Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1004

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

  1. #101
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    haha.. u just told a spoiler.. i haven't watch till the part where grissom left..

    but it's ok.. at least i don't know which season did he leave.. will slowly work my
    way there.. and i actually didn't bother to watch miami or ny.. :x
    Oh I thought you caught it on TV!!! Sorry! But watch them all nevertheless - it's worth watching, every episode! Watch Lady Heather too!

    Oh well, since you already know - very sad man, when Grissom left... The audience felt it too...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd September 2010 at 06:35 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #102

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    LV series wins hands down! They are more real with their work (lab investigation work a lot more convincing). Miami a bit too sci-fi already!

    If you have never watched LV series, you have never watched CSI - period!

    Too bad Grissom left... my wife and me a bit dejected when he's no longer at the helm... but luckily we never gave up, recent injection of Lawrence Fishburn breathes new life into the show.. Definitely not the same without Grissom, but at least still worth watching. I simple adore Grissom's one liner!

    I've watched both Miami and LV... LV more down to earth, realistic in nature... Miami a bit too gung-ho, hero-hero type, stylo-mylo. Trying to recreate the air Miami Vice once created (even more unrealistic! lol). If I missed one episode of Miami, I don't really care, but if I miss one of LV... man, it's like I've lost a pound a flesh!
    i watch all 3 series of CSI.. also prefer LV then NY... I dun like Miami, unless i have nothing to watch...hahaha.. especially dun like the "seh" Horatio always try to portray, and standing one side with his sunglasses.. too posey already!

    but i dun understand why they always have to go into a crime scene without turning on the lights?? so dark how to see what they stepping on?

  3. #103

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    chuck?

  4. #104

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    i used to like detective angel on csi NY, but now dat she died, no more eyecandy alr..

  5. #105
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    i watch all 3 series of CSI.. also prefer LV then NY... I dun like Miami, unless i have nothing to watch...hahaha.. especially dun like the "seh" Horatio always try to portray, and standing one side with his sunglasses.. too posey already!

    but i dun understand why they always have to go into a crime scene without turning on the lights?? so dark how to see what they stepping on?
    Though I have not watched NY, but I gather it should be better than Miami any day, probably due the head honcho they've casted - more level headed than Hero-horatio, man-I-so-feel-for-you, cain... Everytime he poses, I hair gets raised on ends for the wrong reasons.... I admire how he can co-ck his head without getting a neck strain!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd September 2010 at 06:40 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #106

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    @kriegs,
    lady heather already appeared quite early in those seasons right? haha..
    and don't worry.. i'm gonna watch them bit by bit.. hmmm.. u seriously
    don't know what show is that? haha...

    then i shall post a few more pics for poison..


    a little hint on what genre it is on the pic below:
    Last edited by WhiteFields; 22nd September 2010 at 06:50 PM.

  7. #107
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    @kriegs,
    lady heather already appeared quite early in those seasons right? haha..
    and don't worry.. i'm gonna watch them bit by bit.. hmmm.. u seriously
    don't know what show is that? haha...

    then i shall post a few more pics for poison..

    a little hint on what genre it is on the pic below:
    urm bro... better be more discrete... we have little boys and gals hanging around CS ok? I appreciate the eye-candies, but trust me you don't want any trouble with the Mods...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #108

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Though I have not watched NY, but I gather it should be better than Miami any day, probably due the head honcho they've casted - more level headed than Hero-horatio, man-I-so-feel-for-you, cain... Everytime he poses, I hair gets raised on ends for the wrong reasons.... I admire how he can co-ck his head without getting a neck strain!
    hahahahaha YAH!! but i still watch la.. and criticise lor.. haha

  9. #109

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    @kriegs,
    lady heather already appeared quite early in those seasons right? haha..
    and don't worry.. i'm gonna watch them bit by bit.. hmmm.. u seriously
    don't know what show is that? haha...
    Bro tt is so wrong to post this kind of pic.. my advise is to remove it. We have minor around here.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  10. #110
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Bro tt is so wrong to post this kind of pic.. my advise is to remove it. We have minor around here.
    Yup, I agree with this. You know how to edit your post right? We need to make this as clean as possible. Or else it would deter the ladies from joining this thread as well. And then Smiles88 will hate us for that...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #111
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    hahahahaha YAH!! but i still watch la.. and criticise lor.. haha
    Hahah yeah, it's almost like comedy when you watch how each plot unfolds...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #112

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yup, I agree with this. You know how to edit your post right? We need to make this as clean as possible. Or else it would deter the ladies from joining this thread as well. And then Smiles88 will hate us for that...
    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Bro tt is so wrong to post this kind of pic.. my advise is to remove it. We have minor around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    urm bro... better be more discrete... we have little boys and gals hanging around CS ok? I appreciate the eye-candies, but trust me you don't want any trouble with the Mods...
    okok... eye candies removed..

    peace!

  13. #113

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    dinner time! but don't know what to eat.. o.O

  14. #114
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    dinner time! but don't know what to eat.. o.O
    You're in the land of plenty and you don't know what to eat? If can't think - ee-nee-mee-nee-mai-nee-mo loh!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #115

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You're in the land of plenty and you don't know what to eat? If can't think - ee-nee-mee-nee-mai-nee-mo loh!
    no worries.. i've tot of what to eat already.. haha..

    dinner time..

  16. #116
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    no worries.. i've tot of what to eat already.. haha..

    dinner time..
    This kind of eye-candy is more legal here! Enjoy dinner I'm going downstairs to grab some food for the family too! Cherio peeps!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #117

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    alright then.. enjoy your dinner too! shall be back later..

  18. #118

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    no worries.. i've tot of what to eat already.. haha..

    dinner time..
    Ahh nostalgic... See la now i feel like eating that too!

  19. #119

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yup, I agree with this. You know how to edit your post right? We need to make this as clean as possible. Or else it would deter the ladies from joining this thread as well. And then Smiles88 will hate us for that...
    Wah pengz. Me again liao. Haha. Guys I'm leaving soon. I'll check in again on Saturday. Enjoy your week and shoot more this weekend! Alot of VROOM VROOM action!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  20. #120

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wah pengz. Me again liao. Haha. Guys I'm leaving soon. I'll check in again on Saturday. Enjoy your week and shoot more this weekend! Alot of VROOM VROOM action!
    it's always u ma.. no? alright.. u have fun these few days!

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •