Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win a trip to Australia worth $15000

Default Win a trip to Australia worth $15000

Anyone been to Aus here? My buddy just shared this contest with me where you can submit photos of your Australia holiday for a chance to win a trip to Australia. Too bad I haven't been there yet...

http://www.nothinglikeaustralia.com/sg/

Default Re: Win a trip to Australia worth $15000

Quote Originally Posted by syaobai View Post
    Anyone been to Aus here? My buddy just shared this contest with me where you can submit photos of your Australia holiday for a chance to win a trip to Australia. Too bad I haven't been there yet...

i am going next month!

wahh nice. where you going and when you return? hope u can be in time before the contest ends then can submit hahah
    Last edited by syaobai; 20th September 2010 at 01:03 AM.

I go to Australia on home leave every year. Wish you have an opportunity to visit our fine country. The beer are awesome, barbie every Friday evening and surf everyday mate. We have the most beautiful chicks and the hottest hunks in Surfers Paradise. Just an offer: want to bunk at my place for a week in Perth? I can show you around the great outdoors.
    Last edited by hotwork77; 20th September 2010 at 10:52 AM.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

wahh nice. where you going and when you return? hope u can be in time before the contest ends then can submit hahah
    will be visiting melbourne in mid october haha.

@hotwork77
    wow I could take you up on your kind offer! But I have a lot of saving up to do cause I'm still a student...

after visiting the webby I really feel like going, the places all look so nice!

@sinned79
    ohh can't make it already, the contest ends on 8 Oct hahah. i'm going to ask some of my friends to join, hope they will bring me along if they win LOL

@hotwork77
    wow I could take you up on your kind offer! But I have a lot of saving up to do cause I'm still a student...

after visiting the webby I really feel like going, the places all look so nice!

@sinned79
    ohh can't make it already, the contest ends on 8 Oct hahah. i'm going to ask some of my friends to join, hope they will bring me along if they win LOL
    Take JetStar. It's cheap and good starting from $25 provided you don't carry too much gears. Free stay at my house near Swan River. You need to bring AUD200 for misc expenses. If you're 16 or younger, your parent's permission is required in writing. If you're 16-18, I think you need exit permit. If you're a girl...oops sorry. If you have dietary restriction...oops sorry too.

Quote Originally Posted by hotwork77 View Post
    Take JetStar. It's cheap and good starting from $25 provided you don't carry too much gears. Free stay at my house near Swan River. You need to bring AUD200 for misc expenses. If you're 16 or younger, your parent's permission is required in writing. If you're 16-18, I think you need exit permit. If you're a girl...oops sorry. If you have dietary restriction...oops sorry too.
    Swan River.....ah.......lovely place......

That's very tempting.. I'm currently having school holidays but it'll start soon..
    I'm really grateful for your offer

That's very tempting.. I'm currently having school holidays but it'll start soon..
    I'm really grateful for your offer
    really kind of hotwork77 to offer that! can I contact u when my holidays come. haha

I go to Australia on home leave every year. Wish you have an opportunity to visit our fine country. The beer are awesome, barbie every Friday evening and surf everyday mate. We have the most beautiful chicks and the hottest hunks in Surfers Paradise. Just an offer: want to bunk at my place for a week in Perth? I can show you around the great outdoors.
    Hey mate, Surfers' P is in the Sunshine state on the NE coast. They hv XXXX for beer and the weather is Beautiful one day, Perfect the next, hence got plenty of chics in bikini, hunks surfing but while Perth is SW which are miles apart so what's there in Perth other than Bar-B every weekend? Hot air balloons?
    Photography? It's all in your mind...

Not so great after all???.. Read the rules.

(i) you absolutely and unconditionally assign (and agree to use your best endeavours to procure any relevant third parties to absolutely and unconditionally assign) to us all right, title and interest in all intellectual property rights in any Content you submit to the Site(s);

Sounds like rights grabbing to me for your images, unless I miss something here. If thats the case be aware that your images entered will not belong to you any more.

rgds
    felix

Quote Originally Posted by DrSpock View Post
    Hey mate, Surfers' P is in the Sunshine state on the NE coast. They hv XXXX for beer and the weather is Beautiful one day, Perfect the next, hence got plenty of chics in bikini, hunks surfing but while Perth is SW which are miles apart so what's there in Perth other than Bar-B every weekend? Hot air balloons?

I live in Perth. Surfers Paradise is 4hrs flight away. We go there to bake in the sun like everyone else during summer. It is not next door mate. From Perth there's cheap internal flights to SP, Melb, Syd etc.

Sorry...I don't drink XXXX. Perth has more things to see and experience other than hot air balloons and farm stays and the Friday Barbe. For some youngster who has not been to Australia, I wouldn't mind to host them and experience a different lifestyle down under.

Quote Originally Posted by picturethis View Post
    really kind of hotwork77 to offer that! can I contact u when my holidays come. haha
    Max I can accommodate is two youngsters. Make sure you have parental consent.

Just came back from Perth, Swan River and the Pinnacles Desert 2 weeks back. Very nice place

Quote Originally Posted by gnohz View Post
    Just came back from Perth, Swan River and the Pinnacles Desert 2 weeks back. Very nice place
    Did you go to Margaret River? Beautiful winery, cheeses and chocolates.

Did you go to Margaret River? Beautiful winery, cheeses and chocolates.
    Oh I didn't! Chocolates? I love chocolates
    Sorry for off topic.

Just returned too.. very nice place very nice sceneries, just too bad Australians end their day too early at 4-5pm and most wine yards have harvested their fruits or just start another new growth. truly an experience

Quote Originally Posted by akagi07 View Post
    Just returned too.. very nice place very nice sceneries, just too bad Australians end their day too early at 4-5pm and most wine yards have harvested their fruits or just start another new growth. truly an experience
    We Australians need to go home to our families too...right? Do come back again for another visit, we have more things to see than you have time for.

yup work life balance cheers, just didnt enjoy too my max but its a great experience, must agree. still gotta process my shots.
    OT. back to topic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast