8110
    15)garian
    16)FrozenRiver
    17)notsoclever
    18)scholesville
    19)weupzz
    20)vnzero
    !!!Stops at 20!!!

Reserve list:

1)snaphoe
    2)endots
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    !!!Stops at 8!!!
    Last edited by cleonbus; 6th October 2010 at 11:20 AM.

Deregistered

Guides:

1)cleonbus
    2)jackyboyboy
    3)Skylover
    4)jimmygoo
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    !!!No limit!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)hua06
    2)mhobbiezt
    3)kyl191
    4)Kevil
    5)psychedanae
    6)traveler
    7)flyfox
    8)absolutt
    9)funkyfish
    10)XxMakerxX
    11)lupinnktp
    12)jeanthemean
    13)magfun
    14)james8110
    15)garian
    16)FrozenRiver
    17)notsoclever
    18)scholesville
    19)weupzz
    20)snaphoe
    !!!Stops at 20!!!

Reserve list:

1)endots
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    !!!Stops at 8!!!

SMS sent out to all attending already.Please inform me if you did not receive it...
    Last edited by cleonbus; 6th October 2010 at 04:33 PM.

Dear Cleonbus,

You better quit too!

Cheers.
    Canon User

Dear Cleonbus,

LvChou
    Dear Cleonbus,

You better quit too!

Cheers.
    Canon User

Dear Cleonbus,

LvChou
    Dear Cleonbus,

You better quit too! You need help..

Cheers.
    Canon User

Deregistered

Guides:

1)cleonbus
    2)jackyboyboy
    3)Skylover
    4)jimmygoo
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    !!!No limit!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)hua06
    2)mhobbiezt
    3)kyl191
    4)Kevil
    5)psychedanae
    6)traveler
    7)flyfox
    8)absolutt
    9)funkyfish
    10)XxMakerxX
    11)lupinnktp
    12)jeanthemean
    13)magfun
    14)james8110
    15)garian
    16)FrozenRiver
    17)notsoclever
    18)scholesville
    19)weupzz
    20)snaphoe
    !!!Stops at 20!!!

Reserve list:

1)endots
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    !!!Stops at 8!!!

SMS sent out to all attending already.Please inform me if you did not receive it.
    PM will be sent out from Thu onwards.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by waladjam View Post
    Dear Cleonbus,

You better quit too! You need help..

Cheers.
    1)Just because you were 'shot' be me,you don't need to come back here and find trouble with me.

2)I said this before,OT in kopitiam

3)Bye bye and fish off...

1)hua06
    2)mhobbiezt
    3)kyl191
    4)Kevil
    5)psychedanae
    6)turok
    7)flyfox
    8)Daddy Bear
    9)Daddy Bear's wife
    10)XxMakerxX
    11)Cadefox
    12)jeanthemean
    13)magfun
    14)james8110
    15)jamestyemk
    16)jamestyemk's friend
    17)Garian - edgar lim
    18)rafiano
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    25)

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by rafiano View Post
    1)hua06
    2)mhobbiezt
    3)kyl191
    4)Kevil
    5)psychedanae
    6)turok
    7)flyfox
    8)Daddy Bear
    9)Daddy Bear's wife
    10)XxMakerxX
    11)Cadefox
    12)jeanthemean
    13)magfun
    14)james8110
    15)jamestyemk
    16)jamestyemk's friend
    17)Garian - edgar lim
    18)rafiano
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    25)
    Excuse me you copied the wrong list.Please refer to the latest list and read my 1st post after that...

Deregistered

Guides:

1)cleonbus
    2)jackyboyboy
    3)Skylover
    4)jimmygoo

Beginner shooters:

1)hua06
    2)endots
    3)kyl191
    4)Kevil
    5)psychedanae
    6)flyfox
    7)absolutt
    8)funkyfish
    9)XxMakerxX
    10)lupinnktp
    11)jeanthemean
    12)magfun
    13)james8110
    14)garian
    15)FrozenRiver
    16)notsoclever
    17)scholesville
    18)weupzz
    19)snaphoe
    20)

Please PM me if you wanna join/back out from this outing,i'll make the necessary changes...

SMS sent out to all attending already.Please inform me if you did not receive it.
    PM sent out to all those who had replied to my sms...

i don't want to sound longwinded, but no choice.

Those turning up for the outing, please bring along a tripod. Or else, i don't know why you are there. Try not to depend on luck and see if other members will bring an extra.
    I understand we are all trying to learn here, so if you happen to own any filters (Skylight 1A/ 1B, GNDs, NDs, CPLs), do bring them along, as there would be someone there who might show you how to put them to good use. A remote trigger (wireless/ wired) is useful if you have one.
    Above are some of my suggestions, hope that the outing will turn out to be what you have in mind.

Last but not least, I would strongly advise to bring an umbrella. Lately, morning weathers have not been kind.
    5D Mark II| 7D| EF50f1.4 | EF85f1.8| 16-35L| 24-70L | 70-200 II L | 150 f2.8 Macro

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jimmygoo View Post
    i don't want to sound longwinded, but no choice.

Those turning up for the outing, please bring along a tripod. Or else, i don't know why you are there. Try not to depend on luck and see if other members will bring an extra.
    I understand we are all trying to learn here, so if you happen to own any filters (Skylight 1A/ 1B, GNDs, NDs, CPLs), do bring them along, as there would be someone there who might show you how to put them to good use. A remote trigger (wireless/ wired) is useful if you have one.
    Above are some of my suggestions, hope that the outing will turn out to be what you have in mind.

Last but not least, I would strongly advise to bring an umbrella. Lately, morning weathers have not been kind.
    And don't forget to bring along your camera too(And memory card+battery)

Hi, btw i am staying at River Valley. Those who stay around the area do let me know, maybe we can share cab or sth...Thanks

Deregistered

Guides:

1)cleonbus
    2)jackyboyboy
    3)Skylover
    4)jimmygoo
    5)Andrew Ng

Beginner shooters:

1)hua06
    2)endots
    3)kyl191
    4)Kevil
    5)psychedanae
    6)flyfox
    7)absolutt
    8)funkyfish
    9)XxMakerxX
    10)lupinnktp
    11)magfun
    12)james8110
    13)garian
    14)FrozenRiver
    15)scholesville
    16)weupzz
    17)snaphoe

NO MORE SIGN UPS!

Please PM me if you wanna back out from this outing,i'll make the necessary changes...

Transport:

From Choa Chu Kang Ave 2/3/4 area---cleonbus and hua06 will be sharing cab to WW,anyone who wants to join us please sms me(cleonbus)

From Clementi/Jurong East area---jimmygoo will be driving there,anyone who wants a ride there can PM jimmygoo

From Boon Keng area---jackyboyboy will de driving there,anyone who wants a ride there can PM jackyboyboy

From Holland Village area---funkyfish will be driving there,anyone who wants a ride can email him/her at meiliew01@gmail.com

From Hougang Ave 9 area---james8110 will be driving there,anyone who wants a ride there can PM james8110

From River Valley area---flyfox will be taking cab to WW,anyone who wants to share cab with him can PM flyfox
    Last edited by cleonbus; 8th October 2010 at 06:57 PM.

Is it possible for a last min sign-up PLEASE ~.~

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast