Thread: Wedding Album Coffee Book

Default Wedding Album Coffee Book

I am trying to do a coffee table wedding album for my friend, like those albums provided by wedding studios. Where can i get it done?

Is there a album manufacturer that i can go to?

I would like to laminate the photos too, what are the things to consider? Thought there are things like UV lamination, matt lamination and such? Which is good?

Thanks for the help!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by euphoria2004
    I am trying to do a coffee table wedding album for my friend, like those albums provided by wedding studios. Where can i get it done?

I would like to laminate the photos too, what are the things to consider? Thought there are things like UV lamination, matt lamination and such? Which is good?

Thanks for the help!!!

konota at peninsular offers quite a selection of albums. mebbe u can try there?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

tks nightwolf75.

those offered in the mkt are either paste-on or slot-in type.

i m actually looking for those perfect bind type, looking more like a book

Quote Originally Posted by euphoria2004

Thanks for the help!!!
    this???.......http://www.gloryworkz.com