Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all!

Default Re: Hi all!

Quote Originally Posted by enzeru21 View Post
    greetings~! and have fun while learning... its a requirement to developing affection~!
    yeah.. affection is impt.. shoot more learn more!

hi and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFields View Post
    yeah.. affection is impt.. shoot more learn more!
    exactly~!! people who lose interest very fast is bcos they don't develop affection.. they just look at what other people can do.. then say how come i can't take nice photos.. and then they give up..
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

exactly~!! people who lose interest very fast is bcos they don't develop affection.. they just look at what other people can do.. then say how come i can't take nice photos.. and then they give up..
    thought it should be the other way round? seeing those nice photos kind of motivates me to
    move forward and improve myself..

thought it should be the other way round? seeing those nice photos kind of motivates me to
    move forward and improve myself..
    haha... it depends lor... some people have real affection to photography, some have not so genuine interest... but more of trying to be more "cool" cos everyone is using a big DSLR nowadays mentality...

haha, but great that you are motivated..

to me, its just my own hobby.. doesn't matter if i'm not of others standards... why compare.. we are already living in a country where it's so competitive... don't wanna make my interest competitive..
    mylightedreams

haha... it depends lor... some people have real affection to photography, some have not so genuine interest... but more of trying to be more "cool" cos everyone is using a big DSLR nowadays mentality...

haha, but great that you are motivated..

to me, its just my own hobby.. doesn't matter if i'm not of others standards... why compare.. we are already living in a country where it's so competitive... don't wanna make my interest competitive..
    but sometimes in this society we are living in.. there are bound to be competition and competition will
    lead to improvement ma.. so it's good to compare each others work.. but not too overboard that it
    leads to a war..

but sometimes in this society we are living in.. there are bound to be competition and competition will
    lead to improvement ma.. so it's good to compare each others work.. but not too overboard that it
    leads to a war..
    yup...

well, we should all just do what we love to do... keep shooting..
    mylightedreams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12