Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is photography good for health?

Default Re: Is photography good for health?

Of Course Photography Is Good For Your Health!!! Especially those who shoot XMM, you don't have to sweat but your heart gets a good workout
    But as in all "exercise", please do so in moderation, in the early 80s ( when few female wore bikini on the beach ) there was one guy who died of heart attack whill shooting a XMM in bikini when her top slip off slightly
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i have walked to east coast park on foot before, in the wee hours of the morning.

for the rest, is a bit hard for me. so i tend to take more sunsets than sunrises, not because i can't wake up (never had a problem with that), but the fact that sunsets are cheaper than sunrises.
    Wow, good to know that you really do that!

For me if I really do that, my wife would think I'm having an affair... Indirectly she is right... my affairs with the DSLR and lenses, so she keeps repeating...

Sunsets cheaper for sure... ditto to that! Plus an assortments of insects to accompany us!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Of Course Photography Is Good For Your Health!!! Especially those who shoot XMM, you don't have to sweat but your heart gets a good workout
    But as in all "exercise", please do so in moderation, in the early 80s ( when few female wore bikini on the beach ) there was one guy who died of heart attack whill shooting a XMM in bikini when her top slip off slightly
    Pros and cons of different kinds of exercises... The usual physical (clean natured) ones, when you are tired you can stop to rest... The eye-candy version...there is no cap...your brain or heart literally goes "pop" without you ever in control...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 24th September 2010 at 03:53 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ah, yes, bali was a more or less focused-on-photography trip.

i meant "spending on photography" in the sense of photographic equipment, not the process of making photos
    I know I know....
    just teasing you that's all
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    ...your brain or heart literally goes "pop" without you ever in control...
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    Is photography as a physical activity good for health? Tell me what you think.
    Yes of course

I have lost weight when I run around SG taking photos and I get lots of vitamin D from the sunlight

My doctor said my cholesterol level have goes down

But I cannot said the same thing about those photographers who carry heavy gears
    I saw many of them developed backache

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12