Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

Default DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

History of D90 Poison Club

================================================== ===========================
    ||It started by a small group of D90 mini gathering and we mix around & found that we click quite well.||
    ||Since the outing, this small group have been keeping in contact with each other through this forum. ||
    ||This is a continuous from the previous thread. Times have changed thus we change for the better ||
    ================================================== ===========================

History
    1) D90 Poison Club - Part I
    Last edited by skylover; 21st September 2010 at 08:44 PM.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Deregistered

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

Congrats...2nd thread liao

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro.. not very nice to say those things la. Just start it.. and say this is continuation from xxxx thread... and link to it.. done, simple and sweet.
    Ps. I need to come up with sth so copy and paste over.. thanks for the reminder..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Congrats...2nd thread liao
    lolx.. thanks.. bux bux.. like writing story..

wooo.. can't believe on my first day of joining the thread.. get to experience the transition to a new thread.. haha..

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    wooo.. can't believe on my first day of joining the thread.. get to experience the transition to a new thread.. haha..
    lolx.. we have more things installed for you than you can expect..

MGohzxc i'm surprised you pop in juz nw lolx..

how's ur day?

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. we have more things installed for you than you can expect..
    seriously? any heads up for me?

seriously? any heads up for me?
    Get ready to be poison... =X

Reporting in : D

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Reporting in : D
    lolx..just finish dinner i assume

yeah.Grats on creating the new thread haha. O btw guys, i was wondering if you all wanna meet up again? We can find somewhere to take some photos then makan and tcss,like the previous time.

yeah.Grats on creating the new thread haha. O btw guys, i was wondering if you all wanna meet up again? We can find somewhere to take some photos then makan and tcss,like the previous time.
    next Wednesday I'm free......

next wed ah. hmmm. must see how. skali last min got things again then sian 1/2 liao.haha. but but but, what you guys want to shoot this time? running out of ideas soon.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

@skylover,

actually right now i have alot of poison in me already.. but not sure if i should take the plunge...

@skylover,

actually right now i have alot of poison in me already.. but not sure if i should take the plunge...
    You better beware then.These guys here are real poisonous one. must have anti-virus haha

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    next Wednesday I'm free......
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    next wed ah. hmmm. must see how. skali last min got things again then sian 1/2 liao.haha. but but but, what you guys want to shoot this time? running out of ideas soon.
    You guys better with weekdays or weekends?

@skylover,

before you take the plunge, be sure of which type of photography you're going into first. But if serious about taking sunsets, must get at least a decent tripod.

But you're not a newbie into photography right?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

You better beware then.These guys here are real poisonous one. must have anti-virus haha
    not me ah. I tak poisonous 1...

@skylover,
    before you take the plunge, be sure of which type of photography you're going into first. But if serious about taking sunsets, must get at least a decent tripod.

But you're not a newbie into photography right?
    not me ah. I tak poisonous 1...
    The above people are quite poisonous de especially Smiles88

You guys better with weekdays or weekends?
    I prefer weekdays but don't go too far. Maybe central area. Kinda of sian with MBS liao.. Wan a change of place..

Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast