Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, Porsche Carrera Cup / Formula BMW / Formula 1 starts this friday.

Blog Entries

Default Re: So, Porsche Carrera Cup / Formula BMW / Formula 1 starts this friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    so...anyone didnt bring any wet weather protection?

for those who intend to use plastic bag to cover dslr and keep shooting, take note humidity will accumulate inside the bag so do open once a while or when can see water droplets/fogging inside the plastic bag.
    i didnt it dried up when i got there

Default Re: So, Porsche Carrera Cup / Formula BMW / Formula 1 starts this friday.

Quote Originally Posted by bayusuputra View Post
    anyone know where i can peep the track? i got no ticket this year..
    any spot, not particular about the view, not intending to shoot, just wanna see cus prediction is that this year will be a wet race,

first wet night......
    why not see at home...more comfortable plus can see just about everything.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i didnt it dried up when i got there
    but when it rained, it really poured.

Blog Entries

but when it rained, it really poured.
    no worries. redcross is selling survival kits at 2 bucks each.

why not see at home...more comfortable plus can see just about everything.
    yeah, i know, but i stay in ntu, no tv here, and no comfy sofa.. hehe.. plus, actually my relatives are here, they wanna feel the vibe and hear the sound of F1 zooming past..
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    no worries. redcross is selling survival kits at 2 bucks each.
    cant beat this.

yeah, i know, but i stay in ntu, no tv here, and no comfy sofa.. hehe.. plus, actually my relatives are here, they wanna feel the vibe and hear the sound of F1 zooming past..
    in that case, i recommend Marina Square atrium. They are having live streaming and the sound is what the dj wants it to sound like.

in that case, i recommend Marina Square atrium. They are having live streaming and the sound is what the dj wants it to sound like.
    oh, the big space at the centre of MS? ok, sure, will consider that option! thanks a lot, man!
    - troubled undergrad -

oh, the big space at the centre of MS? ok, sure, will consider that option! thanks a lot, man!
    bring a camera...theres a bright red F1 car in the midst of it.

Last edited by Reportage; 25th September 2010 at 01:03 AM.

bring a camera...theres a bright red F1 car in the midst of it.
    Ohhh, yeah, i took some picture of that F1 car last year, it was on display as well last year! thanks for the info!
    - troubled undergrad -

Blog Entries

sneeze haha. no intention of going to f1 next year again i think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12