Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1000

Thread: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

  1. #401
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    the new season will begin on the 21st of march!



    i din't put 1mil win bonus tas y i buang. no 1mil, no honey. hahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #402
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    2011-03-04 La Pi Xiao Xin - Japan AV All Stars 3 - 0 (2 - 0)
    2011-03-04 Astro Boy FC - Red Bulls Rover 4 - 0 (2 - 0)
    2011-03-04 X Men FC - FC Kelong JR 1 - 0 (1 - 0)
    2011-03-04 Transversite United - KIM KENG JIO F.C. 5 - 0 (3 - 0)
    2011-03-04 Doraemon FC - inter milan 1 - 1 (0 - 0)


    2011-03-04 Triumph FC - Pikachu United 2 - 2 (1 - 1)
    2011-03-04 Germany - Chinatown Pirates FC 4 - 0 (2 - 0)
    2011-03-04 KeKe FC - Al-Ahly F.C. 5 - 0 (4 - 0)
    2011-03-04 Evil FC - CoCo Delight 2 - 2 (1 - 1)
    2011-03-04 SlumberPool F.C. - grumpy babies 3 - 0 (3 - 0)


    KELONG to the MAX!!!

  3. #403
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    2011-03-04 La Pi Xiao Xin - Japan AV All Stars 3 - 0 (2 - 0)
    2011-03-04 Astro Boy FC - Red Bulls Rover 4 - 0 (2 - 0)
    2011-03-04 X Men FC - FC Kelong JR 1 - 0 (1 - 0)
    2011-03-04 Transversite United - KIM KENG JIO F.C. 5 - 0 (3 - 0)
    2011-03-04 Doraemon FC - inter milan 1 - 1 (0 - 0)


    2011-03-04 Triumph FC - Pikachu United 2 - 2 (1 - 1)
    2011-03-04 Germany - Chinatown Pirates FC 4 - 0 (2 - 0)
    2011-03-04 KeKe FC - Al-Ahly F.C. 5 - 0 (4 - 0)
    2011-03-04 Evil FC - CoCo Delight 2 - 2 (1 - 1)
    2011-03-04 SlumberPool F.C. - grumpy babies 3 - 0 (3 - 0)


    KELONG to the MAX!!!
    u can go to div/1 and be the kelong master. kekeke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #404
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    waaa, the system jus info me that melvin didi has been sacked!

    is it due to poor performances??

    alamak!


    melvin didi nvm la. ur team aging liao. u go create a new a/c and sign up la. i boost ur new team!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #405
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    waaa, the system jus info me that melvin didi has been sacked!

    is it due to poor performances??

    alamak!


    melvin didi nvm la. ur team aging liao. u go create a new a/c and sign up la. i boost ur new team!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #406
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    During the season update in CLUBSNAP FOOTY a check has been performed regarding your xpert rating and current team quota. Unfortunately we have to tell you that your xpert rating wasn´t enough to have the number of teams you had and that´s why you have been inactivated as manager for FC Kelong JR.


    Please do not reply to this email. If you have any problems or questions then email support@xperteleven.com


    So i cannot have another team under my acct?

  7. #407
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    Wayang leg
    2011-03-07 13:00 Hoot Ah - Wannabe
    2011-03-07 13:00 Wellington Roman See - Red Bulls Rover
    2011-03-07 13:00 JR Kelong FC - Japan AV All Stars
    2011-03-07 13:00 Kallang Roar 2nd - Grumpy Babies

  8. #408
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waaa, the system jus info me that melvin didi has been sacked!

    is it due to poor performances??

    alamak!



    melvin didi nvm la. ur team aging liao. u go create a new a/c and sign up la. i boost ur new team!



    Wa i in the proccess of bringing in younger players lei....sianz why got this stupid thing on! Still thinking want to create another acct so ma fan!

  9. #409
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Wa i in the proccess of bringing in younger players lei....sianz why got this stupid thing on! Still thinking want to create another acct so ma fan!
    i oso dunno why leh.. i emailed them they no reply.

    u can try to email them? maybe their forum got answers.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #410
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i oso dunno why leh.. i emailed them they no reply.

    u can try to email them? maybe their forum got answers.
    Last time it happened to my another team. Bullshit them. Gona boycott them real soon

  11. #411
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #412
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    Wayang leg!
    2011-03-14 13:00 Kallang Roar 2nd - JR Kelong FC
    2011-03-14 13:00 Red Bulls Rover - Grumpy Babies
    2011-03-14 13:00 Hoot Ah - Wellington Roman See
    2011-03-14 13:00 Japan AV All Stars - Wannabe


  13. #413
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Wayang leg!
    2011-03-14 13:00 Kallang Roar 2nd - JR Kelong FC
    2011-03-14 13:00 Red Bulls Rover - Grumpy Babies
    2011-03-14 13:00 Hoot Ah - Wellington Roman See
    2011-03-14 13:00 Japan AV All Stars - Wannabe

    'melvin didi u rejoin our CS league la.

    u can still apply for the same team. u jus need to write more press release this time round, ok?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #414
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    Wayang leg
    2011-03-14 Hoot Ah - Wellington Roman See 0 - 1 (0 - 0)
    2011-03-14 Kallang Roar 2nd - JR Kelong FC 1 - 2 (1 - 1)
    2011-03-14 Japan AV All Stars - Wannabe 4 - 1 (2 - 0)
    2011-03-14 Red Bulls Rover - Grumpy Babies 3 - 0 (1 - 0)

  15. #415
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    'melvin didi u rejoin our CS league la.

    u can still apply for the same team. u jus need to write more press release this time round, ok?
    How to apply?

  16. #416
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    jus join the CS league la.

    LeagueID: 155252

    here, the link
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #417
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    Only one league left? Where are all the other teams?

  18. #418
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz
    Only one league left? Where are all the other teams?
    all gone! haiz

    Sent from my ANDRIOD!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #419
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 9 Thread 1!

    wayang leg:

    2011-03-21 Wannabe - Kallang Roar 2nd 0 - 3 (0 - 1)
    2011-03-21 Wellington Roman See - Japan AV All Stars 1 - 2 (0 - 2)
    2011-03-21 Grumpy Babies - JR Kelong FC 0 - 5 (0 - 4)
    2011-03-21 Red Bulls Rover - Hoot Ah 0 - 1 (0 - 0)


    This one so many tio sack!

  20. #420
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    wayang leg:

    2011-03-21 Wannabe - Kallang Roar 2nd 0 - 3 (0 - 1)
    2011-03-21 Wellington Roman See - Japan AV All Stars 1 - 2 (0 - 2)
    2011-03-21 Grumpy Babies - JR Kelong FC 0 - 5 (0 - 4)
    2011-03-21 Red Bulls Rover - Hoot Ah 0 - 1 (0 - 0)

    This one so many tio sack!
    u type a press release la.

    Sent from my ANDRIOD!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •