Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1004

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

  1. #861

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    lao ban. not lao pang. I know tt I'm quite fat, but I'm not old!!

    anyway, I 500 a mth only you also want to ketok. I sad-ed liao.


    serving ns ar? o.O

  2. #862

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    why do we need a ballhead? doesnt it come with the tripod u buy?

    so the beginner tripod model (aka cheaper) is T1004 or the aluminium ones rite?

    when i was asking ard, a sales guy from CP recommended this Slik brand... but i dun see many ppl in CS using dat...
    For sirui tripods there is a bundle price for tripod+ballheads. The cheapest model in sirui is T1004 + G10 Ballhead at 180 bucks, 195 if you choose the G20 ballhead. And yes the T1004 is an aluminium tripod.

  3. #863

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    senior means richer than me. Hello, at least you guys have a better income than me and jeezuin. Although our income is very very very stable... Want to resign also cannot...
    Can you not talk about income I get 490 per month only loh!

  4. #864

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    why do we need a ballhead? doesnt it come with the tripod u buy?

    so the beginner tripod model (aka cheaper) is T1004 or the aluminium ones rite?

    when i was asking ard, a sales guy from CP recommended this Slik brand... but i dun see many ppl in CS using dat...
    A ballhead is flexible. You can take diagonal shots, while the ballhead locks in place to keep your camera stable. Also, do note tt not all tripods come with heads, be it pan heads or ball heads or what so ever. You have to pay another price.

    Not really beginner, it's cheaper than N2204 and R2204 mainly because they're made of CF. The maximum load they can take and the full height after deployment is probably different as well.
    Last edited by Smiles88; 29th September 2010 at 02:58 PM.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  5. #865

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    A ballhead is flexible. You can take diagonal shots, while the ballhead locks in place to keep your camera stable. Also, do note tt not all tripods come with heads, be it pan heads or ball heads or what so ever. You have to pay another price.

    Not really beginner, it's cheaper than N2204 and R2204 mainly because it's made of CF. The maximum load they can take and the full height after deployment is probably different as well.
    Bro you mean 'THEY'

  6. #866

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    serving ns ar? o.O
    ya lor. haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Can you not talk about income I get 490 per month only loh!
    490 after insurance all those? I got 511 last month. LOL
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  7. #867

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    490 after insurance all those? I got 511 last month. LOL
    After insurance all those 450 only la! Haha

  8. #868

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Bro you mean 'THEY'
    wah piang. tio spot. ok post edited liao.

    BTW my 500 is after insurance all those. haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  9. #869

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Hehe then its time to get a new tripod. A D90 is a lot heavier than a PNS, and dont trust ur 1k++ camera on a cheapcheap tripod. Invest in a good one!




    Sis it depends on where you live ba. For sunrise i normally try to reach the place by 6am or so to start setting up. First buses normally start at 5.30am or so, so it depends on how far away you live from the place. For me i live in yew tee, and sunrise are mostly pretty far away, so if i gonna catch a sunrise i'll just cab down.
    haha i stay in punggol, dats why asking abt punggol sunrise.. but the road to punggol end is darn ulu la, so even if stay near also cannot walk in... thanks anw!

  10. #870

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    wah piang. tio spot. ok post edited liao.

    BTW my 500 is after insurance all those. haha
    This type must spot, or else end up give wrong info

  11. #871

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    haha i stay in punggol, dats why asking abt punggol sunrise.. but the road to punggol end is darn ulu la, so even if stay near also cannot walk in... thanks anw!
    how about cycling in? If I'm not wrong, OnGoingLearner stays around tt area. I remember he once mentioned going there for sunrise on his own. ok guys. Got to go do some work now. 'See' you guys later here again.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  12. #872

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    For sirui tripods there is a bundle price for tripod+ballheads. The cheapest model in sirui is T1004 + G10 Ballhead at 180 bucks, 195 if you choose the G20 ballhead. And yes the T1004 is an aluminium tripod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    A ballhead is flexible. You can take diagonal shots, while the ballhead locks in place to keep your camera stable. Also, do note tt not all tripods come with heads, be it pan heads or ball heads or what so ever. You have to pay another price.

    Not really beginner, it's cheaper than N2204 and R2204 mainly because they're made of CF. The maximum load they can take and the full height after deployment is probably different as well.
    thanks for the info guys.
    im assuming CF tripods r more ex mainly cus its lighter than aluminium?

    lotsa bbb soon..

  13. #873

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    This thread move faster with a 'her' now.

    Interesting.

    Hi Bitez!!
    Last edited by notsoclever; 29th September 2010 at 03:14 PM.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  14. #874

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    This thread move faster with a 'her' now.

    Interesting.

    Hi Bitez!!
    haha i beg to differ. took me few days to read from pg 11 - 20.. thread moves fast!
    btw im not a xmm..

  15. #875

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    haha i beg to differ. took me few days to read from pg 11 - 20.. thread moves fast!
    btw im not a xmm..
    wow, u know wat is xmm. damn.. wahahaa

    Mi too a newbie.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  16. #876

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    sian..... just tried to do a panoramic using photomerge.. but fail! fail in the sense that
    those photos i took is not good enough.. hard to get exposure right for all three photos
    during Sunset while doing LE!

  17. #877

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Bro, we are using the 'bro' term too often la. Bitez is a SISTER. You made the same mistake as me
    oh ya hor. totally forgotten that we got a sister now

  18. #878

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    ya ya ya. I giving a treat. Treat you all some small chips of rock on the carpark flooring.

    All of you are evil. Want to ketok me.
    haha where got. no matter wat u will be the richest that day. while all our pay have already used up.

  19. #879

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    heh.. the tripod was given to me yonks ago on my birthday for tiny PNS... dats why it tips under the D90...


    yea.. thinking to go there to try try... but i wonder got bus go to the punggol end so early or not?!?
    where are all the gentleman... nv offer to bring our sister there and teach her a skill or two.

  20. #880

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    haha i stay in punggol, dats why asking abt punggol sunrise.. but the road to punggol end is darn ulu la, so even if stay near also cannot walk in... thanks anw!
    cycle there?

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •