Thread: E-P1 - how to do burst mode

Default E-P1 - how to do burst mode

can anyone advise if i can do burst mode (3 shots in a single click of button) in e-p1?

i know there is a single shot which is one rectangle and three rectangles which is supposed to do burst mode (right?), but i have to continueously press the button to execute it.

do i have to be in certain mode to do this? M or A or S?

Default Re: E-P1 - how to do burst mode

Quote Originally Posted by leeks View Post
    can anyone advise if i can do burst mode (3 shots in a single click of button) in e-p1?

i know there is a single shot which is one rectangle and three rectangles which is supposed to do burst mode (right?), but i have to continueously press the button to execute it.

try reading the instruction manual. i think there is something about that in there

maybe you didn't hold down the shutter release button long enough?
    Exploring! :)

It's normall called bracketing. Look in your manual.
    Alpha

i'm confused now... does TS want to ask about bracketing or continuous mode?

I assumed that by describing the 3 rectangles, he was referring to continuous mode.
    But it's not quite 3 shots in one click... more like holding down the shutter release to trigger continuous firing.
    Exploring! :)

just hold down longer.. -_-"

Check with your manual, seems you are in bracketing mode. Check the images taken: do they look different, e.g. first one brighter, last one darker? Then you are in bracketing mode. But then: didn't your camera come with a manual? It's this little booklet in the box.
    EOS

You need to press and hold the shutter button. Once you lift off your finger, it stop.