Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong to ask to view a photographer's portfolio?

Default Re: Is it wrong to ask to view a photographer's portfolio?

Unfortunately, the wimp went to delete his award winning SBF photos..

Quote Originally Posted by ismokeweed79 View Post
    Unfortunately, the wimp went to delete his award winning SBF photos..
    Come on. Only Edison Chen can call himself an award winning photographer.

This guy has lots to learn and a long way to go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

hahahaha....

anyways.........

quite put off by how he pose his models

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

Only Edison qualifies to be on Gutterunsensored, whereas this guy can only be on SBF//

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    hahahaha....

anyways.........

quite put off by how he pose his models
    Absolutely agreed
    D700 * 70-200 F/2.8 VRII * 24-120 F/4 * 50 F/1.4G * SB900
    你敬我一尺,我尊你一丈.

Dear all,

Really appreciated your comments.
    I have ignored him and was told to delete this thread. but still i ignored.

BUT.
    This is what i received

Hello, do DEL tat thread ASAP.
    dun let me fire u back..

I do not know how he look like too! And he does know how I look like, scally one day he really fire ME back and then I end up being dead or sumthing. LOL!
    Seriously, I think when a man is angry, he can do terrible things to a girl. So thanks to everyone again.. do not wiish to have him PM me even more threats.

To whoever who are already aware of this issue. Hopefully someone can do something about it. All the threats about firing and all. Does that mean that if i leave it here, he will finally say something? or it means otherwise. By tmr, this thread will be gone. Leaving it here till tmr morning for all of you to read about my appreciation.
    Aiiren.爱恋
    ♫ ♬♪♩

Quote Originally Posted by eventuallymine View Post
    Dear all,

BUT.
    This is what i received

dun let me fire u back..

I do not know how he look like too! And he does know how I look like, scally one day he really fire ME back and then I end up being dead or sumthing. LOL!
    Seriously, I think when a man is angry, he can do terrible things to a girl. So thanks to everyone again.. do not wiish to have him PM me even more threats.
    Remember the "burn" incident? If you feel threatened, maybe you can make a report at NPP and see how

Dear all,

BUT.
    This is what i received

dun let me fire u back..

To whoever who are already aware of this issue. Hopefully someone can do something about it. All the threats about firing and all. Does that mean that if i leave it here, he will finally say something? or it means otherwise. By tmr, this thread will be gone. Leaving it here till tmr morning for all of you to read about my appreciation.
    If the messages sent contain any threat or you feel that your life is in danger, you can always go to nearby police station to make a report.

wow, i can't believe i missed all the action!

what i found was comments in multiply, asking people for model's email for TFCD:
    http://elrilmatheren.multiply.com/photos/album/392
    http://elrilmatheren.multiply.com/photos/album/394

And his multiply account: http://acdtss.multiply.com/

Pretty annoyed by this guy. Seen many cases of grown men shooting with dSLRs for the wrong reasons.
    Last edited by BrokenDown; 25th September 2010 at 10:59 PM.

you can contact the mods to ask them to investigate this.

at the same time, if you feel that the pm warrants a threat (although i must say, i don't even get what he's saying half the time)... you can always make a police report. this will help if you need a Restraining Order (RO) later on, if it came to that.

Hi there, im a photographer almost 8yrs++ experience in photography @ my photography clubs have won alots of prize @ photos competition.. Hope can work with u soon.. Btw, wanna view my pics do email: acdtss@yahoo.com will let u look see my portfolio link. Nil photos upload here coz have afew other web link, hope u understand ha....
    oh man.............

Dear all,

BUT.
    This is what i received

dun let me fire u back..

Why you want to delete this thread? As mentioned by few CSers, if you feel you are threatened and worry, lodge a police report. If the person just fire blanks to scare people, he is really low class
    Come out and redress/explain yourself if things said/commented about you are untrue, like a man
    D700 * 70-200 F/2.8 VRII * 24-120 F/4 * 50 F/1.4G * SB900
    你敬我一尺,我尊你一丈.

Quote Originally Posted by kwttan View Post
    Why you want to delete this thread? As mentioned by few CSers, if you feel you are threatened and worry, lodge a police report. If the person just fire blanks to scare people, he is really low class
    Come out and redress/explain yourself if things said/commented about you are untrue, like a man
    he really doesn't know that he is playing with fire.

if the clubsnap csi people come out and start digging, i have no doubts that they will find his name, handphone number, facebook account, and even address, if he has not been careful.

maybe it will be in bad english, but in short, he will be fully exposed. this has been tested and proven in the past.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    he really doesn't know that he is playing with fire.

if the clubsnap csi people come out and start digging, i have no doubts that they will find his name, handphone number, facebook account, and even address, if he has not been careful.

maybe it will be in bad english, but in short, he will be fully exposed. this has been tested and proven in the past.
    ah. so u mean the google geeks?

just need his email address and u can do SOOOOO much

Hmmm, some of the posters who post nasty remark on acdtss are actually friends or acquaintances who had shoot previously together before and as true as what he claimed. the guy had indeed won some prizes in competition, think the main problem is the he having problem communicating with the model in a clear concise manner...that got this whole issue blown out of proportional ...
    To the Gal, acdtss remark sound rude and obnoxious when approaching u for tfcd...is his language problem. when spoken simply in mandarin will sound crude and unrefined when translated directly.
    I had gone thru yr portfolio and find it hard to stomach that he actually had the bear the brunt of the attack of the whole of kopi gang...just for u.....

Yes knw him personally, he a harmless guy actually
    Last edited by eow; 26th September 2010 at 01:28 AM.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

i hate people like this.. they should be dragged on the street and shot~!
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    Hmmm, some of the posters who post nasty remark on acdtss are actually friends or acquaintances who had shoot previously together before and as true as what he claimed. the guy had indeed won some prizes in competition, think the main problem is the he having problem communicating with the model in a clear concise manner...that got this whole issue blown out of proportional ...
    To the Gal, acdtss remark sound rude and obnoxious when approaching u for tfcd...is his language problem. when spoken simply in mandarin will sound crude and unrefined when translated directly.
    I had gone thru yr portfolio and find it hard to stomach that he actually had the bear the blunt of the attack of the whole of kopi gang...just for u.....

Yes knw him personally, he a harmless guy actually
    i disagree on that. he didnt come out to clarify. from his attitude, all i see is suspicion, suspicion and more suspicion back then. i stay with my stand that it is fishy.

if ur his friend and u know him personally, i recommend u to advise him to step out and clear the air. if he speaks chinese, ask him type in chinese. i'm effectively billingual. i'll translate if needed.

if he is hiding behind his pc asking ppl to delete stuff and such, i dun believe its an act of someone who is innocent

just trying to be fair here. NM has pmed him to ask for his response. but all TS received was a "i will fire u back". isnt this a bit more unfair?

1: ts didnt post to flame anyone. she asked a honest qn. we all ans honestly.

2: acdtss was asked to clarify, which he did not.

3: acdtss threatened TS. that i find totally ridiculous.

just being objective here.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i disagree on that. he didnt come out to clarify. from his attitude, all i see is suspicion, suspicion and more suspicion back then. i stay with my stand that it is fishy.

if ur his friend and u know him personally, i recommend u to advise him to step out and clear the air. if he speaks chinese, ask him type in chinese. i'm effectively billingual. i'll translate if needed.

if he is hiding behind his pc asking ppl to delete stuff and such, i dun believe its an act of someone who is innocent

just trying to be fair here. NM has pmed him to ask for his response. but all TS received was a "i will fire u back". isnt this a bit more unfair?

1: ts didnt post to flame anyone. she asked a honest qn. we all ans honestly.

2: acdtss was asked to clarify, which he did not.

3: acdtss threatened TS. that i find totally ridiculous.

just being objective here.
    knwing him well enough, he won't be articulated enough to do so....the reason i can come out and say so...is just simply i had a good laugh over the whole incident.....he had shoot nicer,prettier subject before...it simply impossible for him to harbour of any ill intents or thoughts toward the ts..... the reason as for now i do not know...people do change..so if u guys intend to mob him...by all means do what u please...if u can get him that it
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    really..........

how come you always seem to be speaking up for the people who kena the brunt of kopi gang attacks.

maybe it is time to review your social circle.

Blog Entries

sneeze... i dunno. i believe if ur friend appears, this thread straight away clear up. all happy ending...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast