Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1004

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

  1. #721

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    but collecting cash on transaction haha
    Bookie now oso online and earn big bucks. Urs the same?? Collect money only. wahahaaa
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  2. #722

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    Bookie now oso online and earn big bucks. Urs the same?? Collect money only. wahahaaa
    no i am the ah long. then can collect money

  3. #723

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Firstly, it is not that BIG a business - enough for me that I don't have to work for other people. So no need to think the grass is greener on my side. Yes, it's OMO, have considered roping in help, but not easy - a lot of things to consider. I take risks, but I'm afraid I'm not that big a risk taker..

    A lot of effort and passion involved, technical know-how already required. And then you have to negotiate with the distributors/traders as well... No holidays for me, but you can take a holiday any time and ignore the business (and the repurcussions of doing just that!).
    SWOT. Know them well and in S'pore, can survive.
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  4. #724

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Firstly, it is not that BIG a business - enough for me that I don't have to work for other people. So no need to think the grass is greener on my side. Yes, it's OMO, have considered roping in help, but not easy - a lot of things to consider. I take risks, but I'm afraid I'm not that big a risk taker..

    A lot of effort and passion involved, technical know-how already required. And then you have to negotiate with the distributors/traders as well... No holidays for me, but you can take a holiday any time and ignore the business (and the repurcussions of doing just that!).
    human are like that.. i see u good, u see me good.. lol..
    jokes aside, i think it is time for you to get some help? u are a human not a robot.. sometimes
    it is good to give yourself a break once in a while.. anyway, i believe trust issues are your
    main concerns when roping in help? maybe u already thought of this, i suggest getting help
    from relatives or friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    1 more @ Woodlands in Oct.
    saw that in the gatherings and outings subforum.. still considering..

  5. #725
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Yum yum... had Japanese cold noodle and some fish-roll-combo for lunch!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #726
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    The business I run is legit okay? Not $$$ laundering!

    Anyway enough about me, don't feel comfy talking about it in full detail here... What we chat now can be googled okay? So dun play play... We can share info when offline. More than happy to share with you how to do online business...

    Frankly, if anyone of you have contemplated on such endeavours - should consider really hard about it. It is a valid option against working for others (both have pros and cons). Start small and work your way up.

    Roping in family members and relatives? Please, that's the last you'd want to do... even with friends... If out of control, they will drag you down... Only if you have trust worthy, hardworking, reliable help. I've seen and heard families going separate ways because each for their own interest... Not every one is like Qian Hu business. It depends on your luck for such to be successful.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #727
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    SWOT. Know them well and in S'pore, can survive.
    Well, those that stick it through will float... it's a no-nonsense attitude required.

    Anyway, are you a watch collector? Just curious. Those G-shocks are damn hard to resist now that I'm oogling at each of them in greater detail... Thanks to DD123 now I'm hooked on the GW7900B-1....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #728

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Well, those that stick it through will float... it's a no-nonsense attitude required.

    Anyway, are you a watch collector? Just curious. Those G-shocks are damn hard to resist now that I'm oogling at each of them in greater detail... Thanks to DD123 now I'm hooked on the GW7900B-1....
    You guys are horrible, after posting so many models and stuffs,end up now i keep looking at the GW7900B-1

  9. #729
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    You guys are horrible, after posting so many models and stuffs,end up now i keep looking at the GW7900B-1
    You too!!! We should do an MO for that here!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #730

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You too!!! We should do an MO for that here!
    Hehe. Actually i like analog watches. I dont normally even look at digital ones. But GW7900B-1....

  11. #731
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Hehe. Actually i like analog watches. I dont normally even look at digital ones. But GW7900B-1....
    Actually me too... but ever since I started 10-stop... Digital is the way to go...but the GW7900B-1... man.... grey on black background? Does it feel cool or what??!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #732
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Talk about totally dark force here!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #733

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Anyway, are you a watch collector?
    Nope but I own a number of cheapo 'casino'

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    You guys are horrible, after posting so many models and stuffs,end up now i keep looking at the GW7900B-1
    BBB.. dun u love it here.

    G-SHOCK MEETUP?? Wahahaa
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

  14. #734
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by notsoclever View Post
    Nope but I own a number of cheapo 'casino'



    BBB.. dun u love it here.

    G-SHOCK MEETUP?? Wahahaa
    Skylover's going to soooooo evil-eye you on this one, bro!

    G-SHOCK meetup? Hmmmm.... Not till get I mine...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #735
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Confirmed, GW7900B-1 is M-I-T, same countries where our D90s come from:


    I am sooooooo getting one!

    One more FTW!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #736

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Confirmed, GW7900B-1 is M-I-T, same countries where our D90s come from:


    I am sooooooo getting one!

    One more FTW!
    Black within grey DDD. i saw it at 150 bucks on the web. its around taht price?

    Edit: Nvm its 200 + hehe
    Last edited by jeezuinn; 28th September 2010 at 04:38 PM.

  17. #737
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Black within grey DDD. i saw it at 150 bucks on the web. its around taht price?

    Edit: Nvm its 200 + hehe
    It comes in this casing leh... Not the usual cardboard casing...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #738
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Ahem... I G-shock salesman.... But sell GW7900B-1 only... other models dun care one...

    More poisonous pictures...

    I think my hand as hairy as his, no?

    Last edited by kriegsketten; 28th September 2010 at 04:59 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #739

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Ahem... I G-shock salesman.... But sell GW7900B-1 only... other models dun care one...

    More poisonous pictures...

    I think my hand as hairy as his, no?

    haha i see that u are exploring the link i send u juz now.

  20. #740
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    haha i see that u are exploring the link i send u juz now.
    No leh, I was googling image links...most of them pointed directly to the watchuseek page...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •