Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 75 of 75

Thread: So upset and emo today......

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Then again, I was walking with a female friend and we passed by some bridal shops, and half of them asked if we would like to see the gowns and photography packages.
    well.. pple in sales go by the doctrine of "宁可杀错,不可放过。。"..

  2. #62

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Then again, I was walking with a female friend and we passed by some bridal shops, and half of them asked if we would like to see the gowns and photography packages.
    Tell them you also offer photography packages, at a cheaper rate

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Tell them you also offer photography packages, at a cheaper rate
    Aiya.. no matter how pro you are.. you can't be shooting yourself at your own wedding rite...........

    So.. juz let someone do the job lah..

  4. #64
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Should have covered up with some random reason like "but you're a lady"
    Nah. Don't want to... afterward she tot I am hitting on to her. Anyway, I just sit back down, since she doesn't want the seat, I will sit... I am an uncle (self-proclaimed) already.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  5. #65

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Last time, in poly when I was 18/19 I worked in the supermarket... and someone called me Uncle.
    ...sorry....I call everyone uncle/aunty....
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  6. #66

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Aiya.. no matter how pro you are.. you can't be shooting yourself at your own wedding rite...........

    So.. juz let someone do the job lah..
    u can technically shoot ur own wedding with some wellplaced remotes..
    the challenge is in shooting ur own funeral.

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    u can technically shoot ur own wedding with some wellplaced remotes..
    the challenge is in shooting ur own funeral.
    You're planning to shoot your own?

  8. #68

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    u can technically shoot ur own wedding with some wellplaced remotes..
    Yeah, but you'll need a lot of camera bodies...

  9. #69

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    You're planning to shoot your own?
    i dun see how i can shoot my own funeral..
    esp if i cant process the pix afterwards..
    unless u're saying 结婚是爱情的葬礼 (or something like that..)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Yeah, but you'll need a lot of camera bodies...
    someone said in some uk photo mag he did it..
    think he juz had a couple of strategically placed cams, a person to trigger some shots, and of coz a VERY understanding wife.

    now, back to original topic, ts emo..

  10. #70

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    two years back the coldstorage cashier ask me for my IC when my grocery includes a can of beer..
    now I am 33 yo..

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    unless u're saying 结婚是爱情的葬礼 (or something like that..)
    interesting quote..

  12. #72
    Member Sispecho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    451

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    u can technically shoot ur own wedding with some wellplaced remotes..
    the challenge is in shooting ur own funeral.
    Just put a tripod and set the timer to 12 seconds.... then you've got the shot...
    Make sure do test the exposure as its a 'ONCE IN A LIFETIME' shot.

    If you want to have some effects go buy Olympus to set their creative art filters....

  13. #73

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by Sispecho View Post
    Just put a tripod and set the timer to 12 seconds.... then you've got the shot...
    Make sure do test the exposure as its a 'ONCE IN A LIFETIME' shot.

    If you want to have some effects go buy Olympus to set their creative art filters....
    "here be my last will and testimony: trigger the frigging remote OREADI! they on'ing the furnace liao"..?!

  14. #74

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    taxi drivers always think im from china either tt or korea in RARE occassions ... actually twice only.. out of the countless china man assumptions...

  15. #75

    Default Re: So upset and emo today......

    Quote Originally Posted by KNNOngQW View Post
    taxi drivers always think im from china either tt or korea in RARE occassions ... actually twice only.. out of the countless china man assumptions...
    Cannot visualise how you look... post your phto and let us take a look OK?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •