Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: School holiday loh!

  1. #1
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Cool School holiday loh!

    Muahahaha!

    Time to forget that I'm a teacher...at least for the next 4 weeks!

  2. #2

    Default

    Time for World Cup Fever and more photography outings?

  3. #3
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by mervlam
    Time for World Cup Fever and more photography outings?
    Yeah, baby...yeah!

  4. #4

    Default

    You all sooooo lucky... I'm still stuck in the plant in Kalundborg... cannot go home until next friday!

  5. #5
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by SzennyBoy
    You all sooooo lucky... I'm still stuck in the plant in Kalundborg... cannot go home until next friday!
    Where's kalundborg? In Germany?

  6. #6

    Default

    No, not Germany... it's in Denmark.

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by SzennyBoy
    You all sooooo lucky... I'm still stuck in the plant in Kalundborg... cannot go home until next friday!
    to make u more jealous, i had been on holiday since early May... how abt that?

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by mervlam


    to make u more jealous, i had been on holiday since early May... how abt that?
    Why you so evil one, huh?!? Rub salt into raw wound very painful one lay...

    PS: I'm only going home (back to London) for the weekend next Friday and have to get back here on the following Monday... going to be like this for the next two months, siong man! (Wife not very happy about this!)

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by SzennyBoy


    Why you so evil one, huh?!? Rub salt into raw wound very painful one lay...

    PS: I'm only going home (back to London) for the weekend next Friday and have to get back here on the following Monday... going to be like this for the next two months, siong man! (Wife not very happy about this!)
    sorry........

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by mervlam


    sorry........
    It's okay...:-)
    by the way, now what time in SG?

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by SzennyBoy


    It's okay...:-)
    by the way, now what time in SG?
    2345

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally posted by mervlam


    2345
    Thnax! I keep forgetting the time difference when moving around.

  13. #13

    Default

    ? u're a teacher?? haha. Teachers need holidays too yeah? :P

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    They should introduce Camp(SAF) holiday! haha.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    i holiday since mid feb!!!! everyday is holiday

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    working working working . Started working the 2nd day after the start of my holiday
    Canon Lover :)

  17. #17
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    ...having said that, I must plan 2 JBP shoots, 2 zoo shoots, 1 Sentosa shoot and a few street/city shoots

  18. #18
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    ...having said that, I must plan 2 JBP shoots, 2 zoo shoots, 1 Sentosa shoot and a few street/city shoots
    when, baby, when?

    I have some leave to clear, so may be able to join you on weekdays.

  19. #19
    ClubSNAP Admin Edmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,340

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    ...having said that, I must plan 2 JBP shoots, 2 zoo shoots, 1 Sentosa shoot and a few street/city shoots
    /me raises both hands and waves wildly
    TEACHER!! ME!! ME!! ME!! i'm clearing leave!! so i can go on weekdays also!!!

  20. #20
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Wah...how come I'm not surprised by your swift responses...anyway, I'll come up with the dates on Friday...just watch the space!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •