Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SEED on 2 June 2004!

And for not wearing the clubsnap Polo T ..... I was searching for that .... for 30 mnts
    My exp wasn't that bad... Thanks to many binbeto, jasphotgraphy, Larry ................ ................ etc...

By the way, were I the only newbie yesterday....?

Thank you all.... for sharing their photos and experience..

Ajeesh

Just another thought. What about putting a small board on any of those table displaying ‘SeeD’ or ‘Clubsnap’ for the next seed . It will be helpful for the newbie to identify the group .

Ajeesh
    Last edited by Ajeesh; 3rd June 2004 at 06:34 PM.

Yeah agree.. everytime there's a club snap outing, u're just kinda lookin around hoping to find the right group,...and luckily it always works out in the end..but I think i've been tempted to ask a few ppl if they were meeting from clubsnap.. wld be really paiseh if i asked a wrong grp of ppl hehe

By the way, were I the only newbie yesterday....?
    no.. I felt totally like a newbie when ppl started showing off their photos!! lol jodie and myself were saying we have a long way to go!

an idea was brewing there too - maybe we could go back to the basics, shoot b & w pics and rent a darkroom to develop those pics. any1 interested? (sorry hijacking this thread heh)

Wah SEEDS sounds fun but it's like pathetic to be a newbie lol. Everyone uses SLRs arhh?? How many people usually turn up?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123