Thread: Old camera

Default Old camera

I have a few old cameras, Nikon FM, Yashica GSN, a compact film camera and an old video camera. I also noticed that the 35mm lens for my FM has fungus in it. Anyway I can sell these old cameras away? If I want to make use of the lens, where should I go to have the lens clean and how much they usually charge?

Another question will be if I want to have some of my photos from digicam developed and enlarged, what is the good place to go?
    E-M10, E-PL1, 40mm-150mm, 9-18mm, Pentax c-mount 25mm, LX 5, Pentax Super Takumar 50mm, 45mm

Default Re: Old camera

Quote Originally Posted by jungle_sg View Post
    I have a few old cameras, Nikon FM, Yashica GSN, a compact film camera and an old video camera. I also noticed that the 35mm lens for my FM has fungus in it. Anyway I can sell these old cameras away? If I want to make use of the lens, where should I go to have the lens clean and how much they usually charge?

Another question will be if I want to have some of my photos from digicam developed and enlarged, what is the good place to go?
    #1, you can dispose them at Personal Classifieds

#2, you can PM fatigue, the Part-time Repairman Part 2

#3, check out Useful addresses of common photographic equipment/services shops, and also Suggest: LIST of places where film devp, scanning and printing is offered

Hope this help.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Default Re: Old camera

thanks a lot, very helpful indeed, will start to look at it

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    E-M10, E-PL1, 40mm-150mm, 9-18mm, Pentax c-mount 25mm, LX 5, Pentax Super Takumar 50mm, 45mm