Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: where i can get a semi pro Video cam?

  1. #1

    Default where i can get a semi pro Video cam?

    hi everyone... just want to ask where i could get a semi pro video cam here in Singapore. or, should i settle for the common video cams?

    the cam is intended for live coverage of events (indoor/outdoor)... it should be hardy but not so big...

    am not versed when it comes to video cameras, so any inputs of whatever else should i consider before i get one, is very much appreciated.

    cam is for business purpose. thanks a lot!
    Why so serious... Son?

  2. #2

    Default Re: where i can get a semi pro Video cam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurdelak View Post
    hi everyone... just want to ask where i could get a semi pro video cam here in Singapore. or, should i settle for the common video cams?

    the cam is intended for live coverage of events (indoor/outdoor)... it should be hardy but not so big...

    am not versed when it comes to video cameras, so any inputs of whatever else should i consider before i get one, is very much appreciated.

    cam is for business purpose. thanks a lot!
    dont mind me asking, wanna shoot on DV or Tapeless.....

    best bet for now is the Pana HVX202 can record to P2 or mini DV, a bit of cash to throw than go the Canon XF300 record to CF cards,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #3

    Default Re: where i can get a semi pro Video cam?

    I'd say go for the Sony VG10.
    Alpha

  4. #4

    Default Re: where i can get a semi pro Video cam?

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    dont mind me asking, wanna shoot on DV or Tapeless.....

    best bet for now is the Pana HVX202 can record to P2 or mini DV, a bit of cash to throw than go the Canon XF300 record to CF cards,
    hi bro, i think i'd prefer the one that records on DV... less work for my crew, no need transferring. may i know how much it'd cost and where can i find it here in SG? thank you very much!
    Why so serious... Son?

  5. #5

    Default Re: where i can get a semi pro Video cam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    I'd say go for the Sony VG10.
    hi rashkae, thank you very much for the reply on this enquiry... may i know if this sony model is widely available, maybe try to check it out in BEST.
    Why so serious... Son?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    125'10.16"N 10350'11.01"E
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: where i can get a semi pro Video cam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    I'd say go for the Sony VG10.
    Very convincing camera.

  7. #7

    Default Re: where i can get a semi pro Video cam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurdelak View Post
    hi rashkae, thank you very much for the reply on this enquiry... may i know if this sony model is widely available, maybe try to check it out in BEST.
    It's new, just arriving in the market now. It will be at the Sonystyles before it's at the Best.
    Alpha

  8. #8

    Default Re: where i can get a semi pro Video cam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurdelak View Post
    hi bro, i think i'd prefer the one that records on DV... less work for my crew, no need transferring. may i know how much it'd cost and where can i find it here in SG? thank you very much!
    than i suggest u check it out with these two links...

    http://www.expandore.com/index.htm

    http://www.sensys.com.sg/

    hope it helps....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •