Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New member

Deregistered

Default Re: New member

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Willy Foo is very pleasant to you because he is also a mature adult, and you probably paid him good money for his wonderful courses. Which means, he will give you good customer service. Just good business I'll say, since he is in the service line.

You are almost 50 years old - a very mature adult. Why bear a grudge against a 15 year old boy? Why get so hard up over what a 15 year old boy said? 不要跟小孩子过不去. Don't lower yourself to that same level of immaturity that is normal for a boy his age.

Just my 2 cents.
    I noticed you have a grudge with me eh?Everytime i say something 'rude' you'll start coming up with words like 'childish' , 'immature' etc...but when others do so you keep quiet.Anyway lets stop all this 'name calling' and move on...

Quote Originally Posted by peterhone View Post
    I am from UK...and going to most notorious camera shop...Jessops, good price, VAT refund as have permit here....Happy days!
    Unfortunately I am not going to hong kong....but London,Glasgow and Spain....so Jessops in London it is!
    Paying Willy has nothing to do with his attitude, he is a genuinely good guy.
    Whether a 15yr old boy or not, I did not take offence and was only pointing out how others may see it too.....positive criticism? I am a member of a great forum elsewhere and have never seen anything near the remark I was given.....nor would anyone ever see it....hopefully the wee boy can learn too as adults usually learn this sort of thing a bit quicker as...'we know, we do not know it all'
    Since you have stepped back,i shall step back too.I believe you should start a new thread in Consumers Corner to discuss prices cos its not allowed in Newbies Corner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    I noticed you have a grudge with me eh?Everytime i say something 'rude' you'll start coming up with words like 'childish' , 'immature' etc...but when others do so you keep quiet.Anyway lets stop all this 'name calling' and move on...
    I didn't bring up the word "childish" mah.. someone else did.

BTW you are legally still a child. And you are are not a mature adult yet. That is a fact mah.. Am I wrong? Or are you trying to be something you are not?

But I hold no grudge against you. Honest to God. I can swear to that too.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 21st September 2010 at 08:29 PM.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I didn't bring up the word "childish" mah.. someone else did.

BTW you are legally still a child. And you are are not a mature adult yet. That is a fact mah.. Am I wrong? Or are you trying to be something you are not?

But I hold no grudge against you.

nvm,forget it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    nvm,forget it...
    ok.. if you say so.

Blog Entries

i am very tempted to just give everyone who had a hand in starting this bitchfest a warning... but i don't need this headache so early in the morning.

thread closed. and as a gentle reminder to all - if you think the question is beneath your stature to answer... then don't. no one is putting a gun to your head to answer all and sundry of their queries.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123