Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    he's going for the seminar to learn more. it's posted here on CS

haha. cannot la aunties. Too much of an age gap. later cannot communicate due to generation gap.
    oi... dun be surprised okay? Some aunties can be such hot babes that you see already can't even tell their age... Don't say I never warn you hor... (nope, i'm not refering to anyone here )
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

MILF ar? I know. Seen some before.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

MILF ar? I know. Seen some before.
    Oui! You're the one censoring our online conversation that's not good for minors and here you are shooting it off like that?!

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Oui! You're the one censoring our online conversation that's not good for minors and here you are shooting it off like that?!
    huh?! since when I'm the censorship board? LOL. I believe there are no minors here. As of now tt is.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

huh?! since when I'm the censorship board? LOL. I believe there are no minors here. As of now tt is.
    Who says no? Guess who dropped in during the last few posts of the last thread? Just because one doesn't post here doesn't mean one doesn't lurk....

Who says no? Guess who dropped in during the last few posts of the last thread? Just because one doesn't post here doesn't mean one doesn't lurk....
    oh ya. she's the only one tt I thought of. heheh

oh ya. she's the only one tt I thought of. heheh
    No worries lah, I'm no hero either. You need to remind me if I'm out of line as well!

lol. You see this whole page, only the both of us chatting. Gives people an impression tt we're too free and have too much spare time. BTW, not worth bring my D90 up to Genting right? Like got nothing much to capture

here comes the third person!

lol. You see this whole page, only the both of us chatting. Gives people an impression tt we're too free and have too much spare time. BTW, not worth bring my D90 up to Genting right? Like got nothing much to capture
    NEVER say NEVER bro... just bring, or else you'll regret if there's ever one opportunity... I know it's misty up there... and a LOT of gigantic flies....

Aiyah, think what they like... the beauty of PC is that we can multi-task... At another screen I'm working very furiously trying to get serious work done.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 22nd September 2010 at 02:01 PM.

hey.. anyone here watched english series?

I got a P&S. Previous time I brought there, I think I used it less than 10 times. No choice ah, I'm not a cam-whore.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    Which one? CSI? White Collar? Fringe? Bones? I watched all except others.

Which one? CSI? White Collar? Fringe? Bones? I watched all except others.
    the CSI you watched is the Las Vegas series? i'm watching it when i got no shows to watch.. lol..
    am still at season 4 only.. those shows that u mentioned, i've watched them all except white collar..
    new season for bones is has started!

i'm watching other shows too.. Castle, Chuck, Covert Affairs, House, Modern Family (must watch!), True Blood, Vampire Diaries etc..

NEVER say NEVER bro... just bring, or else you'll regret if there's ever one opportunity... I know it's misty up there... and a LOT of gigantic flies....

Aiyah, think what they like... the beauty of PC is that we can multi-task... At another screen I'm working very furiously trying to get serious work done.
    errr... actually I was only kidding about the part about the both of us being too eng.

wah. I don't watch english series. I find them a bit too chim. Or maybe some shows, their accents make it difficult to listen to what they saying. Of course, it doesn't really help tt they speak fast...

I'm an avid supporter of Hong Kong dramas!

good morning people! The air is smelling good today! I'm going Genting tonight, so I won't be checking in until Saturday. Please do try not to fill up so many pages tt I'll have a hard time catching up.

ZCA your ICT is at west side? which camp?
    My ICT at Jurong Camp II
    Exploring! :)

that sounds like a good idea... but how much is it to book a studio? i've never book one
    before.. hmmm.. gotta find some willing wife/gf/friends..
    Not confirming anything at the moment. But would be good to know what kind of costs we're talking about, and how many are interested to make it worth while.

For me, probably like many, one of the primary aim of taking up DSLR-hood is to able to do your own studio shoots one day - that's why portraiture is one of the common genres we would go into naturally. That's what I figured from DD123's BBB routine during the last trip to China... Baby's coming, family photos take precedence!

Okay guys, who else is expressing interest?
    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I forgot to remove it cause I just copied it over from the old thread and paste it. The old thread already hit 1k plus already need to close ma.. DD123 reminded me about it, lolx..

please count me in....... Studio dun so far can liao.. central area i still can..
    i bo gf/wife leh. I go there serve green tea can? then you guys can shun bian bring so pretty ladies at around the age of 18-23/24 for me to get to know. Thanks in advance!
    I think studio rental is approximately $80-$100 for 2 hrs rental, which includes the use of a few strobes. If 3 or 4 photogs, each one cough up $25-30 can already lor.
    The one I went to was near Queenstown MRT. Can see the 'Services Directory' to get a better idea of locations & rates.

I would say the main issue for having a home studio is the space required, and the 'bulkiness'/cost of the equipment.

I restrict myself to CSI:NY and House... too many to keep up with la!
    Last time watched 'Heroes', but the story went way off course sia.... became really stupid.

@ZCA,
    ohhh.. so if we do find a volunteer model.. the amt. that's being shared is still quite
    resonable for a peasant like me.. :P unless someone here already have a home studio
    then different story la..

@smiles88,
    hmmm.. can always get subtititles online ma.. hk drama ar.. never keep up..

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I restrict myself to CSI:NY and House... too many to keep up with la!
    Last time watched 'Heroes', but the story went way off course sia.... became really stupid.
    ohhh.. i watched house too! Season 7 just started.. and heroes i think i stop before season 3? haha.. :x

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast