Thread: Another expensive hobby

Default Another expensive hobby

Not mine, shot this for a friend

yeah expensive hobby, my bro in law has the transformers toys in a specially dedicated room wif a dedicated shelve that is from the floor to ceiling... full of transformers from my time, 1st series.... expensive!

Default hobbies

Stiched up ?

Wow, Macross fans..

Not stitched.. cropped

Yeah, my friend is a macross fan. The big figure cost him $150 odd if I'm not mistaken because it can transform into plane and gerwalk mode He didn't even let me touch it

Default Gundam!!

Wow! Gundam people...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Not stitched.. cropped

Yeah, my friend is a macross fan. The big figure cost him $150 odd if I'm not mistaken because it can transform into plane and gerwalk mode He didn't even let me touch it
    did u let him touch your precious camera?? dont touch my L, dont touch my L.. its whiter than your macross

Quote Originally Posted by drebel
    did u let him touch your precious camera?? dont touch my L, dont touch my L.. its whiter than your macross
    I think my EOS 300 and the 2 lenses that comes with it cost less than his whole toy collection

Hazmee, nice details you have on the gundam, but I think it's a bit underexpose and the background could be better

Default Gundam!!

Thanks for the tips Brandon. I thought so too! I wanna dedicate a page just for my brother's bloody collection of Gundam and Macross. Hopefully these toys would just come to life and haunt you freaks! Just kidding... hehe