Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UT2004 demo

the voice commands work only with bots.. when you play with bots, teh bots are put into teams, like Alpha, Beta, Charlie, Delta blah blah blah...

I can't rem all teh commands, but i always use "ALpha GIMMIE!" "Beta ATTACK!!" "ALL DEFEND!!!"

the commands are in the manual

I read on the net that there are other bot commands too - that make the bots do silly things... like dancing and jumping up and down. Couldn't get it to work tho.

How come Sing servers mostly DM now?? ONS much more fun than DM!

ONS needs team work.. most of the UT community are old birds, they are 'pros'... so they wanna show off their skills.. and ONS is definately not the mode to do it.. haha.. What time do you usually play? sometimes ppl play ONS.. then it will get crowded.. until it's laggy... but usually it's at the Multiplex..

Oh, ONS server used to be hosted on the best system.. now Multiplex is using that system.. haha

Tired of DM fragging .... so boring!! ONS has so much more depth than DM. I played some excellent ONS games with only a few good players needed to overpower other team. But sucks when get on a noob team.

Usually play around 9pm or so. But mostly on Tokyo server. Ping not the best, but have excellent maps and good players.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Wow, just downloaded this over the weekend.

Won't be logging into CS for some time....
    wols !
    Objection !!!

Man I just love that Goliath!

Been playing ONS for the last 3 hours.

I am so surprised that SS is a gamer!?!?!?!?!?

No wonder no pics from u lately...

Goliath and Raptor are my fav 2. Although Hellbender is also very cool, if you know how to use it right. Hate it when someone gets in my Hellbender and drives off when I'm manning the guns!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Seriously tempted to get the full version, but I just can't afford it. I mean, to throw away 2000 hours of my life just like that.

Wai, I believe Darren is also a serious fragger.
    Heh ... can frag a bit lah, but a bit rusty.

Haven't touched games for a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12