Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1004

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

  1. #181

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    wah.. so fast 10 pages already. end of month everybody seem to be super free...
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  2. #182

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    wah.. so fast 10 pages already. end of month everybody seem to be super free...
    omg almost 200 post liao haha. 1/5th of a thread gone

  3. #183

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    omg almost 200 post liao haha. 1/5th of a thread gone
    okok.. den I shall start asking any suggestion for the group/thread name for Part 3?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  4. #184

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    okok.. den I shall start asking any suggestion for the group/thread name for Part 3?
    I dont have any objections to using back this one, since its already in use. haha

  5. #185

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    I dont have any objections to using back this one, since its already in use. haha
    lolx.. ok.. noted.. how about the rest?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  6. #186
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    I dont have any objections to using back this one, since its already in use. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. ok.. noted.. how about the rest?
    if it ain't broken, why fix it?
    Exploring! :)

  7. #187

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    evening guys! using hp to surf in a
    low reception zone is such a torture! haha..

  8. #188

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    evening guys! using hp to surf in a
    low reception zone is such a torture! haha..
    Wa we must be honoured. You are going through such pain to talk to us LOL

  9. #189
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Hello Everybody!!! My pride and joy for the day! (prized catch!)



    Last edited by kriegsketten; 23rd September 2010 at 10:28 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #190
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    red bull.... he's partnering webber... but I don't know his name!
    Exploring! :)

  11. #191
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Wrong, it is not the German lad (Sebastian Vettel). It is the Toro Rosso Team (owned by Red Bull, aka second Red Bull team):

    Jaime Alguersuari (number 2 driver of Toro Rosso):
    http://www.formula1.com/teams_and_drivers/drivers/847/

    This guy is one handsome Spanish bull... Girls were swooning at him just now, you could hear squeals!

    It was a surprised catch... not an event shoot (which is all too easy to capture) - this guy and his bodyguard happened to be shopping in the vicinity and a lucky few happened to spot him!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 23rd September 2010 at 10:18 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #192

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Wa we must be honoured. You are going through such pain to talk to us LOL
    yea.. u bet..

  13. #193
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wrong, it is not the German lad (Sebastian Vettel). It is the Toro Rosso Team (owned by Red Bull, aka second Red Bull team):

    Jaime Alguersuari (number 2 driver of Toro Rosso):
    http://www.formula1.com/teams_and_drivers/drivers/847/

    This guy is a handsome Spanish bull... Girls were swooning at him just now, you could hear squeals!

    It was a surprised catch... not an event shoot (which is all too easy to capture) - this guy and his bodyguard happened to be shopping in the vicinity and a lucky few happened to spot him!
    tks for the correction

    and good catch!
    Exploring! :)

  14. #194

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    @dd123,
    hi.. very nice evaluation u've written there.. looks like
    the lens require even more testing in the matrix metering
    before I decided to put my money in it..

    on the other hand, he reason why I am so keen is because
    I have already decided what is my arsenal of lens is going
    to be.. let's just say, if everything goes well, I'm most likely
    going to get myself a Tokina 11-16, Sigma 20, Sigma 24-70,
    Sigma 70-200.. so right now I'm stuck in whether to choose
    Sigma 24 and change my intended arsenal or choose the
    Sigma 20 and stick to my current dream set up..

    p.s. helpppppppppp

  15. #195

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    if it ain't broken, why fix it?
    Er.. Bro.. my brain dead.. Catch no balls.. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    evening guys! using hp to surf in a
    low reception zone is such a torture! haha..
    so gd ar..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  16. #196

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    @dd123,
    hi.. very nice evaluation u've written there.. looks like
    the lens require even more testing in the matrix metering
    before I decided to put my money in it..

    on the other hand, he reason why I am so keen is because
    I have already decided what is my arsenal of lens is going
    to be.. let's just say, if everything goes well, I'm most likely
    going to get myself a Tokina 11-16, Sigma 20, Sigma 24-70,
    Sigma 70-200.. so right now I'm stuck in whether to choose
    Sigma 24 and change my intended arsenal or choose the
    Sigma 20 and stick to my current dream set up..

    p.s. helpppppppppp
    ur poison is so so deepp..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  17. #197
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Sorry for the ugly watermarks - I need to protect them from unlawful misuse...

    Anyway, I wasn't prepared for his appearance... he just appeared in front, and I was scrambling to set my DSLR for portrait shoot and high ISO... I just finished shooting this:


    You gotta admit the Ferrari red is damn attractive up close!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 23rd September 2010 at 10:35 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #198

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    ur poison is so so deepp..
    deep la..... even if it is sigma, it's still expensive..
    imagine all nikon, I think can eat grass forever liao..
    haha.. even so, those glass must slowly get 1 by 1..
    u got any antidote bo?

  19. #199

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    @kriegs,
    wow.. sure is nice.. they allow ppl to try sitting
    in it?

  20. #200

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    p.s. helpppppppppp
    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    ur poison is so so deepp..
    Pls buy and I dun mind sharing the poison for u. wahahaa
    Ain't too clever but definitely not stupid. Hey guys, just wanna learn....

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •