This week I’ve got some sky-enhancing presets for you. I created some similar presets a couple of years ago, but I’ve replaced them with the ones you’ll see below. There’s 3 versions (Lite, Medium, and Strong) and they do a few things. First, they add some extra punch to the blues in the sky. It’s actually more of a deepening effect, rather than just saturating the blues. They also increase the contrast of the clouds so they stand out more. They definitely work in different ways on different photos, so don’t be surprised if you see changes for a sunrise/sunset photo vs. a photo taken in mid afternoon.
As always, your comments are welcome. Download ‘em and let me know what you think.
Here’s an example of the medium version. (click to see it larger).
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop
2) Go to the Develop module. NOTE: YOU MUST BE THE DEVELOP MODULE
3) Go to the Presets panel on the left. Right click anywhere in it and choose “Import”.
4) Select the .lrtemplate files you unzipped in Step 1 and click Import NOTE: DO NOT IMPORT THE ZIP FILE
• Click here to download the preset.