Thread: woudl you approve your baby daugther staying overnight at other's places?

Default woudl you approve your baby daugther staying overnight at other's places?

If people, say your brother-in-law, asks to take your baby daughter to their house overnight because he and his wife want to play with her. NB they don't have another baby in the house, only teenager. If so, would you agree?

The bit I am thinking about is on "overnight". Your daughter will sleep with them.

Constructive replies only.

Default Re: woudl you approve your baby daugther staying overnight at other's places?

The fact that you're even asking this question shows you don't trust them completely and very clearly the right answer is NO. Better be safe than sorry.

If I were you, I'd rather not.

Blog Entries

Default Re: woudl you approve your baby daugther staying overnight at other's places?

if you trust them yes
    if you don't then no

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
    If people, say your brother-in-law, asks to take your baby daughter to their house overnight because he and his wife want to play with her. NB they don't have another baby in the house, only teenager. If so, would you agree?

The bit I am thinking about is on "overnight". Your daughter will sleep with them.

tell them to make their own one?

dun treat ur child like a toy. reject nicely. its not a play thing to u right? unless its already in ur family that everyone doesnt mind, or urself had played with their baby before, i dun see a reason why u need to leave ur baby with them.

they are probably joking when they said that.

No. I wouldn't even let teenage daughters stay overnight, not to mention baby. Ask them to get a dog if they need something warm between the bed sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    No. I wouldn't even let teenage daughters stay overnight, not to mention baby. Ask them to get a dog if they need something warm between the bed sheets.
    hahaha

But seriously, no. They are welcome to come over to my place and help take care of baby in the middle of the night though.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post

ask yourself what if your baby is a boy? how do you handle it and why you handle it differently compare to a gal, it is all in you mind.

also, how old is your baby? if your baby is already old enough and knows what you talking about , tell her do not let anyone touch her. do not let anyone change her clothes and stuff.
    Objection !!!

Singapore is so small. By car, from one end to another end is 45 mins at most. No need to stay overnight - when its close to bed time, send the child back.

Thanks to all for your replies.